Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: "I actually don't own an SUV...

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [url=http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040423/ap_on_el_pr/kerry_suv_2]The Great Jacka$$ Hope Practicing What He Preaches -- NOT![/url]

    Just another example of why this guy shouldn't be elected dog catcher. Guess you libs don't have a problem with this either.

  2. #2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 10:09 AM
    [b] [url=http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040423/ap_on_el_pr/kerry_suv_2]The Great Jacka$$ Hope Practicing What He Preaches -- NOT![/url]

    Just another example of why this guy shouldn't be elected dog catcher. Guess you libs don't have a problem with this either. [/b][/quote]
    John Kerry speaking at an environmental conference " Americans should conserve energy by buying hybrid cars"

    The candidate then left the conference and took his stretch limo to his private Jet so he could make to another conference on conservation. Thanks John.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    And his speed boat and private jet must also run on good intentions, as do the electric and heating systewms in his numerous homes.

    THE LIBERAL CREDO-RULES FOR THEE, NOT ME!

  4. #4
    This guy really is a walking contradiction. It would be hysterical if there wasn't a very real chance of him winning the election. God help us all if that happens.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    How glorious is this? The libs call President Bush "stupid" and an "idiot"...kerry is a complete moron who has no clue at all. The only chance he has is to not say a word from now until November!!!

  6. #6
    Maxman
    Guest
    Actually my family didn't buy an SUV before they did.

  7. #7
    weeb i'd vote for a homeless bum before i voted for George Bush.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 01:34 PM
    [b] weeb i'd vote for a homeless bum before i voted for George Bush. [/b][/quote]
    Take Teresa Heinz out of the picture, and that's pretty much what you're going to do.

  9. #9
    whatever he's in the same secret Yale society (Skull and Bones) that Bush is in - despite the fact he's a blatant gigalo Kerry wouldn't ever be hurtin for cash.

  10. #10
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] whatever he's in the same secret Yale society (Skull and Bones) that Bush is in - despite the fact he's a blatant gigalo Kerry wouldn't ever be hurtin for cash. [/b][/quote]
    A gigilo with a face only a mother could love [img]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/15918.JPG[/img]

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,753
    How can his family have the car and not him?



    I'm suprised he hasn't shown up to a rally in a Hummer H2

  12. #12
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 03:11 PM
    [b] How can his family have the car and not him?



    I'm suprised he hasn't shown up to a rally in a Hummer H2 [/b][/quote]
    The same way he can vote for somthing before he votes against it :P Sorry Spirit I beat ya to it.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Apr 23 2004, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Apr 23 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mavrik[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 03:11 PM
    [b] How can his family have the car and not him?



    I&#39;m suprised he hasn&#39;t shown up to a rally in a Hummer H2 [/b][/quote]
    The same way he can vote for somthing before he votes against it :P Sorry Spirit I beat ya to it. [/b][/quote]
    Damn you&#33;

    It&#39;s okay, it&#39;s funny regardless of who says it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us