Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US Forces get their a$$es whipped !

All League
    A UK TV station claims to have inside information from the Pentagon about yesterday's (April 7) casualty count which includes 130 US Soldiers dead. This number would exceed any monthly count since the war began. The story was picked up in the US by a Las Vegas TV Station

[b]130 SOLDIERS KILLED IN IRAQ - REPORTS [/b]

A Pentagon source has said up to 130 US troops have been killed in fierce fighting in Iraq.

The large scale battle, described as "intense", has taken place in the town of Ar Ramadi, 20 miles west of Fallujah.

Sky News' David Chater said: "None of this is official yet - none of it is confirmed."

But he added: "It sounds very much like this is being carried out by men who are militarily trained."

Chater described the attack as "highly sophisticated".

[b]More follows...[/b]

[url=http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1130577,00.html]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3000...1130577,00.html[/url]

Veteran
    1) Sky news is highly unreliable. They have reported Bin Laden's capture numerous times as well as Al-Zawahiri surrender 2 weeks ago. I'll wait for confirmation.

2) WCM, By the title of the thread, you seem happy that 130 Americans were killed. Am I interpreting your rather crude title incorrectly.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Apr 7 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b] 1) Sky news is highly unreliable. They have reported Bin Laden's capture numerous times as well as Al-Zawahiri surrender 2 weeks ago. I'll wait for confirmation.

2) WCM, By the title of the thread, you seem happy that 130 Americans were killed. Am I interpreting your rather crude title incorrectly. [/b][/quote]
    1) Sky News has a track record of erring on the side of coalition forces. Chater was given a special satellite phone by coalition forces in order to report live on the war. That phone was set up on a special frequency that coalition forces would identify as a "friendly" and would not target. I figure if this clown and his forces are turning against the coalition there must be something to it.

2)US Forces have been doling out death and misery to the Iraqi People, I welcome the oppourtunity to see justice served !

All League
    I too get the feeling this is somehow joyous to you.

I never heard of the web site reporting this, and truly hope its wrong.
    If you are against the President, and/or the war, you still cant be happy about the loss of life of men fighting for this Country.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole+Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (WestCoastMole @ Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Apr 7 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b] 1) Sky news is highly unreliable. They have reported Bin Laden&#39;s capture numerous times as well as Al-Zawahiri surrender 2 weeks ago. I&#39;ll wait for confirmation.

2) WCM, By the title of the thread, you seem happy that 130 Americans were killed. Am I interpreting your rather crude title incorrectly. [/b][/quote]
    1) Sky News has a track record of eraing on the side of coalition forces. Chater was given a special satellite phone by coalition forces in order to report live on the war. That phone was set up on a special frequenct that coalition forces would identify as a "friendly" and would not target. I figure if this clown and his forces are turning against the coalition there must be something to it.

2)US Forces have been doling out death and misery to the Iraqi People, I welcome the oppourtunity to see justice served &#33; [/b][/quote]
    You really just typed that American Soldiers being killed = justice being served? Wow that is pretty sad. You are one sad individual, being happy for the death of any soldier....American or not.

Internet message boards are pretty amazing things. They let guys like you type things like that without any ramifications. Free speech is great and all but rooting for death or being happy about it is pathetic.

I know you wouldn&#39;t have the courage to express such sentiments were it not for the internet. I am not going to play the role of internet tough guy...I am sure there will be others that will take that route. But I will say that I have never met anyone from this board. You I would like to meet.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole[/i]@Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM
    [b]
    2)US Forces have been doling out death and misery to the Iraqi People, I welcome the oppourtunity to see justice served &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Dead American soldiers is justice? Your hatred of America knows no bounds. Honestly, if this is such an awful place to live, go to France.
    I&#39;ll even pitch in for the friggin&#39; plane ticket.

Regardless of any differences people have, I never wish anything bad to happen to someone. You have made me change my mind.
    You, sir, are a piece of sh1t.

All League
    [quote][b]I too get the feeling this is somehow joyous to you.[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s your perogative but there is a distinct difference between joy and satisfaction.

[quote][b]If you are against the President, and/or the war, you still cant be happy about the loss of life of men fighting for this Country.[/b][/quote]

I never said I was happy about the loss of life. ALL LIFE. But one thing must be remember in the day of the All Volunteer Armed Forces every US Soldier made a conscious decision when they signed on the dotted line. The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world when the US started raining bombs on their head. I think getting Angry and taking up arms for the express purpose of taking out as many of the colonizing forces is understandbly justified.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole[/i]@Apr 8 2004, 12:32 AM
    [b] [quote][b]I too get the feeling this is somehow joyous to you.[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s your perogative but there is a distinct difference between joy and satisfaction.

