Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Nets

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud+Apr 22 2004, 10:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ Apr 22 2004, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 10:15 PM
    Chrisrudd ,you are a yankee fan right?....let me guess since 95?right?

Yea I am a Yankee fan. I am pretty sure I don&#39;t have to justify myself against you on that.

I am also pretty sure that i don&#39;t have to prove myself to anyonle else on this board about that.

Go right ahead though, my friend. [/b][/quote]
    Yet i suppose to prove my loyality to the NETS for you??? <_<

Who are you?

Why don&#39;t you step down off your thrown...

too cheap to be a knicks fan.. <_<

You are hilarious.

I have an idea....have fun watching the knicks get swept.

I know you won&#39;t ....but i will.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 10:24 PM

Who are you?

You are hilarious.

Go back to rehab dude.

I am just here to post on things every now and then. This is not my life.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:14 PM
    If a guy making fun of his teammates life threatening kidney illness is not a punk than i dont know what is.

Nets fans make me laugh. Four years ago they didnt even have a fan base. Now they are all out of the woodworks lol. In another few years when Kidd ages (dont kid (no pun intended) yourselves Nets fans - that knee wont get better with age) and Martin signs elsewhere for max money I wonder if these so called nets fans are goign to stick around when they are at the bottom of the barrell again. Jefferson will opt for greener pastures too.

So the Nets are going to the finals again and will lose. How exciting.
    That was a punk move on KMART&#39;s part, I&#39;ll agree with that. However, if you&#39;re gonna wait for Kidd to age before the Nets downfall... you&#39;re gonna wait a long time.. I&#39;ll talk to you in 7-10 years...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:21 PM

My memories will be of him losing 2 and possibly more championships. And TImmy Duncan abusing him in the Finals last year lol.
    Ill always remember Hakeem abusing ewing...
    Sam cassell,robert horry....then watching john starks shoot the knicks right out of a championship.

Those were good times.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78+Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdflip78 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:14 PM
    If a guy making fun of his teammates life threatening kidney illness is not a punk than i dont know what is.

Nets fans make me laugh. Four years ago they didnt even have a fan base. Now they are all out of the woodworks lol. In another few years when Kidd ages (dont kid (no pun intended) yourselves Nets fans - that knee wont get better with age) and Martin signs elsewhere for max money I wonder if these so called nets fans are goign to stick around when they are at the bottom of the barrell again. Jefferson will opt for greener pastures too.

That was a punk move on KMART&#39;s part, I&#39;ll agree with that. However, if you&#39;re gonna wait for Kidd to age before the Nets downfall... you&#39;re gonna wait a long time.. I&#39;ll talk to you in 7-10 years... [/b][/quote]
    cd, if the downfall doesnt start with Kidd it will start with KMART and possibly jefferson leaving for max money. Which neither are worth.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud+Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 10:24 PM

Who are you?

You are hilarious.

Go back to rehab dude.

I am just here to post on things every now and then. This is not my life. [/b][/quote]
    I got your rehab right here tough guy.

BTW...this is the first time ive been here in a month...so save it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 10:16 PM
    The Nets have no history. Their history to you dorks is getting dusted in the Finals two years in a row.

And you losers will always be haunted by the chants of "Kidd Beats His Wife", just like the pathetic Islanders fans have to deal with it. with Potvin.

Face it no matter how many regular season games you win, you are a joke and you are looked at like that by the rest of the NBA world.

LOSERS&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;m embarrassed if you are a Jets fan... I really am. You are getting your ever loving a&#036;&#036; kicked and the best you can do is say we have no history. You are pathetic. I&#39;ve never seen someone cry so much after being outclassed so bad... well I guess I have...Red Sox fans... I&#39;m not haunted by wifebeater chants... it just makes punks like you look like punks. If we are a joke... then what is a team that can&#39;t get over .500 and gets smoked in the playoffs???? You&#39;re a joke

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:21 PM

My memories will be of him losing 2 and possibly more championships. And TImmy Duncan abusing him in the Finals last year lol.
    Ill always remember Hakeem abusing ewing...
    Sam cassell,robert horry....then watching john starks shoot the knicks right out of a championship.

Those were good times. [/b][/quote]
    O yea, that was the year we ***** smacked the Nets in 4 lol.

When your swamp, irrelevant franchise wins something come back and talk. Until then, work hard at becoming the Buffalo Bills of the NBA. We&#39;re rooting for you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Sowell Train@Apr 22 2004, 10:17 PM
    KMart fans who don&#39;t care about the sell outs:

What happens when Kmart signs a 90 mill offer sheet with the Nuggets or some team, and you guys can&#39;t bring him back?
    Don&#39;t bet your house on that. He&#39;s not going anywhere and you know it. If he did, we&#39;d still wipe the floor with NY.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:30 PM
    When your swamp, irrelevant franchise wins something come back and talk. Until then, work hard at becoming the Buffalo Bills of the NBA. We&#39;re rooting for you.
    Someone remind this moron he&#39;s a Jets fan...they play 100 feet to the left of the nets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Apr 22 2004, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Apr 22 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:30 PM
    Someone remind this moron he&#39;s a Jets fan...they play 100 feet to the left of the nets. [/b][/quote]
    The Jets are irrelevant in NY? Interesting. Let me go check the season ticket waiting list.... You jerk.

