Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Knicks vs Nets

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look, you stupid bastard, the Eastern Conference Finals were LAST SEASON. Where the hell was K-Mart when the Pistons raped them earlier this season? Let's take a closer look at the two team's meetings THIS SEASON. You know, the one with relevance right now?

*Home team in caps.
    Nov 9 DETROIT PISTONS 98 New Jersey Nets 84
    Dec 26 New Jersey Nets 82 DETROIT PISTONS 79
    Feb 10 NEW JERSEY NETS 89 Detroit Pistons 78
    Mar 18 Detroit Pistons 89 NEW JERSEY NETS 71

2-2 right? Well, look at the scores. Nets squeeked by with a 3 point win at Detroit, then beat the Pistons by 11 at the Meadowlands. The other games? Pistons by 14 and Pistons by 18, should have been more actually, but wasn't because the Nets are a bunch of cheap, weak p*ssies. Looks to me that in the only game they played after Rasheed got there, they handed the Nets their asses. Not once did I EVER say that the regular season made up for the conference finals. The conference finals are now irrelevant, that's my point. There were two different teams playing than the ones that are going to play in the second round this year. It doesn't dull the pain of being swept for the Pistons, but kicking the Nets asses this year certainly will. Maybe I'm just some poor, stupid dilusional Jets fan, but I'm feeling like Joe Willie tonight! PISTONS IN SIX.

In closing, LOL, for some stupid Clippers fan whose opinion doesn't matter, you sure do take this douchebag's posts personally!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    In closing... lol.. that wasn't your point... your point was and I quote... "Big Ben is going to put KMART in his rightful place" that was your point... you have amended it since. And that point you made is bull**** and you know it. Rasheed and all the games this year are irrelevant... if you are so sure that "Big Ben" ..........not Rasheed and Chauncy and Tayshaun... but "Big Ben" is going to put him in his place then why was he unable to do so when it mattered? Of course Detroit is a different team now... that's absurd. Of course it's gonna be a tough series. I'm not making excuses because the Pistons could very well beat a healthy Nets team, but it was after that game that Martin and Kidd sat out for 2+ weeks, so I'm not getting all worried about that. That last game was clearly the exception and not the rule when these teams play and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise, but you've been kidding yourself this whole time. It's funny.. i always kinda liked the Cubs and Clippers, and not that you give 2 ****s... but I really hate them now... makes the whole Bartman thing worthwhile i guess

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never amended my point. I support my theory that Big Ben is going to tear K-Mart's ass up. Oh, but he didn't do it LAST YEAR? Riddle me this, buddy, what happened more recently: Last year's Eastern Conference Finals, or this year's regular season?

Lovely e-mail you sent me: "F*ck your mom". And this makes me think most Nets fans aren't low life pieces of pond scum, HOW?

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I love watching the NETS beat up on the knicks ,granted we took it on the chin here in NJ with the devils this year and how about stephon FALLEN STARBURY

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey CD, I think an apology is in line for that nice PM you sent me lastnight. Telling me to fuc|< my mom? Real nice, dude.

Here we are having a sports argument and you have to bring mothers into this, and this whole time you&#39;re criticizing people for having no class.

The pathetic thing is you did it via a PM to try and protect your "high and almighty" image on this board. lol

I actually take back that apology I issued to you lastnight because by reading your PM you really are nothing but Jersey white trash.

So you know what? Dont even bother to apologize.

Punk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Let&#39;s try to keep this civilized, guys. Not like we&#39;re talking football, here. It&#39;s great to talk trash and try to make a rivalry out of this, but the fact is, there never has been one. The only thing is the proximity of the arenas. Never in history have the Knicks been good while the Nets were and vice-versa. If the profanity and insults dosen&#39;t stop, we&#39;ll have to shut this thread down.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    cdflip&#39;s avatar is classic&#33; I think thats the same pose Kidd struck when he was just about to lay into Joumanna. OVER A BUNCH OF FRENCH FRIES?&#33;&#33; Seriously how can you route for someone like that?

get over it, the man almost ditched you and the rest of the dozen Nets fans just so he could play in an arena that meant something. He&#39;ll be out the door before you know it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Troll@Apr 23 2004, 03:30 AM
    I never amended my point. I support my theory that Big Ben is going to tear K-Mart&#39;s ass up. Oh, but he didn&#39;t do it LAST YEAR? Riddle me this, buddy, what happened more recently: Last year&#39;s Eastern Conference Finals, or this year&#39;s regular season?