[quote][b]If you are against the President, and/or the war, you still cant be happy about the loss of life of men fighting for this Country.[/b][/quote]

I never said I was happy about the loss of life. ALL LIFE. But one thing must be remember in the day of the All Volunteer Armed Forces every US Soldier made a conscious decision when they signed on the dotted line. The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world when the US started raining bombs on their head. I think getting Angry and taking up arms for the express purpose of taking out as many of the colonizing forces is understandbly justified. [/b][/quote]
    What are you a British Royalist? Pull your head out of your friggin ass pal. Need I remind you that those troops trying to "colonize" Iraq as you so eloquently put it are the main reason are able to say stupid s*** like this. I&#39;m sure you think 9/11 was ok because "oh, we&#39;ve pissed off and hurt the middle east, so we had it coming.". BS. You have just proved your worth as a low-life piece of garbage as far as I&#39;m concerned.

[quote][b] The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world [/b][/quote]

Why don&#39;t u tell that to all the people Saddam Hussein executed during his reign as dictator of Iraq.

What is it that you hate about this country exactly? Why don&#39;t you get it all out now so people sitting here wondering just how f**king stupid you must be so they can get some strange view of where you are coming from. Has the U.S. oppressed you? Have you been denied your rights as a citizen? I don&#39;t think so. Those men and women who just "signed on a dotted line" are some of the most courageous people I know. Scratch that. They ARE the most corageous people I know. They get paid jack s***, but when duty calls they have the fortitude to go up against bullets and weapons pointed right at them. They are out there so you can sleep easy at night. Acting like its good that they died is a slap in the face to every single citizen who ever put on a uniform in this country. Why don&#39;t you go tell all of their families that their death is justifed because "it is justice served". I bet you don&#39;t have the balls.

[b] The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world when the US started raining bombs on their head. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah you&#39;re right, they were just making their happy way, in horrible poverty while living in fear of having their wives raped, their families killed, or even they themselves killed if god forbid they actually look at a government official wrong. Heaven&#39;s forbid they actually speak out negatively towards them. Hey did you hear Saddam won the last election unanimously&#33;&#33; Must have been one hell of a guy. I guess you would have no qualms going over there and making your way in the world uder those conditions, would you? <_<

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole+Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (WestCoastMole @ Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Apr 7 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b] 1) Sky news is highly unreliable. They have reported Bin Laden&#39;s capture numerous times as well as Al-Zawahiri surrender 2 weeks ago. I&#39;ll wait for confirmation.

1) Sky News has a track record of erring on the side of coalition forces. Chater was given a special satellite phone by coalition forces in order to report live on the war. That phone was set up on a special frequency that coalition forces would identify as a "friendly" and would not target. I figure if this clown and his forces are turning against the coalition there must be something to it.

1) Sky new is not on any "side." They report, and often incorrectly. They have a habit of jumping the gun and usually are wrong. After a very quick search this morning, I see nothing anywhere else that confirms this story.

2) This forum ha**** a new low. I will not make any personal attacks. But all I&#39;ll leave it at this: if forum is headed, I will not take part in it anymore. Its Truely sad.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole[/i]@Apr 7 2004, 11:35 PM
    [b]
    I am utterly speechless. My father (ret. Korea), my 2 uncles (ret. Viet Nam), my brother (active airforce, not in theatre), my 3 cousins (all active, Northern Iraq, Western Afghanistan, Kuwait) will all still be proud to protect your right to wish death upon them.

Remember one thing. They are soldiers. They follow orders. They don&#39;t want to kill or hurt anyone. They do what they are told to do. Yes, they volunteered for it. But at the end of the day, they follow orders.

Hall Of Fame
    [b] there is a distinct difference between joy and satisfaction.

[/b][/quote]
    Sums up the democratic party/Left perfectly:

Good for America, bad for the left.
    Bad for American, good for the left.

Of course, you get no joy from young men coming home in body bags, you just get satisfaction from it.

Your mother should have given your dad a blowjob the day they conceived you.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik+Apr 8 2004, 01:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mavrik @ Apr 8 2004, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WestCoastMole[/i]@Apr 8 2004, 12:32 AM
    [b] [quote][b]I too get the feeling this is somehow joyous to you.[/b][/quote]

I never said I was happy about the loss of life. ALL LIFE. But one thing must be remember in the day of the All Volunteer Armed Forces every US Soldier made a conscious decision when they signed on the dotted line. The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world when the US started raining bombs on their head. I think getting Angry and taking up arms for the express purpose of taking out as many of the colonizing forces is understandbly justified. [/b][/quote]
    What are you a British Royalist? Pull your head out of your friggin ass pal. Need I remind you that those troops trying to "colonize" Iraq as you so eloquently put it are the main reason are able to say stupid s*** like this. I&#39;m sure you think 9/11 was ok because "oh, we&#39;ve pissed off and hurt the middle east, so we had it coming.". BS. You have just proved your worth as a low-life piece of garbage as far as I&#39;m concerned.

[quote][b] The Iraqi People made no such decision they were just trying to make their way in this world [/b][/quote]

Why don&#39;t u tell that to all the people Saddam Hussein executed during his reign as dictator of Iraq.

