Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Crusade

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believe it or not, This country is becoming more Muslim every day. By 2026, Muslims will outnumber Baptists in this country. Believe it or not, I think there will be a crusade in this country that will seek to "Re-Christianize" these people. I can feel the tension everyday...when a woman, wearing a burka or headscarf enters a subway train here in NYC...everyone on the train just stares and thinks what if she is wearing a suicide vest under that.

The American Crusade is coming....I think we will see some sort of event that will cause shockwaves of violent anti-muslim sentiment. I already see it in Europe.....The muslims of the Middle east better beware because all it will take is another 9-11 and BANG....the crusade will be set in motion....

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps, perhaps not. There has already been a jihad declared against non-Muslims. "Jihad" is simply a synonym of "crusade."

We'll see....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 12:03 PM
    [b] Perhaps, perhaps not. There has already been a jihad declared against non-Muslims. "Jihad" is simply a synonym of "crusade."

We'll see.... [/b][/quote]
    I can feel it. The coming storm against Muslims will be great....not only here in America but in Europe as well...

If the terrorists attack with 9-11 barbarity in america again....all hell will break loose....

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Apr 23 2004, 12:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Apr 23 2004, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 12:03 PM
    [b] Perhaps, perhaps not. There has already been a jihad declared against non-Muslims. "Jihad" is simply a synonym of "crusade."

We&#39;ll see.... [/b][/quote]
    I can feel it. The coming storm against Muslims will be great....not only here in America but in Europe as well...

If the terrorists attack with 9-11 barbarity in america again....all hell will break loose....

LL [/b][/quote]
    "All hell" has ALREADY broken loose...that&#39;s what we are fighting against, LL. Some Muslims ARE trying to kill us, and have not only declared a jihad, but take it VERY seriously.

You&#39;d think moderate Muslims would denounce these actions and calls for jihad, especially if they were so out of the "maintream" of Islam. But they don&#39;t. ME leaders who are Holocaust-deniers are considered to be "moderate" by western media. People are always so concerned about the &#39;arab street.&#39; Well, it&#39;s time people became concerned with the "Amercian street." And I think that&#39;s what you are getting at, here, with you fears.

Sure, people here may over-react...I don&#39;t know. You may be right...but as far as all hell breaking loose...it already has, man, it already has....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mean all hell breaking loose among Americans here or as you put it "americans in the street". While 9-11 caused a maelstrom of anti arab/muslim sentiment we pretty much have been patient with American military action taking care of the militant muslims..but if another 9-11 were to occur....you will see a backlash against muslims living here...like you have never seen before on american soil.

You will see battles erupting in Detroit (where a ton of muslims live), you will see NYC go nuts against the muslims who live here, you will see a mandatory registration of all muslims (incl. citizens). You will see acts of violence against all muslims, blacks and arabs. You will see a massive push to expel the muslims to anothe country. You will see pushes to ban head scarves and burkas here.

You will see the crusade begin....the mass evangelical movement to try and convert the muslims. You will see anti muslim sentiment everywhere.

I for one no longer trust them, i have heard storie of msulims cheering in jersey City, NJ during 9-11....and my friend told me some muslim arab cabbie said we deserved it...f that...No tip or fare for you&#33;

Its coming man...the Crusade is coming.

LL

Maxman
    I recently had to terminate an employee. On an unrelated note said employee happened to be Muslim.

After reviewing many emails I was surprised. Everything seemed okay but said employee indicated in many emails that heshe would not raise hisher children in this country. I was surprised by that. Especially seeing how this person had lived here their whole life and had converted 6 months ago. Seemed pretty scary to me...almost cult like.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 12:50 PM
    [b] I mean all hell breaking loose among Americans here or as you put it "americans in the street". While 9-11 caused a maelstrom of anti arab/muslim sentiment we pretty much have been patient with American military action taking care of the militant muslims..but if another 9-11 were to occur....you will see a backlash against muslims living here...like you have never seen before on american soil.

You will see battles erupting in Detroit (where a ton of muslims live), you will see NYC go nuts against the muslims who live here, you will see a mandatory registration of all muslims (incl. citizens). You will see acts of violence against all muslims, blacks and arabs. You will see a massive push to expel the muslims to anothe country. You will see pushes to ban head scarves and burkas here.

You will see the crusade begin....the mass evangelical movement to try and convert the muslims. You will see anti muslim sentiment everywhere.

I for one no longer trust them, i have heard storie of msulims cheering in jersey City, NJ during 9-11....and my friend told me some muslim arab cabbie said we deserved it...f that...No tip or fare for you&#33;

Its coming man...the Crusade is coming.

