Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Nets

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Nets up by 4 with about 2:30 left

Great game!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    KMart....CHOKE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great game, but the *amn Nets take it by 3. It's tough to watch my Knicks get beat up by Jersey. The Nets are just the better team.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am by no means a Knicks fan, but words can not express how much I hate the New Jersey Nets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    FU*KING NETS!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!I HATE THOSE SCHMUCKS!!!!BURN K-MART - KILL THE DAMN PUNK!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Knickerbocker@Apr 22 2004, 09:51 PM
    FU*KING NETS!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!I HATE THOSE SCHMTCKS!!!!BURN K-MART - KILL THE DAMN PUNK!!!
    KMART BABY!!!

MAN I LOVE THIS GUY!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    man that game was a killer. looks slim for my knicks. at least we will have something to build upon.
    by the way kmart is a punk.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    FU*KING NETS!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!I HATE THOSE SCHMUCKS!!!!BURN K-MART - KILL THE DAMN PUNK!!!
    When you're banned ...know that it was a rant about the Nets that did it :lol:

I love watching Jefferson and K-Mart whipe the court with this sad excuse for a franchise.

Seriously...spike lee is the most recognized Knick.

As far as Starbury goes....all flash no substance.

Save the sorry thomas is hurt nonsense...thomas is a momma's boy .

The knicks suck.

I wouldn't even watch game 4 if i were a Knicks fan on principal alone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nets escaped with their lives tonight. God, I wish this Nets tem played the Knicks of 93-94. Kidd is such a p#$%#, and Kenyon Matin is sooooo OVER-MUTHA-F-N-RATED it is silly. Tim Thomas is a bigger puss.., but he is right on the money with his K-Mart report.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Apr 22 2004, 09:37 PM
    KMart....CHOKE
    Kmart what??

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by daburghjet@Apr 22 2004, 09:55 PM
    And Tim Thomas isn't? Knicks fans tonight disgraced NY with calling Kidd a Wifebeater. Only other place that chanted that was Boston, and I don't expect them to know any better. If Kidd was on the Knicks it'd be a different story. But I think his skin is too light for Isiah to want him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chrisrud@Apr 22 2004, 09:58 PM
    The Nets escaped with their lives tonight. God, I wish this Nets tem played the Knicks of 93-94. Kidd is such a p#$%#, and Kenyon Matin is sooooo OVER-MUTHA-F-N-RATED it is silly. Tim Thomas is a bigger puss.., but he is right on the money with his K-Mart report.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by daburghjet@Apr 22 2004, 09:55 PM
    man that game was a killer. looks slim for my knicks. at least we will have something to build upon.
    Kmart is far froma punk...He just does his talking on the court...id rather him be a tough guy on the floor than be a tough guy on the bench**Cough** thomas**Cough**

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    all k-mart can do is dunk and foul. the mans a bad bball player. he would really be nothing without kidd. i think during the season he wasnt actually hurt, he just didnt want to play without kidd.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry about it..... Cry cry cry... just admit it... the jersey teams in hockey and basketball make *****es out of your teams.... go get some tissues from Tim Thomas

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by daburghjet@Apr 22 2004, 10:00 PM
    all k-mart can do is dunk and foul. the mans a bad bball player. he would really be nothing without kidd. i think during the season he wasnt actually hurt, he just didnt want to play without kidd.
    cough SHAQ cough

Bottom line, he came through and your Knicks didn't.

Isiah will save you like he did the ABA :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish this knicks team played the 94-95 Bulls.....Just to show you how weak this team really is.
    all k-mart can do is dunk and foul.
    ...And win...and rebound....and boxout...and SWEEP the Knicks!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by daburghjet@Apr 22 2004, 10:00 PM
    Sour grapes, you know better than that.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right on the money, huh? 15 rebounds and 19 points while little Timmy sits on the side whining about a foul from one of the softest centers in the NBA (Collins). I hate Boston fans, but you Knick fans really make me think that maybe Boston fans aren't really that much worse than NY fans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Apr 22 2004, 09:56 PM
    I love watching Jefferson and K-Mart whipe the court with this sad excuse for a franchise.
    This pathetic excuse for a frachise??? At least the Knicks sold out their building for a playoff game. Now you can put your Ewing jersey away and pretend like you rooted for the Nets since the days of Dr. J.

What's more pathetic the Knicks in the last decade or 20 years or the Nets organization still dusting off Julius out their as their own.