What is it that you hate about this country exactly? Why don&#39;t you get it all out now so people sitting here wondering just how f**king stupid you must be so they can get some strange view of where you are coming from. Has the U.S. oppressed you? Have you been denied your rights as a citizen? I don&#39;t think so. Those men and women who just "signed on a dotted line" are some of the most courageous people I know. Scratch that. They ARE the most corageous people I know. They get paid jack s***, but when duty calls they have the fortitude to go up against bullets and weapons pointed right at them. They are out there so you can sleep easy at night. Acting like its good that they died is a slap in the face to every single citizen who ever put on a uniform in this country. Why don&#39;t you go tell all of their families that their death is justifed because "it is justice served". I bet you don&#39;t have the balls. [/b][/quote]
    Perfectly Said, Mavrik......

WCMole: I must say that just by your "title" it shows how you DISRESPECT every soldier fighting for us&#33;&#33; What a shame&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    A new low, HOLE&#33;

Please-no procreation for you. Your every breath proves again that while human genius is limited, the stupidity of you and people like you is infinite.

Turn the computer off-PLEASE&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    WCM -

What did your precious Russian newspaper say about the fighting? You know, the one that talked about how the Iraqi Republican Guard was killing US troops by the thousands every day a year ago....

How&#39;s your anarcho-syndicalism going, guy? You planning on protesting at Wal-Mart or anything? I know, you could fill a Super-Soaker with urine and spray cops or something - they&#39;re all just tools of the oppressive white capitalists and all, you know?

Let me guess, the "satisfaction" you get from the deaths of US soldiers is evidence of your intense patriotism, right? Makes perfect sense to me....

Finally, there is no way in hell you are an inch taller than five-foot-five...no one who didn&#39;t suffer from Little Big Man&#39;s Disease would type such nonense.

Aren&#39;t you from the same group of libs that always say we support the Troop but not the war&#33;
    What a bunch a crap that is because if you support the Troops then you want then to kick ass and come home alive.

I had to read this post a second time to actually believe what I was reading. This is utterly disgraceful. At first I was Angry, but now I&#39;m just sad. Sad that the memories of our brave soldiers has been dishonored. Sad that someone living in this country and enjoying all of it&#39;s freedoms could actually think like this.

Whats also sad is that this post has been up for a full day and none of the usual lib posters have condemned it. I&#39;m not accusing them of thinking as radically as this a-hole, but to have any credibility you might want to distance yourselves from him. Apologies to any lib that already did so on this link.

All League
    [quote][b]Whats also sad is that this post has been up for a full day and none of the usual lib posters have condemned it. I&#39;m not accusing them of thinking as radically as this a-hole, but to have any credibility you might want to distance yourselves from him. Apologies to any lib that already did so on this link. [/b][/quote]

Ok I will be the first to condemn it even though I have been accused of the same sort of posts. I understand his frustrations, but being happy with anyone dying is wrong.

What bothers me is everyone that says that these troops are protecting our freedoms. The only freedoms they are exercising is the freedom to invade another country on a whim. I know its not the troops fault and that is why I want them to come home.

Bash away.

WCM is wrong when he said justice is being served... comments like that defeat any points he had... plus they are in poor taste...

however i will say this - whether its 130 or 1 - its TOO MANY US LIVES to waste on a ****hole like Iraq.

WE could make Iraq the shinest happiest terrorist-free democracy in the world and it wouldn&#39;t affect terrorism ONE BIT. The whole theory behind this action is flawed - that somehow we will improve Iraq and that will stop terrorism that has its base in Saudi, Pakistan, Syria etc etc... Stupid.

also we are at a turning point... the casualties are mounting and basically we have to decide whether we should take troops out or put troops in... know your history folks this is EXACTLY how Vietnam got hairy. It was a little police action for a few years and then we threw thousands more troops and it became the infamous quagmire.

the worst situation our soldiers could be in is the situation it is facing now - committed Guerrilla warfare. There aren&#39;t enough tanks, bombs or infantry in the whole army to defeat a foe that committed to getting Americans out of their homeland, and are willing to die for the cause. its an impossible order to defeat Guerrilla war with conventional military, and any military scholar worth their salt will say the same thing.

When it comes to this issue, history is not kind - heck, even the revolutionary war was basically committed colonist guerrillas fighting occupational British military - the British were a FAR SUPERIOR force but the Americans wanted it more and the only outcome possible is withdrawal...

What makes me most Angry is that supporters of the war never think these things through - there was no way in hell Iraq was ever going to be a democracy and its retarded to think you can kill enough people to make it that way. Eventually, it might be in 3 months, 3 years or 30 years the Americans will HAVE to pull out of Iraq its only a matter of time... every single soldier who died there, or incurred life changing injury will have done so for NO REASON.

its a bull**** war supported by bull****ters, and its been this way from the very beginning.