LL [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry LL but I dont see that happening here. This country is so liberal and the people here have it so good that its difficult to imagine the populace rising up against anything. Even after 9/11 the libs were screaming about racism when the govt rounded up suspected terrorists. They also screamed racist war when we went into Afghanistan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference between the US and Europe is that we could kick all the Muslims out and be protected by natural boundries - the European continent could very well get overrun by the young Muslims being raised there now. They are screwed and don&#39;t realize it. the Brits are screwed but realize it, US will be fine.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not want to be a Muslim on Long Island should another horrific terror attack occur. There is resentment not too far under the surface that supposedly "moderate" or "mainstream" muslims never speak out against the heinous actions or beliefs of their fellow radical muslims. Rather, their concerted efforts to force their way into the common culture continue (thoroughly aided by the lunatic left). Lawsuits seeking the right to publicly blare wailing Imams over loudspeakers in a call to prayer 6 times a day. Lawsuits to be allowed to have their driver&#39;s license photos be taken wearing a veil. "Inclusive" elementary school textbooks that don&#39;t even mention George Washington, yet devote chapters to "understanding" the peaceful religion of Islam, and recounting the incredible contributions they have made and continue to make to mankind. Taking advantage of our great country&#39;s freedom of speech to openly call for a taking up of arms on America and its infidels.

LL you are dead on. Where is the outrage of supposedly moderate muslims over the fact that radical maniacs are hijacking their religion to terrorize the planet? You don&#39;t hear it because it&#39;s not there. And it&#39;s not there because...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LL is right. That sentiment crosses every ethnic and religious line. In NYC, after the next attack, it&#39;s gonna be bad. You can&#39;t have part of the population desire to kill their neighbors and not have people react to it. They don&#39;t assimlate. They treat Americans(which they make a point of not being) with contempt. Simply, Muslims who happen to live in America (pointedly [b][i]NOT AMERICAN MUSLIMS[/i][/b]) havne&#39;t done anything to condemn their coreligionists. In fact, too often, they start talking about Palestine and all that. Which is their right, but has zero to do with 9/11.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Coming Crusade.

It may not have an obvious starting date or end date, but its coming. I am a person of high moral convictions. I understand that racism is a very bad thing. I condemn racial prejudice. I condemn religious prejudice. HOWEVER, when one sect says that america is "THE GREAT SATAN" and that our citizens are valid and open "TARGETS FOR ANNIHILATION". Well, then I cannot defend that. I cannot also defend the lack of a response from so-called moderate muslims in this country. They have not said a peep against the Fatwas and edicts spilling out from the ME and London. In fact, in London there is a Newspaper that acts as a "clearing house" for fatwas, edicts and statements for the conservative and radical muslims.

You know what, if another 9-11 event occurs in AMERICA....the gloves come off. I am sick and tired of having our great nation demonized by these backwater terrorists. I have had it with these bastards and their "99 virgin" martyr deals....you want 99 virgins....Line up before the firing squad and we will send you express delivery. I am so sick of the bs of these stupid Imams and their rantings how we are such a bad people. Yeah we are so bad, whenever there was a natural disaster in these back water countires...who sends in help first? Jordan? Iran? Saudi Arabia? NO&#33; We do...we send food, materials, construction equipment...all that stuff....why? BECAUSE WE CAN AND BECAUSE WE HAVE A MORAL SENSE OF HELPING PEOPLE&#33;

You know what, I will be the first to stand by the govt if they enact a muslim deportation act. I have had it with their bs of how they are a peaceful religion...Yeah, tell me doesnt the Koran say that Jihad is good and that all non believers should die? F U&#33;

They dont like America...leave....and if you dare start planning shizzle here....The PATRIOTS OF THIS GREAT LAND WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU....USA STYLE&#33;

LL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Ashcroft set up the patrion act was set up to allow our intelligence services more access to tap phones and set up surveilance in mosques. The Democrats wer loudly against anything that might violate the A-rabs civil rights. I say f thier civil rights. When your religion declares war on us civil rights go out the window&#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 04:05 PM
    [b] John Ashcroft set up the patrion act was set up to allow our intelligence services more access to tap phones and set up surveilance in mosques. The Democrats wer loudly against anything that might violate the A-rabs civil rights. I say f thier civil rights. When your religion declares war on us civil rights go out the window&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I agree and I am a moderate. If you want to annihilate us....you give up your human rights.

You want to take a life...you should not be afforded your rights at all.

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well... here&#39;s the situation. We can&#39;t stop anybody from practicing a religion, or proseltyzing, or converting to a religion. Once your in this country, you have freedom of religion.

We can control who comes here, but we don&#39;t seem to be doing that at all. Nonetheless, I think the US Muslim population is growing faster by conversion than by immigration. And alot of this conversion is being done in our prisons. So even if our immigration laws were actually enforced (which they obviously aren&#39;t), it would not stop the spread of Islam.

