Thread: Bin Laden's Truce offer

Hall Of Fame
    He's such a reasonable guy, you know? "Do everything that we vaguely instruct you to do and we may stop trying to kill you."

Maxman
    I am glad that the European countries have all seemed to dismiss this rubbish. When I first read that I thought they make all have a France-Like reaction and bail.

Hall Of Fame
    Maxie -

I was on [u]bbcnews.com[/u] and saw all of these Euros and Canucks in the "feedback" section saying that the truce should be accepted. So I wrote the following:

“Hey, maybe if you Europeans accept this "truce" someone can update Chamberlain’s "Peace in Our Time" speech, huh? Americans didn't almost destroy Europe on several occasions or drag the entire world into two of the most brutal conflicts in human history, Europeans did. Europeans were the ones messing around in the Middle East long before the USA even existed. The only reason the USA exists at all is due to European tyranny! So don't smugly lecture us about "peace" when YOU have far more Arab blood on your hands. No other country in the world has a level of global responsibility that even comes close to approaching America's. We’ve saved you from yourselves on many occasions and protected you from the 700 armored divisions that Stalin parked on your doorstep after WWII. And now, while you foolishly consider "negotiating" a "peace" with terrorists, we again carry on with the serious business of actually defending the Western way of life, all while being ridiculed by your elected leaders and cultural elites, many of whom profit from trade with terrorists in defiance of the “international law” that they ostensibly hold in such high regard. So take your semantics, your moral relativism, your impotence and your obsession with “dialogue” and put them on toast. There is (again) a serious security problem that requires sacrifice and action, and again America is stepping up to the plate on your behalf. Western civilization, the greatest achievement in the history of humanity, was created by Europeans, but they presently lack the resolve needed to defend it. How obscene! Don’t worry, per usual, we Americans will thanklessly assume responsibility while you people act like spoiled teenagers who blame their parents for everything that’s wrong in their life, yet have no problem whatsoever letting them pay all of the bills, do all of the work and make sure all of the doors are locked at night.”

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 01:42 PM
    [b] Maxie -

I was on [u]bbcnews.com[/u] and saw all of these Euros and Canucks in the "feedback" section saying that the truce should be accepted. So I wrote the following:

“Hey, maybe if you Europeans accept this "truce" someone can update Chamberlain’s "Peace in Our Time" speech, huh? Americans didn't almost destroy Europe on several occasions or drag the entire world into two of the most brutal conflicts in human history, Europeans did. Europeans were the ones messing around in the Middle East long before the USA even existed. The only reason the USA exists at all is due to European tyranny! So don't smugly lecture us about "peace" when YOU have far more Arab blood on your hands. No other country in the world has a level of global responsibility that even comes close to approaching America's. We’ve saved you from yourselves on many occasions and protected you from the 700 armored divisions that Stalin parked on your doorstep after WWII. And now, while you foolishly consider "negotiating" a "peace" with terrorists, we again carry on with the serious business of actually defending the Western way of life, all while being ridiculed by your elected leaders and cultural elites, many of whom profit from trade with terrorists in defiance of the “international law” that they ostensibly hold in such high regard. So take your semantics, your moral relativism, your impotence and your obsession with “dialogue” and put them on toast. There is (again) a serious security problem that requires sacrifice and action, and again America is stepping up to the plate on your behalf. Western civilization, the greatest achievement in the history of humanity, was created by Europeans, but they presently lack the resolve needed to defend it. How obscene! Don’t worry, per usual, we Americans will thanklessly assume responsibility while you people act like spoiled teenagers who blame their parents for everything that’s wrong in their life, yet have no problem whatsoever letting them pay all of the bills, do all of the work and make sure all of the doors are locked at night.” [/b][/quote]
    5eva

A well thought out post. Its no surprise that the European street advocates a truce with terrorists. I'd love to see the responses to your post. Do you have a link?

Hall Of Fame
    Only people getting their asses kicked ask for a truce.

Show me one war in which the winning side, in a war in which the goal is unconditional surrender, asked for a truce.

Hey Japan and Germany.....how about a truce??

Hey Confedercy.....how about a truce?

Hey Britian? How about a truce?

Hall Of Fame
    So true Guns.

chiefs...I don'y knoe if they'll print it. They said it takes a few hours:

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/3628101.stm]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/3628101.stm[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 01:49 PM
    [b] Only people getting their asses kicked ask for a truce.

Show me one war in which the winning side, in a war in which the goal is unconditional surrender, asked for a truce.
    [/b][/quote]
    The difference here is that public sentiment and politics are huge elements in this war, and (thanks to appeasers and liberals) one of Bin Laden's most powerful weapons in his arsenal. And he knows it.

This is not so much as asking for a truce as it is trying to (further) drive a wedge between the sniveling whiskey-dicked Europeans and the U.S.

