Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bradway on WFAN

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: whats the big deal if WE don't know who the UDFA's are right now??? :blink: we'll find out soon enough....I'm glad no one knows who they are...why would u want that? We'll know soon enough...it's not a big deal.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMan57+Apr 26 2004, 12:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMan57 @ Apr 26 2004, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 10:39 AM
    [b] Bradway basically came right out and called OT Adrian Jones a heist

Said immediately following the pick a couple of teams called him and offered multiple picks for Jones

Also said a couple of GM&#39;s have since told him Jones was a steal in the 4th Rd [/b][/quote]
    GJ&H, you mind if I take your post over to JA? [/b][/quote]
    JM, You don&#39;t even have to ask ... be my guest ;)

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin+Apr 26 2004, 11:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetswin @ Apr 26 2004, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tinstar[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] Here`s what i took away from that interview.Sam Cowart is walking around like Kerry Collins.Well,maybe not exactly like Collins,atleast not yet.That dude is as good as done here.Terry said Vilma will be playing the Mike,and he said the best player will play.Have you guys heard Terry,Herm Jesse and Joey yap about Vilma. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Tin, what&#39;s up? what happened to Matt&#39;s board? i can&#39;t find it anymore, at home or here at work. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Jetswin,how`s it been.Try this.

matt56.hyperboards.com/index.cgi

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Drafting Vilma is going to push Cowart to raise up his game. Cowart is two years removed now from two serious injuries. He was The Jets best linebacker last year, which isn&#39;t saying much and Cowart&#39;s presence on this roster gives us the flexibility to play The 3-4.

Vilma has to earn the right to start. That&#39;s the way, He&#39;d want it. You don&#39;t just hand him the job. He had to earn his spot in Miami and keep it and that&#39;s what he has do on The Jets.

There are always injuries in The NFL and you need depth. You need guys behind the starters that can step in and start. Vilma can play inside and outside and is going to contribute on special teams as well. Even if he doesn&#39;t start right off the bat, You are going to see him play alot especially on passing downs.

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 12:03 PM
    [b] Hobson

Bradway was asked specifically about Hobson this morning on WFAN ... he was absolutely adamant with his answer

Said Hobson in the SLB on the outside ... that&#39;s where they drafted him to play and that&#39;s where he&#39;s playing ... said the Jets graded him as the best LB over the TE in the draft last year ... moving him inside is not gonna happen ... Cowart and Vilma are the inside guys

Not my opinion ... that is right from Bradway&#39;s lips, only hours ago on WFAN [/b][/quote]
    Since when does what Bradway says will happen actually happens? :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tinstar+Apr 26 2004, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tinstar @ Apr 26 2004, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetswin@Apr 26 2004, 11:40 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Tinstar[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] Here`s what i took away from that interview.Sam Cowart is walking around like Kerry Collins.Well,maybe not exactly like Collins,atleast not yet.That dude is as good as done here.Terry said Vilma will be playing the Mike,and he said the best player will play.Have you guys heard Terry,Herm Jesse and Joey yap about Vilma. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Tin, what&#39;s up? what happened to Matt&#39;s board? i can&#39;t find it anymore, at home or here at work. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Jetswin,how`s it been.Try this.

matt56.hyperboards.com/index.cgi [/b][/quote]
    thanks I&#39;ll try at home, denied here at work

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mrcoops[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 10:58 AM
    [b] I wonder why the Jets are always so secretive with their UDFA signings. If you&#39;ve signed your 13 guys, and are not out to sign any more, why can&#39;t we know who they are???

(Fingers crossed for Jason Peters, Jarett Payton, Marcell Almond, Kelvin Millhouse and Ahmad Childress)... [/b][/quote]
    couldn&#39;t believe jason peters didn&#39;t get taken. Saw him as high as 3rd or 4th round in
    "experts" mock drafts.

The punter would be nice too.

Utah kid ... S Arnold Parker Thanks for the update GJ&H. I also can&#39;t believe DeMarco Mcneil DT out of AUBURN wasn&#39;t drafted hope we sign him as well. Also that kid Maurice Jones OLB out of USF would also be a good pick up. I&#39;m on record that Strait will bust and was just a product of a great OU team. I liked Matt Ware better than Strait with our pick.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by scott dierking II[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 10:45 AM
    [b] My one wish for the UDFA&#39;s is that the top rated punter in the draft, Larson from Nebraska, is one of them. [/b][/quote]
    Undrafted Free Agents
    names updated constantly as they emerge
    email [email]Daddy@draftdaddy.com[/email] with info
    by Riggins44 & Bitonti
    last updated: 4/27/04 -2 am EST

~ ~ ~ Cincinnati Bengals
    Kyle Larson: P: Nebraska

> [url=http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/udfa.cfm]http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/udfa.cfm[/url]