Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOD!

The Oval Office session began at 9:30 a.m. and ended at 12:40 p.m., and two Democrat commission members -- Lee Hamilton, the vice chairman, and Bob Kerrey -- walked out! In a written statement, Kerrey said he left early to attend 'a previously scheduled meeting with Senator Pete Domenici on Capitol Hill'... Hamilton left Bush/Cheney to meet with the Canadian Prime Minister...

I'm glad they walked out!
    Like Bush/Cheney actually had anything worthwhile to say...

'Mr Cheney,..where you mainly focused on Iraq prior to 9-11"..
    DICK: "WEll yes..they do have the second largest oil reserve in the world...and if you noticed..the oil fields are the first things we rushed to protect..

"Mr Bush, it appears that all of Dick Cheney's old companies are now the recipients of the billionm dollar contracts Iraq."

Bush: "well they were the biggest financers of my campaign.."my daddy likes them too..."

"Mr Cheney, would you mind taking yr hand out of bushs ass"..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

bman..Just wondering How old are you??

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

go study, kid.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I hereby name you the most insightful, well-spoken and meaningful liberal on the board.

exact quotes from ap wire when Bush met the press afterwards...

"it was wide ranging...uhhh...it was important uhhh......uhhh it was a good discussion!"

i stress the uhhhhhhhh..
    Nice president!

watch everyone gang up on Bman

meanwhile ---

please supporters tell me 5 great things that have occured since Bush has been in power.

i can't even name 1.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 05:05 PM
    [b] exact quotes from ap wire when Bush met the press afterwards...

"it was wide ranging...uhhh...it was important uhhh......uhhh it was a good discussion!"

i stress the uhhhhhhhh..
    Nice president! [/b][/quote]
    I'll tell ya Bman your sharp as a spoon.

exact quotes from ap wire when Bush met the press afterwards...

this was part was true..obviously my first post was made up..just have to clarify for some of you conservatives!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I asume you don't want to answer?? I'm not looking to beat
    up on you..I just want to get a feel for the way you see things
    at your age Group! ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 05:06 PM
    [b] watch everyone gang up on Bman

meanwhile ---

please supporters tell me 5 great things that have occured since Bush has been in power.

i can't even name 1. [/b][/quote]
    It's embarassing that you would defend someone who posts juvenile things completely devoid of worthwhile content.

The only positive event is the early stages of economic recovery from an economic downturn which began under the last administration.

Generally speaking however the federal government is largely dysfunctional because there is some much partisan rhetoric that I don't think that either party is really interested in entertaining ideas from the other for the good of the country.

Too much ego.

[quote][b]the federal government is largely dysfunctional because there is some much partisan rhetoric[/b][/quote]

As much as a hate to agree with Piper, I must say: Truer words have never been spoken!

Republican? NO!
    Democrat? NO!

I like to think of myself as SANE!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 05:49 PM
    [b] As much as a hate to agree with Piper, [/b][/quote]
    That hurts man. ;)

meanwhile ---

i can't even name 1. [/b][/quote]
    1) Economy is strong. We had the largest quarter of growth in the past 30 years. We currently have the fastest growing economy in the industrialized world.

2) My taxes are lower now then they've ever been

3) Both the Taliban and Saddam Hussein have been removed from power

4) A bill for comprehensive Prescription medication benefits for the elderly has been passed.

5) There have been no terrorist attacks on American soil since September 11th

Banned
    how many terrorist attacks have there been...its only been three years...give it time...give it time...if anything, i think there will be more in future years then in the past...hey they are still winning, why would they do anything now? might as well stay low down until the hysteria goes down and then pop up again when we least expect it...

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 08:07 PM
    [b] how many terrorist attacks have there been...its only been three years...give it time...give it time...if anything, i think there will be more in future years then in the past...hey they are still winning, why would they do anything now? might as well stay low down until the hysteria goes down and then pop up again when we least expect it... [/b][/quote]
    And how exactly are they winning by chance?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik+Apr 29 2004, 08:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mavrik @ Apr 29 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--yourworstmemory[/i]@Apr 29 2004, 08:07 PM
    [b] how many terrorist attacks have there been...its only been three years...give it time...give it time...if anything, i think there will be more in future years then in the past...hey they are still winning, why would they do anything now? might as well stay low down until the hysteria goes down and then pop up again when we least expect it... [/b][/quote]
    And how exactly are they winning by chance? [/b][/quote]
    they are winning...in the minds of ignant fools like yourworstmemory. He said earlier he had to go to class.....he should get some class.

Funny thing is little pukes like this scumbag grow up and realize what *******s they were in their early days....just ask jean francoise kerri&#33; ;)

Banned
    in my early days? im 25 and i will shoot myself before i change...

they won because you are all scared and terrorized and need to "go kick some ass"

they definatly got what they wanted...everyone to change how they live...

dumbass...

Maxman

meanwhile ---

i can&#39;t even name 1. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t vote for Bush. But I can name 2 great things that happened so far in his term:

1. I got a promotion at work.

2. Said promotion enabled me to purchase my plasma tv.

Keep up the good work Mr. Bush.

Hall Of Fame
    bman -

You think it&#39;s good that two members of the 9-11 commission walked out of an interview with the two highest-ranking officials in our government? I thought the point of the commission was to gather as much information as possible and to figure out what improvements can be made going forward, in order to better protect us. How does ignoring what the two most important men in the country have to say help that cause, exactly? Funny, when the cameras aren&#39;t rolling, all of a sudden Kerrey has better things to do...and yet HE is the one with integrity? Ha&#33; I laugh at that and I laugh at you.

I am also quite certain you&#39;d be just as happy had Bush said, "You know what? I have to leave early, I have a prior committment. I don&#39;t feel like answering your questions." Yeah - you&#39;d think that was good. :blink:

You&#39;ve exposed the 9-11 commission for exactly what it is - partisan grandstanding. They are not at all interested in security, they are interested in simple "gotcha&#33;" partisan nonsense and YOU are lapping all of it up like an enthusiastic puppy. They have trivialized our national security.

Nothing matters more to you than damaging Bush does. Not national security, not legitimate investigation...nothing. You are exposed&#33;

BTW - I assume that you have a Bachelor&#39;s degree from Yale and an MBA from Harvard Business School? Just checking. Cause Bush does. Yet YOU think he&#39;s stupid...that makes sense.

This is downright hysterical. The libs lobbied for months to get them to testify only to walk out. I guess it&#39;s just not that important when the camera&#39;s aren&#39;t rolling.