Yes, I am embarrassed by the fact that we play in Jersey. Atleast I can admit it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57+Apr 22 2004, 10:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsMan57 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -cdflip78@Apr 22 2004, 10:27 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57
    @Apr 22 2004, 10:14 PM

That was a punk move on KMART&#39;s part, I&#39;ll agree with that. However, if you&#39;re gonna wait for Kidd to age before the Nets downfall... you&#39;re gonna wait a long time.. I&#39;ll talk to you in 7-10 years...
    cd, if the downfall doesnt start with Kidd it will start with KMART and possibly jefferson leaving for max money. Which neither are worth. [/b][/quote]
    You can hope all you want... because that&#39;s the only way you&#39;ll ever regain your "throne" as "rightfull heirs of the NY basketball kingdom" it&#39;s not gonna happen and you know it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78@Apr 22 2004, 10:29 PM
    I&#39;m embarrassed if you are a Jets fan... I really am. You are getting your ever loving a&#036;&#036; kicked and the best you can do is say we have no history. You are pathetic. I&#39;ve never seen someone cry so much after being outclassed so bad... well I guess I have...Red Sox fans... I&#39;m not haunted by wifebeater chants... it just makes punks like you look like punks. If we are a joke... then what is a team that can&#39;t get over .500 and gets smoked in the playoffs???? You&#39;re a joke
    C&#39;mon I have to grasp to something.

That is the calssic Knicks fan response. There is a very good chance they lose in four games. I know this. I won&#39;t admit it easily, but the gloves are off my man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78+Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdflip78 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:28 PM

cd, if the downfall doesnt start with Kidd it will start with KMART and possibly jefferson leaving for max money. Which neither are worth.
    You can hope all you want... because that&#39;s the only way you&#39;ll ever regain your "throne" as "rightfull heirs of the NY basketball kingdom" it&#39;s not gonna happen and you know it. [/b][/quote]
    What throne are you talking about?

Buddy - WIN SOMETHING- Then we&#39;ll talk about thrones.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud+Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cdflip78@Apr 22 2004, 10:29 PM
    C&#39;mon I have to grasp to something.

That is the calssic Knicks fan response. There is a very good chance they lose in four games. I know this. I won&#39;t admit it easily, but the gloves are off my man. [/b][/quote]
    At least you&#39;re honest.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57+Apr 22 2004, 10:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsMan57 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -cdflip78@Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM

You can hope all you want... because that&#39;s the only way you&#39;ll ever regain your "throne" as "rightfull heirs of the NY basketball kingdom" it&#39;s not gonna happen and you know it.

Buddy - WIN SOMETHING- Then we&#39;ll talk about thrones. [/b][/quote]
    Way to totally miss the point there, Einstein.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78+Apr 22 2004, 10:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdflip78 @ Apr 22 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:35 PM
    Originally posted by -cdflip78@Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM

Buddy - WIN SOMETHING- Then we&#39;ll talk about thrones.
    Way to totally miss the point there, Einstein. [/b][/quote]
    What point. You think the Nets have some "THRONE" of NY BBALL?

I could careless about that stuff.

Its all about championships and the Nets havent won anything yet and the Knicks are on a pretty long dry spell too.

You could have some imaginary "throne." It means nothing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that you guys are talking about the actions of K. Martin and J. Kidd but you can&#39;t compare them when it comes to their demeanor on the court. K. Martin is just too antagonizing then Kidd is to opposing players. Kidd is more of a man and he just wants to play basketball while K. Martin wants to just play with the fans more then he wants to play basketball.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just can&#39;t get over this elitist pompous NY attitude. I am a Jets fan first and foremost and Yankees as well. I root like hell for those teams. But I have lived my whole life in jersey and love the Nets and Devils.... Where oh where does this f&#39;n attitude come from?? Who the hell do you people think you are?? You root for teams in the biggest sports market in the world.... yes you sell out your games.... but your teams f&#39;n suck... One hasn&#39;t made the playoffs in a sport where everyone makes the playoffs since Eisenhower was in office and the other can&#39;t get to .500 and is getting embarrassed in the playoffs... get off your high horses

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Apr 22 2004, 10:38 PM

You could have some imaginary "throne." It means nothing.
    Damn right it means nothing.

Whoever advances, KNICKS or NETS, they are going to get tap-danced on in the second round by the Pistons.

We can all agree on that right?