Thread: I actually don't think there are WMDs --

All Pro
    Let's kill some Vietnamese gooks...War, what is it good for?...I threw my medals...I mean, ribbons and medals are interchangable..I kept my medals...save the environment, stop driving SUVs...it's my wife's SUV, now if you'll excuse me, my private jet is waiting for me...I am a champion of the poor and middle class...hmmm, should I get a $20 haircut or fly my French stylist in for a $1000 haircut?...save American jobs from being exported...honey, has the Heinz plant in syria opened yet?...we must stop saddam and his WMDs...I voted for the war...I voted against funding it...the president took us to war on false pretences...but, maybe we will find WMDs yet...

Chris Matthews: If there was an exaggeration of WMD, exaggeration of the danger, exaggeration implicitly of the connection to al Qaeda and 9/11, what's the motive for this, what's the "why?" Why did Bush and Cheney and the ideologues around take us to war? Why do you think they did it?

John FipFlop Kerry: [b]It appears, as they peel away the weapons of mass destruction issue, and--we may yet find them, Chris. Look, I want to make it clear: Who knows if a month from now, you find some weapons. You may.[/b] But you certainly didn't find them where they said they were, and you certainly didn't find them in the quantities that they said they were. And they weren't found, and I have talked to some soldiers who have come back who trained against the potential of artillery delivery, because artillery was the way they had previously delivered and it was the only way they knew they could deliver. Now we found nothing that is evidence of that kind of delivery, so the fact is that as you peel it away I think it comes down to this larger ideological and neocon concept of fundamental change in the region and who knows whether there are other motives with respect to Saddam Hussein, but they did it because they thought they could, and because they misjudged exactly what the reaction would be and what they could get away with.

I thought there were WMD before I thought there wasnt any.

I played beer pong during the vIETNAM WAR..
    "lET'S NOT FORGET THIS IS THE GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL MY DADDY"

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BUFFOON..ATTACK KERRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YR LEADER IS A SHMUCK

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 04:48 PM
    [b] I played beer pong during the vIETNAM WAR..

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BUFFOON..ATTACK KERRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YR LEADER IS A SHMUCK [/b][/quote]
    Fantastic, well thought out response.

Your mother must be proud.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 04:48 PM

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BUFFOON..ATTACK KERRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YR LEADER IS A SHMUCK [/b][/quote]
    When insulting the president be sure to alternate from upper lo lower case. Kinda your own version of flip floping. I ask you this. If Osama had a vote who would he vote for???????????

Banned
    funny thing about weapons of mass distruction...we make everyone else show us theres and/or destroy them...what the hell would we do if someone asked us to do the same? if you were from another country would you trust us? eh...we will protect you, don't worry about it, just throw your weapons away, we are the only country that needs them...yeah, thats exactly what i would want to hear...

umm...yeah...

there is a reason many people don't like america or americans...we are the gym class bullies...thats why

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 06:52 PM
    [b] funny thing about weapons of mass distruction...we make everyone else show us theres and/or destroy them...what the hell would we do if someone asked us to do the same? if you were from another country would you trust us? eh...we will protect you, don't worry about it, just throw your weapons away, we are the only country that needs them...yeah, thats exactly what i would want to hear...

umm...yeah...

there is a reason many people don't like america or americans...we are the gym class bullies...thats why [/b][/quote]
    The reason being we're the a**holes smart enough in the world not to go around dropping nukes whenever we feel like it. We've only dropped two bombs in over 60 years and that was in WWII. Why? Because if we didn't we could have lost over 1 million U.S. Soldiers if we had to invade Japan. Secondly, we're the a**holes that don't go around gassing and "ethnically clensing" our own people. Can you honestly tell me you would trust North Korea with Nuclear weapons? Do you know just how incredibly insane Kim Jong Ill is now? How about Saddam Hussein? Qaddafi? or maybe Iran? We don't allow these countries to have them because when they do they use nuclear weapons to "blackmail" everyone else into doing what they want. They use it as a bargaining chip. And they wouldn't hesitate to use it if it would be in their best interests. Have you ever herad the U.S. going around saying "sign the agreement or we'll nuke your ass"? No.

Last but not least, open up a history book. We still have nukes because there is a certain country in Eurasia who has about 7,000 nukes still pointed at us. If we didn't have nukes, all of Europe and probably all of us would be speaking Russian right now. Yes, the cold war is over. But Russia isn't exactly this budding country of freedom at the moment. Democracy is hanging by a VERY thin thread in that country. Opposition candidates to Putin were not allowed to campaign on STATE -run television and it's no surprise that Putin won with 70 percent of the vote and that one of Putin's biggest opponents in the race was mysteriously kidnapped days before the election. All it takes is for them to decide THEY want to be the big bully USSR of old again and then what now?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Apr 29 2004, 05:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper @ Apr 29 2004, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 04:48 PM
    "lET&#39;S NOT FORGET THIS IS THE GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL MY DADDY"

Fantastic, well thought out response.