I agree, I think too much Islam is a bad thing. The record speaks for itself. However, there hasn&#39;t been an attack on American soil since 9-11, of that level or on a smaller scale such as Hamas style bus bombings, so that would lead to believe that the majority of muslims in the US, aint evil. They might not be likeable, don&#39;t seem to "fit in", but I can&#39;t say that I think they are evil, or up to no good.

Still would like to see their numbers stagnate, but they continue to grow. And as long as that isn&#39;t against the law, I really don&#39;t know what else to say about that.

I do know this-

Alot of people who hate the Muslims so much, should help the Christian numbers grow just as fast, or faster, and join a church.

That&#39;s one solution.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 11:15 PM
    [b] Well... here&#39;s the situation. We can&#39;t stop anybody from practicing a religion, or proseltyzing, or converting to a religion. Once your in this country, you have freedom of religion.

We can control who comes here, but we don&#39;t seem to be doing that at all. Nonetheless, I think the US Muslim population is growing faster by conversion than by immigration. And alot of this conversion is being done in our prisons. So even if our immigration laws were actually enforced (which they obviously aren&#39;t), it would not stop the spread of Islam.

I agree, I think too much Islam is a bad thing. The record speaks for itself. However, there hasn&#39;t been an attack on American soil since 9-11, of that level or on a smaller scale such as Hamas style bus bombings, so that would lead to believe that the majority of muslims in the US, aint evil. They might not be likeable, don&#39;t seem to "fit in", but I can&#39;t say that I think they are evil, or up to no good.

Still would like to see their numbers stagnate, but they continue to grow. And as long as that isn&#39;t against the law, I really don&#39;t know what else to say about that.

I do know this-

Alot of people who hate the Muslims so much, should help the Christian numbers grow just as fast, or faster, and join a church.

That&#39;s one solution. [/b][/quote]
    The US Muslim pop is outta control. Its gonna be crazy and it will ultimately be a war here. I can see the storm clouds approaching....they will try their shizzle here....we will not take kindly to treason...

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Apr 24 2004, 09:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Apr 24 2004, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Moses[/i]@Apr 23 2004, 11:15 PM
    [b] Well... here&#39;s the situation. We can&#39;t stop anybody from practicing a religion, or proseltyzing, or converting to a religion. Once your in this country, you have freedom of religion.

I do know this-

That&#39;s one solution. [/b][/quote]
    The US Muslim pop is outta control. Its gonna be crazy and it will ultimately be a war here. I can see the storm clouds approaching....they will try their shizzle here....we will not take kindly to treason...

LL [/b][/quote]
    Well, yeah, if we have an economic crisis somebody is definitely going to get the brunt of it. It&#39;s sad, but that&#39;s what always happens. Things have to deteriorate to a critical point before people react to it, and desperate times usually result in extreme measures.

I don&#39;t see this as an organized thing, though. Alot of Americans talk a good game, but when the green flag goes down the BS stops.

It&#39;s like this "tax revolt" rhetoric. Who&#39;s gonna step up? Who&#39;s gonna be the first to be made an example of by the IRS? And when they are sitting in a federal prison, their life ruined, all their cohorts who said they would stand behind them when the game got rough, all backed out and left them twisting in the wind.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in a moderate Muslim household and lived amongst mostly Italian and Irish Americans along with a few Jewish neighbors in Long Island. I do not practice the religion because it is too structured formy taste. My father practices the religion and he does not hate or want to kill anyone.

I may disagree with our leadership and some of you on this board but I never had a thought about killing anyone. I went to Catholic Masses with friends, Bar mitzahs and Bat mitzahs, Passover dinners, and Easter dinners with my friends while they came over to my house during Ramadan and for akekas ( the equivalent of catholic confirmation and Jewish Barmitzah). There was no hatred. However, once thrust into the professional world my experiences differed greatly. One of you stated clearly about how we try to fit into mainstream America but can&#39;t. Too bad most of us practicing and non-practicing eventually figure out that we were not welcome in the first place.

You want to talk about Muslim America. Maybe you should take a look at the fact that there are many muslim Americans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have two cousins who are over there for the US Army. They deserve the same respect as any soldier. Or should they be treated differently because they are Muslims.

The common mistake being made over and over again here is that the people who concocted and executed 9-11 were illegal immigrants who outsmarted our tax funded intelligence. Blame Alquadea, the terrorists, Clinton, Bush, Republicans, Democrats or whoever you want. The reality is that our policies over in that part of the world has been onesided and antidemocratic since WWII and our leadership (Republican and Democrat) knew it was coming and chose to not consider the risks involved. When you keep a group of people down for an extended period of time then there will be consequences. Look back at the wars between black and white America.