Lovely e-mail you sent me: "F*ck your mom". And this makes me think most Nets fans aren&#39;t low life pieces of pond scum, HOW?
    Riddle me this a&#036;&#036;hole... which was the bigger stage... playoffs or 1 regular season game you point to?? You&#39;re an absolute scumbag...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Apr 23 2004, 08:22 AM
    Hey CD, I think an apology is in line for that nice PM you sent me lastnight. Telling me to fuc|< my mom? Real nice, dude.

Here we are having a sports argument and you have to bring mothers into this, and this whole time you&#39;re criticizing people for having no class.

The pathetic thing is you did it via a PM to try and protect your "high and almighty" image on this board. lol

I actually take back that apology I issued to you lastnight because by reading your PM you really are nothing but Jersey white trash.

Punk.
    I actually wrote that while waiting 10 minutes for you to get your thoughts together and I was bored and it was before we kissed and made up, but it doesn&#39;t matter. You think you and your city are so high and mighty and it&#39;s really amusing. You guys are punks and maybe this series will lower the noses you have up in the air a little bit.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by EZV@Apr 23 2004, 10:29 AM
    cdflip&#39;s avatar is classic&#33; I think thats the same pose Kidd struck when he was just about to lay into Joumanna. OVER A BUNCH OF FRENCH FRIES?&#33;&#33; Seriously how can you route for someone like that?

get over it, the man almost ditched you and the rest of the dozen Nets fans just so he could play in an arena that meant something. He&#39;ll be out the door before you know it.
    real intelligent jerkoff... he signed a 7 year deal and he&#39;ll be gone before we know it, huh?? Get over it?? Get over what the fact that you suck....Keep taking it in the a&#036;&#036;... can&#39;t wait for Sunday

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only one that takes it in the @ss is that groupie b&#33;tch Joumanna...shes the woman youve always aspired to be...haha sorry pee on

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by EZV@Apr 23 2004, 10:55 AM
    the only one that takes it in the @ss is that groupie b&#33;tch Joumanna...shes the woman youve always aspired to be...haha sorry pee on
    You whine about Joumana, I&#39;ll take the sweep. You&#39;re funny.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78+Apr 23 2004, 10:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdflip78 @ Apr 23 2004, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57@Apr 23 2004, 08:22 AM

Punk.
    I actually wrote that while waiting 10 minutes for you to get your thoughts together and I was bored and it was before we kissed and made up, but it doesn&#39;t matter. You think you and your city are so high and mighty and it&#39;s really amusing. You guys are punks and maybe this series will lower the noses you have up in the air a little bit. [/b][/quote]

Yup, the guy who makes fun of somebody&#39;s mother is not the punk.

Jersey trash. As I said.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the guy calling people fag boy is the classy one??? Keep trying to claim the high ground jerkoff...Typical elitist NY scum...you won&#39;t feel so elite when the butt end of a broom is in your rear end

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78@Apr 23 2004, 01:52 PM
    And the guy calling people fag boy is the classy one??? Keep trying to claim the high ground jerkoff...Typical elitist NY scum...you won&#39;t feel so elite when the butt end of a broom is in your rear end
    (YAWN)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Laugh).... neither of us were saints in this thread... like we said before... let&#39;s put it to rest...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cdflip78@Apr 23 2004, 04:37 PM
    (Laugh).... neither of us were saints in this thread... like we said before... let&#39;s put it to rest...
    Knicks suck&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;