Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHATS UP WITH MY DEVILS!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I` m not going to be able to live this down from GANG GREEN GIRL should they get swept .WAKE UP MARTY!!!!!

I'm a longtime Devils fan, but I don't think this is going to be our year. Too banged up to do much. They've got rookies up and down the blue line...it's going to be over soon. Lou L bet it all on Stevens returning, and that's not going to happen in time.

All League
    Whats up with the Devils??

The rejuvenation of Keith Primeau.

Hall Of Fame
    What's up with the Devils?

They're not up 2-0 like the Wings that's what's up.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Devs won't be advancing like my Isles

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I guess they just needed a challenge , i`m pretty sure whatever happens to the DEVILS that the ISLANDERS won`t be there in the end..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Guys that've been hurt and come back haven't reached thier form. I'm beginning to think Langenbrunner's done. Gionta, Stevenson, Rafalski, they're all banged up. The GEG line has been the best in the league since the All-Star break, but the rest need to step up quick. If it's not gonna happen, I certainly have nothing to complain about. It's been a great run. Our GM left us a bit short this year, but that won't happen again. We'll be back.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Not you to TOM, I`m not willing to admit defeat yet ,we`ve been down before &we usually lose the first game anyway, it may take 7 games but we`ll get through this round .....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Not conceeding anything yet. You still have to win 4, and we've been down 2-0 to the Pumpkins before. Just saying that even if it dosen't happen, I like where we've been and where we're going. Devs always play best with thier backs to the wall. I'd trade all those Lord Stanleys for just another Lombardi, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Apr 11 2004, 12:42 AM
    . I'd trade all those Lord Stanleys for just another Lombardi, though.
    From your mouth to GOD`s ears JUMBA...PS. HAPPY EASTER to you and everyone else out there...

All League
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Apr 11 2004, 12:30 AM
    Guys that've been hurt and come back haven't reached thier form. I'm beginning to think Langenbrunner's done. Gionta, Stevenson, Rafalski, they're all banged up. The GEG line has been the best in the league since the All-Star break, but the rest need to step up quick. If it's not gonna happen, I certainly have nothing to complain about. It's been a great run. Our GM left us a bit short this year, but that won't happen again. We'll be back.
    Had to work, listened as best as I could on 77, sounds like Gomez and the rest og EG had a game and a half..

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

GOMEZ & ELLIAS ..WE`RE BACK ,we`ll tie this thing back up tomorrow evening ,MARTY`s due for a shutout !!!

Originally posted by joiseyjet@Apr 13 2004, 03:13 AM
    GOMEZ & ELLIAS ..WE`RE BACK ,we`ll tie this thing back up tomorrow evening ,MARTY`s due for a shutout !!!
    oh puleeeeeze, Chris. Take it easy. Tomorrow it'll be 3 games to 1. You Devils fans are so predictable. As soon as the game ended last night, my man, Jumba called and left a nasty message on my answering machine. So typical. Did I rub it in after the Flyers first two wins and call him? NO!!!!! I'm sitting right next to both of you tomorrow night while my guy Robert Esche gets a shutout and my other guy J.R. gets a hat trick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Uh oh, the momentum's changed. You know what that means. Devs in six!

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Apr 13 2004, 08:14 AM
    Uh oh, the momentum's changed. You know what that means. Devs in six!
    Keep it up, T-Mac. You're a smart boy, I know you don't believe that silly prediction!!! Can't wait to shut you up!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nasty message? No way! You misunderstood me. Since I was was in an exceptionally good frame of mind, I decided to share my joy with one of my dearest friends. You can blame it on the Mets, but tomorrow it'll be noone's fault but Esche's. See ya tomorrow!

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Apr 13 2004, 10:36 AM
    Nasty message? No way! You misunderstood me. Since I was was in an exceptionally good frame of mind, I decided to share my joy with one of my dearest friends. You can blame it on the Mets, but tomorrow it'll be noone's fault but Esche's. See ya tomorrow!
    If I was home last night to receive your call, you would've heard me crying.

Esche won't make the same mistakes two games in a row. And no more power play goals for your Devs.

I may kidnap Brodeur....just to be on the safe side.

Tomorrow night....F'ers go up 3 games to 1....knock wood.

All League
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Apr 13 2004, 07:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Apr 13 2004, 07:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet@Apr 13 2004, 03:13 AM
    GOMEZ & ELLIAS ..WE`RE BACK ,we`ll tie this thing back up tomorrow evening ,MARTY`s due for a shutout &#33;&#33;&#33;
    oh puleeeeeze, Chris. Take it easy. Tomorrow it&#39;ll be 3 games to 1. You Devils fans are so predictable. As soon as the game ended last night, my man, Jumba called and left a nasty message on my answering machine. So typical. Did I rub it in after the Flyers first two wins and call him? NO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m sitting right next to both of you tomorrow night while my guy Robert Esche gets a shutout and my other guy J.R. gets a hat trick. [/b][/quote]
    Need Gagne to step up after that blast he took last night, show he cant be intimidated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Apr 13 2004, 02:11 PM
    If I was home last night to receive your call, you would&#39;ve heard me crying.

Don&#39;t cry, my sweet Lithuanian Princess. A 2-1 lead is a good spot to be in. You&#39;re worse than me. You take this stuff way too seriously also. Remember, it&#39;s only hockey, not football. I almost, ALMOST, won&#39;t be able to bear watching the Pumpkins get squashed tomorrow.