Your mother must be proud. [/b][/quote]
    you must cut him some slack...his mom sh&#33;t him out her ass&#33;

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 06:52 PM
    [b] there is a reason many people don&#39;t like america or americans...we are the gym class bullies...thats why [/b][/quote]
    So, gym class bullies risk their own lives to protect innocent men, women and children?

Gym class bullies fight to liberate countries without taking ownership of them?

Gym class bullies give even their sworn enemies billions of dollars in aid whenever a natural disaster strikes them?

That&#39;s what makes America great...even stupid people are allowed to live here in freedom, bite the hand that feeds and protects them and vote.

Hall Of Fame
    Don&#39;t even bother with yourworstmemory.

He&#39;s a hack who likes to post nonsense just to illicit strong reactions. They guy is full of it and it is painfully obvious that he&#39;s just a punk kid who knows nothing and has an inflated sense of his own significance and intellect. He has no convictions, he just likes being contrarian and annoying.

"YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BUFFOON.."

I guess that depends on what the definiton of is...is.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 09:34 AM
    [b] Don&#39;t even bother with yourworstmemory.

He&#39;s a hack who likes to post nonsense just to illicit strong reactions. They guy is full of it and it is painfully obvious that he&#39;s just a punk kid who knows nothing and has an inflated sense of his own significance and intellect. He has no convictions, he just likes being contrarian and annoying. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. That guy is not worth the time it takes to type a message.

Banned
    actually im brilliant...1330 sat and 145 iq scores to prove it...a 4.0 in college...deans list the last 4 semesters...i will be able to get into any law school i want...

by the way, i don&#39;t vote, no reason to vote since every president is the same...

and yes we are gym class bullies...you don&#39;t do exactly what we say and we f**k you over...

you do what you say and when we are finished with you we f**k you over...

there is a reason everyone else hates this country...

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Apr 30 2004, 10:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Apr 30 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 09:34 AM
    [b] Don&#39;t even bother with yourworstmemory.

He&#39;s a hack who likes to post nonsense just to illicit strong reactions. They guy is full of it and it is painfully obvious that he&#39;s just a punk kid who knows nothing and has an inflated sense of his own significance and intellect. He has no convictions, he just likes being contrarian and annoying. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. That guy is not worth the time it takes to type a message. [/b][/quote]
    and yet you aren&#39;t smart enough not to...hilarious...

Hall Of Fame
    At least make your lies plausible, dude. If your IQ truly was 145 you should have at least gotten a 1500 on the SATs, [i]especially[/i] since you are young enough to have taken them with the inflated scoring system that was implemented in the mid to late 90&#39;s which essentially skewed the scores upwards in order to pretend that the average scores were going up. They weren&#39;t, the standards merely became lower. In the old system, you&#39;d have gotten about a 1220 or 1240. Not terrible, but not very good.

If you are going to inflate your own merits, at least do it plausibly. And a 1330 is hardly worth bragging about....

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] actually im brilliant...1330 sat and 145 iq scores to prove it...a 4.0 in college...deans list the last 4 semesters...i will be able to get into any law school i want...

by the way, i don&#39;t vote, no reason to vote since every president is the same...

and yes we are gym class bullies...you don&#39;t do exactly what we say and we f**k you over...

you do what you say and when we are finished with you we f**k you over...

there is a reason everyone else hates this country... [/b][/quote]
    You are so smart and successfull. Yet somehow you are still 25 and haven&#39;t completed your undergrad work yet. Interesting.

Jets5Ever has 2 degrees and he is a Lawyer. Yet you don&#39;t hear him bragging about it all the time. Oh wait, bad example.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

YWMemory is goofing on all of you.

No one could be as vapid, soulless, ignorant and narcissistic as he (she?) comes across. If it&#39;s not a goof, and if he&#39;s any indication of the mindset and values of generation Y, this country&#39;s days are numbered.

Banned
    i stopped going to school because at the time i didn&#39;t like it...i wasn&#39;t exactly sure what i wanted to do...i took some time off worked, was homeless which really is a fun time and then i started back up 2 years ago after a 4 year break...

actually, i believe they monkeyed with the test in 96 or 97...i believe it was around my senior year... i remember hearing about it...i took my sats as a sophomore in high school which was 94...wow...10 years ago...hard to believe...

i have taken over a dozen iq tests...my mumma gives them to the kids at a nearby school...she is a social worker and has access to a ton of them so i have taken them all...average is 145...lowest was 137 and highest was 150

oh and im definatly this narcisistic...im so in love with myself...and really i could care less what happens to the country...it does nothing for my life...

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 03:30 PM
    [b] i have taken over a dozen iq tests...my mumma gives them to the kids at a nearby school...she is a social worker and has access to a ton of them so i have taken them all [/b][/quote]
    Dude those things aren&#39;t cumulative. You can&#39;t add the 12 scores together and claim that you got a 150, simply not how it works.

Banned
    umm...yeah...c&#39;mon you can do better than that...