Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe the funniest Ebay listing, ever!

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Check this out!

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343]Ebay auction.[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was posted earlier this morning.

The funniest e-Bay listing ever was the one trying to sell Roger Cedeno for $5 million.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] Check this out!

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343]Ebay auction.[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Very Funny. They're bidding that thing up like crazy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is a funny guy.......

Definitely should have covered up the tatoos! ;) LOL, it made him feel "pretty" :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny as hell Bob but have to say John Kerry? BWAAAAAAAA

NOW THAT'S FUNNY and actually pretty sad. If that Billionaires MISTRESS (KERRY NOT HIS WIFE) becomes President well I think I'll hijack one of his 10 CARS/SUVs and drive it into one of his 6 Mansions!

HEREs to YOUR WHOLE FOUR MONTHS IN VIETNAM JOHN and YOUR FABRICATED BS STORIES THAT Got YOU THE MEDALS YOU THREW OVER THE WH FENCE (THAT's THE STORY TODAY ISN'T IT?)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 04:57 PM
    [b] Funny as hell Bob but have to say John Kerry? BWAAAAAAAA

NOW THAT'S FUNNY and actually pretty sad. If that Billionaires MISTRESS (KERRY NOT HIS WIFE) becomes President well I think I'll hijack one of his 10 CARS/SUVs and drive it into one of his 6 Mansions!

HEREs to YOUR WHOLE FOUR MONTHS IN VIETNAM JOHN and YOUR FABRICATED BS STORIES THAT Got YOU THE MEDALS YOU THREW OVER THE WH FENCE (THAT's THE STORY TODAY ISN'T IT?) [/b][/quote]
    See Below

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    chiefST200- what award did bush get for his national guard service? did they give him a purple heart for that coke induced nose bleed, or the time he skimmed his knee when he was drunk? was dick cheney dodging bullet in the mekong delta? don't think so.

Kerry is a hero who fought for his country. Bush/Cheney are cowards who go after a real hero's patriotism. just ask John mcCain.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Kerry wins the next election our country is doomed. Hopefully people arent stupid enough to believe his lies and start supporting america and the bush administration

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lies? Like Weapons of Mass Destruction? Now, that was a big lie.

Bush is a liar. Cheney is a liar. And they're both cowards who wouldn't fight for their country and are now questioning the record of someone who did.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this for real? someone bid $15,000 for the dress?!?!

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, that is so like yesterday. I already posted it you attention stealer!! :lol:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by regen[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 05:24 PM
    [b] Lies? Like Weapons of Mass Destruction? Now, that was a big lie.

Bush is a liar. Cheney is a liar. And they're both cowards who wouldn't fight for their country and are now questioning the record of someone who did. [/b][/quote]
    Don't want to get into this but just how is Bush anymore a liar than Kerry? Kerry had access to the same intelligence reports that Bush had and he voted for the war.

Kerry is the biggest double talking horse faced buffoon I've ever seen. I shudder at the thought of him running this country.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER+Apr 28 2004, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (THE_SOOTHSAYER @ Apr 28 2004, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--regen[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 05:24 PM

Bush is a liar. Cheney is a liar. And they&#39;re both cowards who wouldn&#39;t fight for their country and are now questioning the record of someone who did. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t want to get into this but just how is Bush anymore a liar than Kerry? Kerry had access to the same intelligence reports that Bush had and he voted for the war.

Kerry is the biggest double talking horsed faced buffoon I&#39;ve ever seen. I shudder at the thought of him running his country. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, just imagine if kerry were president.. we might have a terrorist attack on our own soil, strike pre-emptively at another country and be engaged in a drawn out war were hundreds of USA troops are dying, see our econony go down the tubes as big business continues to prosper, our government might be in bed with the saudi royal family and their oil, and the lower/middle class will be paying much more of their % of imcome to taxes than the elite... oh wait... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by regen[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 05:24 PM

Bush is a liar. Cheney is a liar. And they&#39;re both cowards who wouldn&#39;t fight for their country and are now questioning the record of someone who did. [/b][/quote]
    When Clinton ran against Bush 1 a WW2 pilot, War service wasn&#39;t a
    Big deal said the Dems..When Clinton ran against Dole another War
    time Vet who lost use of his right arm, War service was not a problem
    said the Dems..Now they have a 3 or 4 month War Vet and it&#39;s a Big
    problem for Bush?? Can you say Hypocrisy?? :rolleyes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Apr 28 2004, 06:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Apr 28 2004, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--regen[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 05:24 PM

When Clinton ran against Bush 1 a WW2 pilot, War service wasn&#39;t a
    Big deal said the Dems..When Clinton ran against Dole another War
    time Vet who lost use of his right arm, War service was not a problem
    said the Dems..Now they have a 3 or 4 month War Vet and it&#39;s a Big
    problem for Bush?? Can you say Hypocrisy?? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Wow Savage, great avatar...............

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shuler82[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 06:25 PM
    [b] yeah, just imagine if kerry were president.. we might have a terrorist attack on our own soil, strike pre-emptively at another country and be engaged in a drawn out war were hundreds of USA troops are dying, see our econony go down the tubes as big business continues to prosper, our government might be in bed with the saudi royal family and their oil, and the lower/middle class will be paying much more of their % of imcome to taxes than the elite... oh wait... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< [/b][/quote]
    Sure, the previous administration had nothing to do with that attack.

Perhaps Bush should have taken the liberal approach to fighting terrorism...ignore it and pray it goes away.

Get a clue.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 06:25 PM
    [b] Can you say Hypocrisy?? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Please....hypocracy is the heart and sole of the democratic party.

It&#39;s called desperation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i didn&#39;t say that at all sooth.. i&#39;m just making the point that bush&#39;s tenure in office has been nothing short of a disaster. i&#39;m not a john kerry supporter, but i can&#39;t see how he&#39;d be any worse the W.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shuler82[/i]@Apr 28 2004, 06:45 PM
    [b] i didn&#39;t say that at all sooth.. i&#39;m just making the point that bush&#39;s tenure in office has been nothing short of a disaster. i&#39;m not a john kerry supporter, but i can&#39;t see how he&#39;d be any worse the W. [/b][/quote]
    Totally disagree.

He&#39;s a hero and has the balls to get the dirty work done that needs to be done no matter what pressure the ignorant opponents (liberals) put on him.

You convienently forget to mention to mention that there has not been another terrorist situation on american soil since 9/11. You think this is just luck?

If Clinton was still president he would have shot a few scud missles on Afgahnistan and we&#39;d still be negotiationg with the Taliban. There would also likely be scores of more innocent americans dead on US soild due to terrorists.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don&#39;t like bush or kerry. i&#39;ll just vote for al sharpton.