He doesn't have to spend any effort driving a wedge between the U.S. administration/most of the country and the reckless foolhardy minority left -- he can simply sit back and roar in laughter as the likes of Tom Daschle, Terry McAulliffe, Richard Ben Veniste and the rest of their merry band of misguided morons politicize the issue that should be uniting our country (annihilating the threat of terrorism)...

I just read that thread and most english people side with us. The other europeans seem split...espcially the greeks.

Its funny to read the Muslim response (negotiate)....hahahahaha

No More Chaimberlain speeches...we need Churchill action...

LL

NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

Maxman
    5Ever great post.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 02:27 PM
    [b] 5Ever great post. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Max Power....

Damn if I don't get fired up, though, huh?

All Pro
    Some of this people have to be out of their flippin minds:

"The 'offer' should be made to the whole world for the world want absolute peace. Please Mr Bin Laden give peace to the world."
    Martin K Mhango, Blantyre, Malawi

"To all the people here who talk about signs of "weakness" and the like, take a step back from your offensive, take a nap, maybe some coffee and relax. Then start thinking. The Man says "Stop spilling our blood so we can Stop spilling Your Blood". I really don't know if a more simpler statement can be made. Seize the moment."
    Mohammed I, Birmingham, UK

"Seize the moment, be fair to your self. They are not terrorists, they are rebels and they have a fair case"
    Sea Sea, Taiwan

The quote from the guy from Malawi makes me laugh. He acts like Bin Laden should be up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Last time I checked, it was the Arabs who were spilling our blood and not hte other way around. I'm sure a bunch of Americans were driving car bombs into Arab embassies in America or flying planes into Arab skyscrapers. If the Europeans were actually dumb enough to consider this, I think I would think twice about ever wanting to study abroad.

Typical Europeans, let's run and hide and appease the mass murderers and terrorists of the world.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Apr 15 2004, 03:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Apr 15 2004, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 02:27 PM
    [b] 5Ever great post. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Max Power....

Damn if I don&#39;t get fired up, though, huh? [/b][/quote]
    Every once in awhile you have to drop a few bodies from the plane. Just to show them that you are serious.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nice post 5

For a response, leave it to a Scot, short and to the point

[i]There should be no negotiation. The war on terror must continue until Osama Bin Laden and everyone who agrees with him no matter what country they are hiding in are dead
    [/i][b]Alastair, Scotland[/b]

All Pro
    Latin...I got sidetracked by Salma...damn. The fact that these terrorist would make that wear a burkah is a crime all by itself.

Anyway, this is proof that we&#39;ve got these slimeballs on the run -- trying to ally with the weak European sisters. Anyone that tells me OBL wouldn&#39;t want kerry as commander-in-chief has a screw loose.

Next step is for AQ to start offering free botox shots to liberal democrats&#33;

I blame Clinton for 9/11.

I blame Bush for the fact that after 2.5 years OBL is still breathing.

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 01:49 PM
    [b] Only people getting their asses kicked ask for a truce.

Show me one war in which the winning side, in a war in which the goal is unconditional surrender, asked for a truce. [/b][/quote]
    we still have a truce with Korea...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Apr 15 2004, 01:42 PM
    [b] Maxie -

“Hey, maybe if you Europeans accept this "truce" someone can update Chamberlain’s "Peace in Our Time" speech, huh? Americans didn&#39;t almost destroy Europe on several occasions or drag the entire world into two of the most brutal conflicts in human history, Europeans did. Europeans were the ones messing around in the Middle East long before the USA even existed. The only reason the USA exists at all is due to European tyranny&#33; So don&#39;t smugly lecture us about "peace" when YOU have far more Arab blood on your hands. No other country in the world has a level of global responsibility that even comes close to approaching America&#39;s. We’ve saved you from yourselves on many occasions and protected you from the 700 armored divisions that Stalin parked on your doorstep after WWII. And now, while you foolishly consider "negotiating" a "peace" with terrorists, we again carry on with the serious business of actually defending the Western way of life, all while being ridiculed by your elected leaders and cultural elites, many of whom profit from trade with terrorists in defiance of the “international law” that they ostensibly hold in such high regard. So take your semantics, your moral relativism, your impotence and your obsession with “dialogue” and put them on toast. There is (again) a serious security problem that requires sacrifice and action, and again America is stepping up to the plate on your behalf. Western civilization, the greatest achievement in the history of humanity, was created by Europeans, but they presently lack the resolve needed to defend it. How obscene&#33; Don’t worry, per usual, we Americans will thanklessly assume responsibility while you people act like spoiled teenagers who blame their parents for everything that’s wrong in their life, yet have no problem whatsoever letting them pay all of the bills, do all of the work and make sure all of the doors are locked at night.” [/b][/quote]
    Did you get any response/feedback?

What&#39;s hysterical is chirac coming out and saying they will not negotiate with terrorist....guess the past 30+ year doesn&#39;t count right frenchy??&#33;&#33;