Thread: We'll all be Muslim some day!!!!

"You can't laugh off this Baily Park any more Mr. Potter"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharia Law: Coming to a Country near you!

Hey men, it won’t be long until you can beat your wife into submission and circumcise your daughters so they won’t be tempted to dishonor the family! Why’s that? Because Islamic Sharia Law is coming!

An added benefit is that you won’t have to worry about voting for any new laws—not with Sharia! That's because Sharia comes packed with all the rules by which a Muslim society is organized and governed. It’s so convenient!

What’s that you say—this is only for Muslim countries? You're right, but with Muslims one billion strong and out-birthing all other cultures, it’s just simple math. We’ll all be Muslim sooner than you think. Take a look at Holland for example: by 2020 a majority of Children under 18 will be Muslim. And, it doesn’t even take 51% of the population to enact new laws, not when you have a large minority that votes in a block.

In fact, you don’t even need a large voting block; all you need is a tolerant left. Canada is a good example. It is now preparing for its one million Muslims to be under the authority of a Sharia system enforced by the Canadian court system. See how easy it is.

But don’t go knocking your wife around just yet in America—it’ll still be a few more years until you can get away with it. But, rest assured, you’ll get your chance. Islam is sweeping the Western World wherever inviting liberals can be found. It’s the in-thing in Europe, who always leads the way for us slower Americans.
    In the mean time, you can study up on wife-beating rules. Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, has written a book entitled, The Woman in Islam.

On pages 86-87, Mustafa states: "The [wife-]beating must never be in exaggerated, blind anger, in order to avoid serious harm [to the woman]." He adds, "It is forbidden to beat her on the sensitive parts of her body, such as the face, breast, abdomen, and head. Instead, she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard." Coming soon to Amazon.com.

My wife just undercooked my dinner! I’m going to have to go have a “talk” with her.

Religious freedom—it’s a beautiful thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

ahh yes...Islam, religion of peace!

Undrafted Free Agent
    [font=Impact][SIZE=1][color=purple]If it becomes an all-Islam nation, which I hope and/or knows it won't at all I will move to Canada!![/font][/color][/SIZE]

Hall Of Fame
    Ain't givin' up my beer-NO NAY NEVER. Take your rock-worshipping Arab gibberish elsewhere.

it won't happen in America although it COULD happen in Europe - the contentent has a HUGE problem but doesn't realize it... Britain realizes it but doesn't know what do about it

there are probably just as many potential terrorists in France and Spain as there are in Iraq or Afghanistan (this is not an exaggeration - muslims in Europe are like latinos in Los Angeles - the younger generation is coming up and they are all brown while the teachers are white)

sooner or later the dam will break - israel is the key - once it falls you will know the s**t has hit the fan... - throw in the possibility of the jet stream sputter causing serious and drastic (i.e. quick) climate changes (every glacier in the world is melting... except the ones in scandinavia) -

and "fortress america" is pretty much inevitable folks

you all laugh at my isolationism but the facts are the facts - we have two oceans, two mountain ranges and no natural enemies on these continents - if the geopolitical stuff hits the fan we will be fine... Europe would be screwed and China/Russia/India/Pakistan could end up an all out war zone over dwindling natural resources.

all that being said, what we are doing over there is only delay of the inevitable - and thus a waste of money and lives.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 9 2004, 11:54 PM
    [b] - throw in the possibility of the jet stream sputter causing serious and drastic (i.e. quick) climate changes (every glacier in the world is melting... except the ones in scandinavia) -

[/b][/quote]
    Does that mean we all have to move to Missouri?

Ok i have a simple solution to europe's problems....

MASS DEPORTATION...Take all these F'ing muslims and send them back to Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, turkey....so on and so forth. No need to keep them in these countries...F Sharia law.

Oh you dont like mass deportation....well then, when your wife, sister or cousin is being beaten by shia police when she dares shows her ankles on the street...then you will agree....

F that!

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 10 2004, 03:54 AM
    [b] it won't happen in America although it COULD happen in Europe - the contentent has a HUGE problem but doesn't realize it... Britain realizes it but doesn't know what do about it

there are probably just as many potential terrorists in France and Spain as there are in Iraq or Afghanistan (this is not an exaggeration - muslims in Europe are like latinos in Los Angeles - the younger generation is coming up and they are all brown while the teachers are white)

sooner or later the dam will break - israel is the key - once it falls you will know the s**t has hit the fan... - throw in the possibility of the jet stream sputter causing serious and drastic (i.e. quick) climate changes (every glacier in the world is melting... except the ones in scandinavia) -

you all laugh at my isolationism but the facts are the facts - we have two oceans, two mountain ranges and no natural enemies on these continents - if the geopolitical stuff hits the fan we will be fine... Europe would be screwed and China/Russia/India/Pakistan could end up an all out war zone over dwindling natural resources.

all that being said, what we are doing over there is only delay of the inevitable - and thus a waste of money and lives. [/b][/quote]
    Jesus ..... Bit, You write the book and i'll get you a movie deal.
    Thanks for the sleepless night. I not worried about myself but my brothers kids

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 9 2004, 11:54 PM
    [b] it won't happen in America although it COULD happen in Europe - the contentent has a HUGE problem but doesn't realize it... Britain realizes it but doesn't know what do about it

all that being said, what we are doing over there is only delay of the inevitable - and thus a waste of money and lives. [/b][/quote]
    Smart post Bit, One problem though :

Quote israel is the key - once it falls you will know the s**t has hit the fan...

Israel will not fall.