Thread: Decoding the unbiased news

All Pro
    A NY Times reporter in Boston comes across a pitbull attacking a little boy. Out of nowhere, the boys older brother grabs the dog by his collar and twists it until the dogs neck breaks. The dog, whose dead body is now limp, releases the little boy from his powerful jaws.

The reporter whips out his pad and pencil and runs over to the two for an interview. He jots down "Celtics Fan Saves Brother from Jaws of Death". The older boy notices the note and corrects the reporter.

"Sir, I'm not a Celtics fan, I'm a Laker fan." The reporter appoligizes to the boy and erases his note. "Sorry, I thought everyone in Boston was a Celtics fan."

Again, the reporter scribbles in his notepad, "Heroic Kerry Supporter Saves Childs Life!"

Seeing the second note the young man again corrects, "Sir, I'm not a Kerry fan either. I voted for Bush and will this November. And before you get it wrong again, I'm also a Republican."

So the reporter erases his notes and rewrites "Heartless Right-Winger Breaks Little Dog's Neck!"

All Pro
    [img]http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/040412/fairrington.gif[/img]