Thread: Andy Roddick likes the Jets draft!

Hall Of Fame
    Andy Roddick lives here in Austin and hangs out at this bar called The Aquarium. He usually gets pretty hammered and just chills there. So I got in and was pretty drunk already. Now mind you, this is the Saturday night after day 1 of the draft. The only thing on my mind besides girls is of course the Jets draft. Since I am stranded in Texas, I really cant talk with anyone about the Jets. So when Roddick passes by I asked him what any normal person would ask him, which was, "Hey Andy, what did you think of the Jets draft?" He was confused at first, but eventually gave me a thumbs up.

The moral of this long and probably boring story is that Andy Roddick is the best athlete in sports and gave the Jets a thumbs up...meaning we will win the Super Bowl ;)

Why not?

[quote][b]So when Roddick passes by I asked him what any normal person would ask him, which was, "Hey Andy, what did you think of the Jets draft?"[/b][/quote]

that just made my day

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

His coach is a Gayders fan. Screw him.

Speaking of Andy Roddick I hear that Mandy Moore and Tom Brady carry the same type of purse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Sounds to me like maybe he thought you were talking about the draft from the tap. Hence, the thumbs up. :)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rbstern[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 05:32 PM
    [b] Sounds to me like maybe he thought you were talking about the draft from the tap. Hence, the thumbs up. :) [/b][/quote]
    But is there anything wrong with believing I am right? At leasy my story gives Jet fans hope :lol:

Jets fan looking for any sign the skiy is not falling......so so sad.