Thread: Leonard Little - F'ING SCUMBAG!!!!!

Veteran
    On his 22nd birthday - got drunk - slammed into a car and killed a mother. Spent a year in jail, got out promised to never drink again.

Now he gets arrested for DUI - send the f'er to jail for 10 years to serve his entire sentence!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gator Jet[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 03:48 PM
    [b] On his 22nd birthday - got drunk - slammed into a car and killed a mother. Spent a year in jail, got out promised to never drink again.

Now he gets arrested for DUI - send the f'er to jail for 10 years to serve his entire sentence!!!! [/b][/quote]
    Guess he really liked prison chow.

Some people think they are beyond the rules.....Arrest him,throw him in prison and save some family from the grief of losing ANOTHER loved one to this Massive a**hole.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 05:09 PM
    [b] Some people think they are beyond the rules.....Arrest him,throw him in prison and save some family from the grief of losing ANOTHER loved one to this Massive a**hole. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Smizzy, I haven't had a drink in 5 months. How you doing?

PS The other day I'm in my car and it suddenly occured to me-

[i]HOLY SH*T! THE PATRIOTS WON TWO SUPER BOWLS![/i]. :lol:

Yeah, the fog is really clearing.

so there are bigger a holes in the world than me?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM
    [b] [QUOTE=Smizzy,Apr 24 2004, 05:09 PM] PS The other day I'm in my car and it suddenly occured to me-

[i]HOLY SH*T! THE PATRIOTS WON TWO SUPER BOWLS![/i]. :lol:

[/b][/quote]
    LOL!!!! :lol:

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 05:09 PM
    [b] Some people think they are beyond the rules.....Arrest him,throw him in prison and save some family from the grief of losing ANOTHER loved one to this Massive a**hole. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Smizzy, I haven&#39;t had a drink in 5 months. How you doing?

PS The other day I&#39;m in my car and it suddenly occured to me-

[i]HOLY SH*T&#33; THE PATRIOTS WON TWO SUPER BOWLS&#33;[/i]. :lol:

Yeah, the fog is really clearing. [/b][/quote]
    Good luck bro. I have been sober for a long, long time myself. Life is better that way.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 05:09 PM
    Hey Smizzy, I haven&#39;t had a drink in 5 months. How you doing?

PS The other day I&#39;m in my car and it suddenly occured to me-

Yeah, the fog is really clearing. [/b][/quote]
    I wasn&#39;t a drinker ,i was a fan of the pill...

Havent put any into my body that didnt&#39; have "tylenol" stamped on it...in 15 months.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Hyped,Apr 24 2004, 05:28 PM] [QUOTE=Jet Moses,Apr 24 2004, 05:16 PM] [QUOTE=Smizzy,Apr 24 2004, 05:09 PM] PS The other day I&#39;m in my car and it suddenly occured to me-

[/QUOTE]
    LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: [/QUOTE]
    Two of the Beatles died?

Really?

When did that happen?

[img]http://my.execpc.com/~pvmiii/brewcity/totw/totw1999/revjim.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Apr 24 2004, 05:26 PM
    [b] so there are bigger a holes in the world than me? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, and Leonard Little is one of them.

All Pro
    You would think with all the money these a**holes get, they&#39;d have good reasons to not want to go to prison ;)

Hall Of Fame
    I agree with the NFL drug policy. But if Josh Evans or Rickie Williams deserve suspension, this POS deserves a lifetime ban-period.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The lanuage in the title of this thread is inapropriate. Sometimes children read the board, like when I was showing the tailgating pics to my 12yo niece just now. Keep it clean or take it somewhere else.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    ummmm.....who is Leonard Little?