Thread: Man of the People flies in hairdresser

All Pro
    Liberal hypocracy highlighted in [color=red]red [/color]for the intellectually challenged...

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE APRIL 27, 2004 12:59:04 ET XXXXX

$1000 HAIRCUT? KERRY FLIES IN HAIRDRESSER FOR TOUCH-UP BEFORE 'MEET THE PRESS'

**Exclusive**

On the Friday before his MEET THE PRESS appearance, Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry flew his Washington, DC hairdresser to Pittsburgh for a touch-up, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Cristophe stylist Isabelle Goetz, who handles Kerry's hair issues, made the trek to Pittsburgh, campaign sources reveal.

"[color=red]Her entire schedule had to be rearranged[/color]," a top source explains.

A Kerry campaign spokesman [color=red]refuses to clarify[/color] (honesty) if Goetz flew by (gas guzzling) [color=red]private jet [/color]on April 16 or on the official Kerry For President campaign (gas guzzling) [color=red]plane[/color].

The [color=red]total expense for the hair touch-up is estimated to be more than $1000[/color], insiders tell DRUDGE.

One source suggests the hairdresser was flown to Pittburgh on [color=red]Teresa Heinz Kerry's 'Flying Squirrel', a Gulfstream V private jet[/color].

[[color=red]The 'Flying Squirrel' is worth about $35 million. A deluxe model; plasma TV, two bathrooms, fancy mahogany and burlwood paneling, gold-plated fixtures[/color].] (Just how many poor, starving Americans could be fed by selling this jet?)

"Senator Kerry thinks Isabelle does a superb job," a campaign source said.

Goetz grew up in a small town in eastern [color=red]France[/color] (what, no American's good enough to style hair?). She also does Hillary Clinton's (pubic) hair.

[i]"I actually didn't get my hair cut, before I did!"[/i]

at least he can string a sentence together.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 04:35 PM
    [b] at least he can string a sentence together. [/b][/quote]
    Like this:

I don't own an SUV, my family does.

kerry spends like an idiot doesn't he weeb. if only he could learn how to be more thrifty from our current president.
    hmmmmmmmmm lets see,we'll take a surplus & turn it into a multi trillion dollar deficet in 3 short years

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 05:01 PM
    [b] kerry spends like an idiot doesn't he weeb. if only he could learn how to be more thrifty from our current president.
    hmmmmmmmmm lets see,we'll take a surplus & turn it into a multi trillion dollar deficet in 3 short years [/b][/quote]
    you must be an economics major.

It's frightening how little most people know about economics.

All Pro
    What you didn't know is that Kerry had another person flown in to give him a manicure. He's a metrosexual. :P

Hall Of Fame
    My God, all that jet fuel for a haircut. Money well spent.RULES FOR THEE, NOT ME! Just another day of privation and delayed gratification in the life of Lord and Lady Douchebag-

[url=http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/]http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotin...rhimanyway.com/[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Apr 27 2004, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper @ Apr 27 2004, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--joewilly[/i]@Apr 27 2004, 05:01 PM
    [b] kerry spends like an idiot doesn&#39;t he weeb. if only he could learn how to be more thrifty from our current president.
    hmmmmmmmmm lets see,we&#39;ll take a surplus & turn it into a multi trillion dollar deficet in 3 short years [/b][/quote]
    you must be an economics major.

It&#39;s frightening how little most people know about economics. [/b][/quote]
    No piper, I&#39;m just a concerned taxpayer. I like to think I&#39;m in the middle on most issues & will probably vote for bush over Kerry for 2 reasons. I am not convinced kerry & his waffling is the right man to lead this country for 4 years.The current Bush Regime is responsible for the mess we&#39;re in right now. Many smart Americans feel we are moving in the right direction. Historically, whats happening in the middleast right now, due primarily to our involvement(or invasion if you will) is huge & I&#39;m willing to give the hawks 4 more years to see the master plan thru.

Hall Of Fame
    I paid &#036;12.95 at Fantastic Sams and my hair looks better.

Didn&#39;t require jet fuel or anything.

And another thing..........for &#036;1000 I better get a happy ending to my haircut. :lol: