Thread: Khabibuhlin Kick Save.................And A Beauty

Hall Of Fame
    Bolts look scary. 2-0 against MTL.

St. Louis and Lecavalier going home to play in front of friends and family. Bolts are an execelent road team anyway. But I'm not saying the "S" word. At least not yet.

Bolts ARE scary. This Islander fan saw first hand.....without the puck, they are almost flawless.

All League
    Tampa Bay good exciting team-that does not clutch and grab-
    Lecavalier and St. Louis are two of the more exciting players in the league. They are proving that you can build a team through excellent drafting

Originally posted by faba@Apr 26 2004, 08:14 AM
    Lecavalier and St. Louis are two of the more exciting players in the league. They are proving that you can build a team through excellent drafting
    St. Louis wasn't drafted by T-Bay. I don't think he was ever drafted, in fact. He started with Calgary before they dumped him. What a find, though.

All League
    I stand corrected CanadaJet about St. Louis
    Most of their team has been developed beside the goalie through the draft -the way you want to do it and I give them credit for that.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by CanadaJet+Apr 26 2004, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CanadaJet @ Apr 26 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--faba@Apr 26 2004, 08:14 AM
    St. Louis wasn&#39;t drafted by T-Bay. I don&#39;t think he was ever drafted, in fact. He started with Calgary before they dumped him. What a find, though. [/b][/quote]
    Those damned Canadians and their hockey knowledge.

I didn&#39;t know he was an NCAA guy, though. Most people even up here know very little about St. Louis.

How about those retards in Calgary though?

They got rid of St. Louis. They got rid of Brett Hull. They got rid of Doug Gilmour... they&#39;re wacked. No wonder they haven&#39;t won a playoff series since &#39;89 with brilliant moves like that. <_<

I beleive St. Louis played at New Hampshire. Also on the team was his childhood friend Perrin, who the Lightning picked up before the trade deadline.