Thread: Life is so sweet today!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, T-Mac: The great big BAGEL. DOUGHNUT. NO GOALS!!!! NONE!!!

Had a blast hangin' with ya last night. Think that may have been The Best Game I've ever seen.......

I am WAY TOO HAPPY this morning. Go Flyers!! Robert Esche, I love you!!!
    Keith Primeau, I love you!!! J.R., I love you!!! Johnny LeClair, I love you!! Simon Gagne, even though you missed a open netter GIMME, I love you!!!

MART-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Eshkie had a decent game, but he didn't really have to do much. We continue to dominate time of possesion, so I fully expect some quality shots on goal. Let's see what he can do with a little pressure.

I may order Nets tix for saturday's game this afternoon. Interested in hoops?

Hey, what's that trophy these guys are holding?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    T-Mac: Saturday afternoon my Flyboys are playing your lame a*s Devs at 3 PM. I don't want to miss it!! Go ahead, you go to the Nets/Knicks game. It will be a lot less painful for ya. If you should decide to come to the City, let's hang and watch my Orange & Black!!

Again, thanks for hookin' me up with tix last night. It's been a long time since I had that much fun with my clothes on!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isles didnt belong on the ice last night.

Congrats GGGirl...good luck in the 2nd round.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shadetree@Apr 15 2004, 08:17 AM
    Isles didnt belong on the ice last night.

Congrats GGGirl...good luck in the 2nd round.
    Shade: I'm bummed about your Island boys. I wish I could be more optimistic, but I think your run stops tomorrow night. My niece, who will turn 8 years old in another week, is a HUGE Isles fan. The poor angel was crying this morning (much like T-Mac at the Swamps last night).

What's up with Aucoin? Steve Webb had a great start...he is definitely a fiery presence on the ice. I really like his style. Kenny Johnnson is a knucklehead!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well, guess I should've ordered the Nets tix last nite. They're gone! I might be able to make the NYC trek saturday. If so, I'll meet up w/ ya at St. Mark's Alehouse.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Apr 15 2004, 10:27 AM
    Oh well, guess I should've ordered the Nets tix last nite. They're gone! I might be able to make the NYC trek saturday. If so, I'll meet up w/ ya at St. Mark's Alehouse.
    Kindly change that picture of those two ugly guys. I find them offensive...or should I say...DEFENSIVE.

I wonder if Scotty knows that we've got the series lead at 3 - 1...or is it all fuzzy?????

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Filling in for a cowowrker on saturday, so I'll miss seeing your dissapointment. Game 7 will be tuesday in Philly. I might have to pay another visit to the microbrewery/cigar lounge in Wachovia Center.