Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Nets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am a little upset but still dont like the way kmart plays. anyway this was essentially a rebulding type year for the knicks. i dont think anyone expected them to go to far into the playoffs. next year after a full year together they will be a very good team. how bout we all go back to being jets fans...i mean the draft is only a few days away.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 09:58 PM
    The Nets escaped with their lives tonight. God, I wish this Nets tem played the Knicks of 93-94. Kidd is such a p#$%#, and Kenyon Matin is sooooo OVER-MUTHA-F-N-RATED it is silly. Tim Thomas is a bigger puss.., but he is right on the money with his K-Mart report.
    19 points and 15 rebounds.... dominates your weak a$$ interior and you guys come in here and talk smack... you should be ashamed... you sound like a bunch of Boston fans... KMart, if you ignoramouses actually watched him, is an All-Star and he continues to prove it night in and night out

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud+Apr 22 2004, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ Apr 22 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 09:56 PM
    I love watching Jefferson and K-Mart whipe the court with this sad excuse for a franchise.
    This pathetic excuse for a frachise??? At least the Knicks sold out their building for a playoff game. Now you can put your Ewing jersey away and pretend like you rooted for the Nets since the days of Dr. J.

What&#39;s more pathetic the Knicks in the last decade or 20 years or the Nets organization still dusting off Julius out their as their own. [/b][/quote]
    but this is very true.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud+Apr 22 2004, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ Apr 22 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 09:56 PM
    I love watching Jefferson and K-Mart whipe the court with this sad excuse for a franchise.
    This pathetic excuse for a frachise??? At least the Knicks sold out their building for a playoff game. Now you can put your Ewing jersey away and pretend like you rooted for the Nets since the days of Dr. J.

What&#39;s more pathetic the Knicks in the last decade or 20 years or the Nets organization still dusting off Julius out their as their own. [/b][/quote]
    Get over the sellout crap..... if you really take solace in the fact that you sell out games after going down 3-0, you&#39;re pathetic

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn&#39;t even watch game 4 if i were a Knicks fan on principal alone.

Respectfully...and you&#39;re a Jet fan?....... and a NET fan...?...... you should know that you stick with your team through thick and thin. Always. Both teams have had quite the losing history. As a long-time Knick fan I&#39;ll watch game 4, hope, & pray (and curse). But I&#39;d rather be a fan of the current (weak) NY Knicks than a fan of the current (winning) NJ Nets.......

Save the sorry thomas is hurt nonsense...thomas is a momma&#39;s boy .

I&#39;m with you there. T Thomas is a jerk, and he&#39;s not even that good. Missing him & Houston means nothing. The Nets are just better. But I still love my Knicks&#33;&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smizz goes back to the Nets since the days of the G-Man&#33;

I have said it before and I will say it again: ALL NETS FANS ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO CHEP TO BUY A SEAT TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Does it hurt worse knowing that the team who can&#39;t sell out a playoff game is kicking the knicks soft a&#036;&#036;es up and down the court.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a guy making fun of his teammates life threatening kidney illness is not a punk than i dont know what is.

Nets fans make me laugh. Four years ago they didnt even have a fan base. Now they are all out of the woodworks lol. In another few years when Kidd ages (dont kid (no pun intended) yourselves Nets fans - that knee wont get better with age) and Martin signs elsewhere for max money I wonder if these so called nets fans are goign to stick around when they are at the bottom of the barrell again. Jefferson will opt for greener pastures too.

So the Nets are going to the finals again and will lose. How exciting.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 10:11 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again: ALL NETS FANS ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO CHEP TO BUY A SEAT TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.
    Wow...im too cheap that why i don&#39;t root for the knicks?

You&#39;re a fool.

Chrisrudd ,you are a yankee fan right?....let me guess since 95?right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nets have no history. Their history to you dorks is getting dusted in the Finals two years in a row.

And you losers will always be haunted by the chants of "Kidd Beats His Wife", just like the pathetic Islanders fans have to deal with it. with Potvin.

Face it no matter how many regular season games you win, you are a joke and you are looked at like that by the rest of the NBA world.

LOSERS&#33;&#33;&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    KMart fans who don&#39;t care about the sell outs:

What happens when Kmart signs a 90 mill offer sheet with the Nuggets or some team, and you guys can&#39;t bring him back?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I can see this thread is going nowhere fast........fight nice boys.......

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 10:16 PM
    The Nets have no history. Their history to you dorks is getting dusted in the Finals two years in a row.

And you losers will always be haunted by the chants of "Kidd Beats His Wife", just like the pathetic Islanders fans have to deal with it. with Potvin.

Face it no matter how many regular season games you win, you are a joke and you are looked at like that by the rest of the NBA world.

LOSERS&#33;&#33;&#33;
    You are a Gem my friend.....

Will it haunt us like Ewings layup?

Like Millers year after year punishment of the Knicks?

Like MJ&#39;s complete domination of the Knicks?

I hope you enjoy watching J.Kidd and the Ne4ts advance i9n the playoff&#39;s.

I will.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Sowell Train@Apr 22 2004, 10:17 PM
    What happens when Kmart signs a 90 mill offer sheet with the Nuggets or some team, and you guys can&#39;t bring him back?
    Then thats when Nets fans will call KMart a punk. BUt aslong as he is a Net he is not a punk.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 10:16 PM

LOSERS&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I guess you don&#39;t know this but Marbury was also arrested for beating his wife.

Yes i&#39;m sure the league looks at the Nets as a bunch of loosers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smizzy, the idea is to win the championship. Not get there and lose. 2nd place are the first losers. Remember that.

Anyhow, JOrdan dominated the whole league. So what the heck are you talking about? Where&#39;s the shame in that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 10:15 PM
    Chrisrudd ,you are a yankee fan right?....let me guess since 95?right?

Yea I am a Yankee fan. I am pretty sure I don&#39;t have to justify myself against you on that.

I am also pretty sure that i don&#39;t have to prove myself to anyonle else on this board about that.

Go right ahead though, my friend.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57+Apr 22 2004, 10:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsMan57 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Sowell Train@Apr 22 2004, 10:17 PM
    Then thats when Nets fans will call KMart a punk. BUt aslong as he is a Net he is not a punk. [/b][/quote]
    How would this sound if a patriot fan said you can sign abe and penny...what&#39;s it gonna be like when they have another jersey?

Thats insane.

Just remember this IF k.Mart leaves....ill have fond memories of sweeping the knicks in 04.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Apr 22 2004, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Apr 22 2004, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:18 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--The Sowell Train
    @Apr 22 2004, 10:17 PM

Then thats when Nets fans will call KMart a punk. BUt aslong as he is a Net he is not a punk.
    How would this sound if a patriot fan said you can sign abe and penny...what&#39;s it gonna be like when they have another jersey?

Thats insane.

Just remember this IF k.Mart leaves....ill have fond memories of sweeping the knicks in 04. [/b][/quote]
    My memories will be of him losing 2 and possibly more championships. And TImmy Duncan abusing him in the Finals last year lol.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 10:11 PM

No, Nets fans, like me have been fans since the days of Buck Williams and Darryl Dawkins.... you Knick fans are such a disgrace.... cry cry cry cry cry... you guys and Tim Thomas and Marbury should all get together and have a nice little cry session together... I hate the Knicks and I hate the Rangers and I always have.