Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotta love this quote from Vilma

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    back on topic

As long as he does what i think he will do, hes great in my book

but you guys know if he busts im gonna go back to my trade down for CB Talks :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 26 2004, 08:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 26 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 07:52 PM
    [b]

Now if you could only get rid of that Vinny avatar <_< :D [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Pope.......I think :unsure:

Vilma is one of my boys........I&#39;m a Canes fan remember......I took a picture with Matt Walters at Poor Billy&#39;s on Saturday with my Canes hat on........Matt&#39;s from the Canes too.........click on the link in my signature....

Fat chance of that happening Pope........you have a better chance at seeing God........ :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Is someone asking to see me again? I&#39;ll be in San Diego @ the Jet game on 9/19
    I&#39;ll be the handsome Mocha skinned fellow in the green Santana jersey :P

Hey Miss Missy ;)

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Jet Girl... I thought you we&#39;re going to be sporting a new Pennington Jersey at the draft? :o

Get yourself a Vilma girl, the Jets got "YOUR MAN". :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope we change our helmets to green and get that new NY logo on and also change the jerseys to more like the falcons were they have curves and stuff on them.We must also change the pants to that green that we sometimes wear.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lady Jet[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 01:10 AM
    [b] Jet Girl... I thought you we&#39;re going to be sporting a new Pennington Jersey at the draft? :o

Get yourself a Vilma girl, the Jets got "YOUR MAN". :D [/b][/quote]
    Hey LJ......I do have a Pennington jersey and when I put it on, it went down to my knees like a dress :o Couldn&#39;t wear it, maybe I can get Bren&#39;s mom to make some alterations........... :P

I&#39;m definately getting a Vilma jersey, just as soon as his number is listed, I&#39;m there....... ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by NY315MOE+Apr 27 2004, 12:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (NY315MOE @ Apr 27 2004, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 26 2004, 08:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Apr 26 2004, 07:52 PM
    [b]

Now if you could only get rid of that Vinny avatar <_< :D [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Pope.......I think :unsure:

Vilma is one of my boys........I&#39;m a Canes fan remember......I took a picture with Matt Walters at Poor Billy&#39;s on Saturday with my Canes hat on........Matt&#39;s from the Canes too.........click on the link in my signature....

Fat chance of that happening Pope........you have a better chance at seeing God........ :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Is someone asking to see me again? I&#39;ll be in San Diego @ the Jet game on 9/19
    I&#39;ll be the handsome Mocha skinned fellow in the green Santana jersey :P

Hey Miss Missy ;) [/b][/quote]
    Hey Moe........what&#39;s up? ;)