Thread: FA and ex NY Jet QB

All Pro
    is available.Man he is one of two players(along with Hugh Douglas) still playing that I wish never had been shipped outta town.What a great back-up he would be to Chad and imagine if we had him instead of Vinny last year.We would have been much better off.We lost 7 games last year by 7 points or less last season.Blake would have scored more than VT did so I say if we can get him after Vinny is signed by the Giants to tutor Eli get him.

I've always been a fan of the guy. It seemed like no matter where he went and no matter how well he played, the organizations goal was to replace him. He could have had a much better career if he would have just been given the ball and not have to constantly be looking over his shoulder. We already have 3 QBs that will probably make the team. I dont see us getting him but I wouldn't mind if we did.

Always liked Blake too. Tosses a great deep ball. Of course, he had more success AFTER he was on the Jets.

Best success came with Cincy and NO. Wont work here though we have three qb's...and Ricky ray may unseat Bollinger as a #2...

LL

wickedtwisted
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 12:21 PM
    [b] Best success came with Cincy and NO. Wont work here though we have three qb's...and Ricky ray may unseat Bollinger as a #2...

LL [/b][/quote]
    Not may unseat him; he will unseat him. Ricky Ray has alot of talent. He could possibly be the next Kurt Warner. (Good years)