Thread: value

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what was chris snee's draft value?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He went approximately where he was supposed to, maybe a few spots too high but nothing drastic.

He hasn't knocked any of my family up, but even I would have considered him in the 2nd round if I was a GM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mrcoops[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 10:31 AM
    [b] He went approximately where he was supposed to, maybe a few spots too high but nothing drastic.

He hasn't knocked any of my family up, but even I would have considered him in the 2nd round if I was a GM. [/b][/quote]
    What if you needed an offensive tackle, like the Giants?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by stonehands+Apr 27 2004, 10:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (stonehands @ Apr 27 2004, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcoops[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 10:31 AM
    [b] He went approximately where he was supposed to, maybe a few spots too high but nothing drastic.

He hasn&#39;t knocked any of my family up, but even I would have considered him in the 2nd round if I was a GM. [/b][/quote]
    What if you needed an offensive tackle, like the Giants? [/b][/quote]
    I would go with the top rated player on my board. Maybe Snee was the highest guy left on the Jints&#39; board.

Maxman
    The Book on Snee:

1. Good hands
    2. Great talker
    3. Has a tendency to "jump early" so watch for "false start" penalties with this kid. This is what got him into trouble with Coughlin&#39;s daughter anyhow.