Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're lighting up Fallujah right now

Practice Squad
    AC 130 gunships are "givin' em the business down there"

About freakin time, take the kiddie gloves off BUSH!!!!!!!

<_< yeah nothing like shooting at a city the size of Newark NJ - that will settle the whole situation out

All Pro
    Did they already find the weapons of mass destruction? :blink:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:15 PM
    [b]<_< yeah nothing like shooting at a city the size of Newark NJ - that will settle the whole situation out[/b][/quote]
    Gee what&#39;s your call Bit.. we Surrender?? :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:15 PM
    [b] <_< yeah nothing like shooting at a city the size of Newark NJ - that will settle the whole situation out [/b][/quote]
    Carpet bombing the whole damn place would be better but we know you Lefties would get your panties in a bunch for those poor terrorists

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How long will this thread last here?? 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2.... :P

wickedtwisted
    [quote][i]Originally posted by NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    [b] Did they already find the weapons of mass destruction? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    Screw that crap. You have no clue what it&#39;s like for those people that over there. To try and say they shoudnt be there and shouldnt be dying is bull****. Its almost like Vietnam. Those soldiers are dying for Americans. Americans who are saying they shoudnt be there. Thats ****ed up.

I&#39;m leaving for Basic Military Training for Air Force next Tuesday and I can say that I dont care whether or not they should be there. I care that they are there and I&#39;m willing to go if I get the call to go.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Apr 27 2004, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ Apr 27 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:15 PM
    [b] <_< yeah nothing like shooting at a city the size of Newark NJ - that will settle the whole situation out [/b][/quote]
    Carpet bombing the whole damn place would be better but we know you Lefties would get your panties in a bunch for those poor terrorists [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

i prefer napalm

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good for you, Wicked. I wish you well, man.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by wickedtwisted+Apr 27 2004, 04:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (wickedtwisted @ Apr 27 2004, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    Screw that crap. You have no clue what it&#39;s like for those people that over there. To try and say they shoudnt be there and shouldnt be dying is bull****. Its almost like Vietnam. Those soldiers are dying for Americans. Americans who are saying they shoudnt be there. Thats ****ed up.

I&#39;m leaving for Basic Military Training for Air Force next Tuesday and I can say that I dont care whether or not they should be there. I care that they are there and I&#39;m willing to go if I get the call to go. [/b][/quote]
    Good luck, and God Bless...you are the strength of America

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by wickedtwisted+Apr 27 2004, 04:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (wickedtwisted @ Apr 27 2004, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM

I&#39;m leaving for Basic Military Training for Air Force next Tuesday and I can say that I dont care whether or not they should be there. I care that they are there and I&#39;m willing to go if I get the call to go. [/b][/quote]
    Good luck man. I wish you the best and appreciate your service&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    Did you see the News about Jordan?? They stopped a attack that
    had Chemical weapons that they brought in from Syria who got them
    from a plant in Bagdad that was supposed to be a Perfume factory&#33;The
    Bomb with the Chemicals could have killed 80 thousand people&#33; <_<

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by wickedtwisted[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:21 PM
    [b]
    Are you going to Lackland in San Antonio?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Apr 27 2004, 04:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Apr 27 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    Bomb with the Chemicals could have killed 80 thousand people&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
    lipstick factory Savage...why should we believe our President, when Saddam said he wasn&#39;t lying? :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Apr 27 2004, 04:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Apr 27 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    Bomb with the Chemicals could have killed 80 thousand people&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
    It won&#39;t matter if that happened in the middle of NY City, these morons on the left will still be out in the streets protesting the War and calling on the Red Cross to see if Saddam is getting his 3 squares a day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b]How long will this thread last here?? 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2.... :P[/b][/quote]
    1 :lol:

hey fellas..
    Saddam isn&#39;t in al qeada..in fact, Saddam has as much in common with radical islamics as I do..

By the way..IRAQ isn&#39;t ourS&#33;
    check the map&#33;

so killing thousands of residents in falluja is a good idea&#33; why?
    I&#39;m sorry but people fighting in Afghanistan and elsewhere against qaeda are fighting for me..
    people fighting in Iraq are fighting for bush/cheney/rumsfeld/wolfiwitz..

conservatives are so funny...your life would be no different if Saddam was still there..

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by wickedtwisted+Apr 27 2004, 06:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (wickedtwisted @ Apr 27 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:16 PM
    Screw that crap. You have no clue what it&#39;s like for those people that over there. To try and say they shoudnt be there and shouldnt be dying is bull****.

[/b][/quote]
    Why don&#39;t you read what I wrote?

Of course I know what it&#39;s like. It&#39;s on the news every day. Americans dying every single day. IT SUCKS&#33;&#33; You&#39;re saying it&#39;s ok for our troops to be dying?

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Apr 27 2004, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ Apr 27 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:15 PM
    Carpet bombing the whole damn place would be better but we know you Lefties would get your panties in a bunch for those poor terrorists [/b][/quote]
    at least we can agree on some things popey