Thread: Hey Jumba

Can't wait til next Wednesday at the Continental Airlines Arena! We'll be watchin' my Flyboys SWEEEEEEEEP. Can't wait to see my Jeremy Roenick!!!!

Hey, if anyone else is goin' to the game, come say hello...we're in Section 128, Row 26.

Thanks again, T-Mac. xoxoxoxo

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

YOU are da man, T-Mac. Love ya! Looking forward to watching you cry as my Flyers SWEEEEEEEEEEP. Get out the brooms.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Apr 6 2004, 12:53 PM
    Can't wait til next Wednesday at the Continental Airlines Arena! We'll be watchin' my Flyboys SWEEEEEEEEP. Can't wait to see my Jeremy Roenick!!!!

Hey, if anyone else is goin' to the game, come say hello...we're in Section 128, Row 26.

Thanks again, T-Mac. xoxoxoxo
    I hope I can get the game down on the HOT sunny pool bar in the BAHAMAS sippin my COCKTAILS

The trade winds that blow almost continually throughout The Islands of The Bahamas give the islands a warm, agreeable climate which varies little year round. The most refreshing time is between September through May, when the temperature averages 70-75F degrees. The rest of the year is a bit warmer with temperatures between 80-85F degrees.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh) B) B) B)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Apr 6 2004, 09:56 PM
    The trade winds that blow almost continually throughout The Islands of The Bahamas give the islands a warm, agreeable climate which varies little year round. The most refreshing time is between September through May, when the temperature averages 70-75F degrees. The rest of the year is a bit warmer with temperatures between 80-85F degrees.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh) B) B) B)
    Where'd you get that weather report, cutie? I never saw 70 degrees when I was there 10 yrs ago. With all the global warming, you can forget about that.

There's some British pub in the downtown/carnival area. They might have the satellite. Go Devs~