Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Mclover

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am i the only one who loves this Mclover kid out of Miami. I watched him play alot this year and he was a demon, all over the field.

I think we have found a Vice President!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys will love McClover. The kid is a speed demon, and special teams stud. He was the unsung hero of the Canes' defense. Vilma, Wilfork, Taylor and Williams got the priase, but this kid held his own.

Bradway made an excellent selection

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MiamiJet[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 01:10 PM
    [b] Bradway made an excellent selection [/b][/quote]
    Finally, someone bold enough to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Miamijet, Gang Green Girl's Dad really appreciates it. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    no offense jojo, but these 'president' and 'vice president' threads are kind of lame.. especially considering that our last 'president' was marvin 'i was considered the next GREAT NFL LB coming out of Florida State in 1993, was drafted #4 overall, and never came close to fulfilling my potential due to both injuries and indifference' jones..

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shuler82[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] no offense jojo, but these 'president' and 'vice president' threads are kind of lame.. especially considering that our last 'president' was marvin 'i was considered the next GREAT NFL LB coming out of Florida State in 1993, was drafted #4 overall, and never came close to fulfilling my potential due to both injuries and indifference' jones.. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Shuler, lame or not, it's tradition - since the first JI board. ;)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady+Apr 27 2004, 12:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Limolady @ Apr 27 2004, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shuler82[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] no offense jojo, but these &#39;president&#39; and &#39;vice president&#39; threads are kind of lame.. especially considering that our last &#39;president&#39; was marvin &#39;i was considered the next GREAT NFL LB coming out of Florida State in 1993, was drafted #4 overall, and never came close to fulfilling my potential due to both injuries and indifference&#39; jones.. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Shuler, lame or not, it&#39;s tradition - since the first JI board. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Thank you LimoLady..........lotsa new jacks around here are trying to decide what is and what is not worth of posting.

I&#39;ve been here since the begining, I CAN POST WHATEVER I WANT DAMNIT&#33;&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this seniority snobbery is quite interesting.

I was always a fan of "out with the old and in with the new" :lol:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS - Shuler82, not talkin bout you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shuler82[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 12:29 PM
    [b] no offense jojo, but these &#39;president&#39; and &#39;vice president&#39; threads are kind of lame.. especially considering that our last &#39;president&#39; was marvin &#39;i was considered the next GREAT NFL LB coming out of Florida State in 1993, was drafted #4 overall, and never came close to fulfilling my potential due to both injuries and indifference&#39; jones.. [/b][/quote]
    You can call Marvin anything you want, but to call him INDIFFERENT is completly off base. This guy gave it all on and off the field.

Anyone remember the Injuries??

Anyone remeber the Marvin Jones Foundation?

Anyone remember that this guy had been playing behind a weak D-Line that didnt protect him??