You want to talk about the crusade in America. Perhaps you ought to look at the back alley deals made by our politicians and scumbag Arab and Isreali leaders before you try to single out one religious group for 9-11. Right now there are a bunch of clues that the next hit will be a major subway system. Look at all of the recent train bombings and accidents. Do you see politicians rushing to prevent that from happening. They know it and it is our tax dolllars at work but you guys would like to go and blame practicing and non-practicing muslim Americans. Also, what if its a white guy like McVeigh that commits the next terrorist attack? Then what? Should there be a crusade against all white people? Perhaps if some of you listened instead of mocking a different opinion or labeling that opinion as Liberal or Anti-American or this or that then perhaps we would not have to worry about the threat of another terrorist attack.

I know Italians, Hispanics, Orientals, Blacks, Jews and the Irish had to go through their struggles for acceptance in this country. Perhaps it is our time to do the same. Too bad some of the same people that I just mentioned make up a great portion of this posting board and have forgotten or never went through what their parents and ancestors went through.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 01:53 PM
    [b] You want to talk about Muslim America. Maybe you should take a look at the fact that there are many muslim Americans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have two cousins who are over there for the US Army. [/b][/quote]
    you&#39;re fulla crap. West Coast Mole started two threads expressing "satistfaction" over US deaths, and there wasn&#39;t one rebuttal from you on either thread. All of a sudden now you&#39;re a muslim and you got two cousins "over there". :lol:

Give me a break with the drama and tall tale&#39;s.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply note the "yes, 9/11 happened, but look at what America didto incite it" tone. Look, if you don&#39;t value what this country is about, leave. No hard feelings. You can go back to that cosmopolitan advanced forward-thinking utopia in the Middle East that you cherish so. Ourt policies didn&#39;t cause 9/11-sick twisted animals in that part of the wolrd did it, And none of their neighbors or coreligionists ever said somethimg like"NO&#33;-KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD IS WRONG". Most Western religions and cultures have figured this out. And on the occasions when it&#39;s fallen down, that collective Judeo-Christian culture has been ignored(the Soviets) or perverted(the Nazis).

It wasn&#39;t a few Jewish grandmas on their way to canasta; it wasn&#39;t some Irish guys going to the K of C for a few beers; it wasn&#39;t a few Italian bookmakers in a social club playing cards; it was the result of a culutre that wants everyone to bend over backwards and respect it&#39;s sick tortured awful ideals while treating everyone else in [i]dhiminitude[/i] I&#39;d bet you don&#39;t want to let everyone know how Arabs treat other religions in their countries with contempt, do you? . America resepects people&#39;s rights and beliefs but you culture never has. Pretend all you want-Arab society and culture are a mess, and it has nothing to do with America or Jews. It has to do with the death cult you people wallow in.

Just go home to your 3rd world hovel if it&#39;s so bad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moses, I don&#39;t spend my life on a political or sports based website. I do have a career and a life to enjoy. So perhaps I missed that particular post or did not have time to respond. Perhaps, you might want to take a look at my post on Tillman.

"Everyone has a choice in life and Tillman chose to do what he did. More power to him. America could use more guys like Tillman. Truly a fearless player and soldier." (SEE POST ON PAT TILLMAN DIED IN AFGHANISTAN)

Oh and by the way I know you have a problem with your reading comprehension because I will reiterate again that I do not practice Islam. Therefore, I am not a muslim. In case you are wondering, I do not spend my days kissing God or any particular God&#39;s ass. I follow the principles of Zen-Bhuddism.

I think the problem with people like you and Bugg is that you are so filled with hatred towards a group of people you know nothing about. People like you two would like to blame the guy who carries a U.S. passport or green card who practices a different religion that you don&#39;t understand or of the same background as those who practice that religion. The harsh reality for people like you are that you spend way too much of your time searching for blame. The sad thing about you guys is that the terrorists who committed the heinous acts of 9-11 were all illegal aliens, many of whom were on terrorist watch lists, and were not apprehended by the very agencies who were tracking some of them.

But then again I am a bad guy because I am anti-Israel, and that I choose to point out the shortfalls of our leadership. Hey the beauty of this country is that I have the right speak out and I do.

Before you or anyone else starts talking about the crusade in this country, you might want to take a good look at the fact that those crimes were committed by illegal aliens. You know non-citizens of the USA.

Bugg, I enjoy my home in West Palm Beach so seriously go f**k yourself.

On a final note, I know there are people who are going to want to blame people like me for the failures of our government agencies. Thankfully, I prepare my mind and body each day for the stupid bastard that dares to step up to the plate.