Thread: Andy Roddick likes the Jets draft!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andy Roddick lives here in Austin and hangs out at this bar called The Aquarium. He usually gets pretty hammered and just chills there. So I got in and was pretty drunk already. Now mind you, this is the Saturday night after day 1 of the draft. The only thing on my mind besides girls is of course the Jets draft. Since I am stranded in Texas, I really cant talk with anyone about the Jets. So when Roddick passes by I asked him what any normal person would ask him, which was, "Hey Andy, what did you think of the Jets draft?" He was confused at first, but eventually gave me a thumbs up.

The moral of this long and probably boring story is that Andy Roddick is the best athlete in sports and gave the Jets a thumbs up...meaning we will win the Super Bowl ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]So when Roddick passes by I asked him what any normal person would ask him, which was, "Hey Andy, what did you think of the Jets draft?"[/b][/quote]

that just made my day

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    His coach is a Gayders fan. Screw him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Andy Roddick I hear that Mandy Moore and Tom Brady carry the same type of purse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Sounds to me like maybe he thought you were talking about the draft from the tap. Hence, the thumbs up. :)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rbstern[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 05:32 PM
    [b] Sounds to me like maybe he thought you were talking about the draft from the tap. Hence, the thumbs up. :) [/b][/quote]
    But is there anything wrong with believing I am right? At leasy my story gives Jet fans hope :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets fan looking for any sign the skiy is not falling......so so sad.