Thread: Ray Buchanan

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't know Ray Buchanan was now playing for the raiders. I love that. That guy has the ego of deon Sanders and the game of Aaron Beasley!!! I hope Raider fans are aware of some of the players they picked up. This ranks right up there with the Falcons cutting Buchanan and replacing him with Beasley.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by RblJet[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 08:25 AM
    [b] :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't know Ray Buchanan was now playing for the raiders. I love that. That guy has the ego of deon Sanders and the game of Aaron Beasley!!! I hope Raider fans are aware of some of the players they picked up. This ranks right up there with the Falcons cutting Buchanan and replacing him with Beasley. [/b][/quote]
    Ray Buchanon going to be playing FS for Raiders on obvious passing downs. Maybe lost a step for Cb but has more than enough speed for safety. Raiders are loaded in secondary right now . Might even lose out to third rounder Stuart Schweigert(who broke everyone of R Woodson interception records at Purdue).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to say it but the Raiders are going to have one hell of an O-line. Gallery, Grove, Fiore, Middleton....damn....anybody could run for a 1,000 behind that line....is Robbins still there as well?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by AirForceJetFan[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 01:58 PM
    [b] I hate to say it but the Raiders are going to have one hell of an O-line. Gallery, Grove, Fiore, Middleton....damn....anybody could run for a 1,000 behind that line....is Robbins still there as well? [/b][/quote]
    Ol looks like this lt Robert Gallery 6'7 325 LG ? C B robbins 6'3 325/ Grove RG Ron stone 6'5 320 Rt Langston Walker 6'8 350 .

Lg could be any of these players 1. B Sims 6'5 310 last years LT , 2Frank Middleton 6'3 330 3Mo Collins 6'4 325 or Even Larry Allen (turned down atrade with lions because he wants to finish his career in Oakland) Only way larry Allen comes to raiders is if they move a Guard in a trade.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Raider9175+Apr 30 2004, 12:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Raider9175 @ Apr 30 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RblJet[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 08:25 AM
    [b] :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn&#39;t know Ray Buchanan was now playing for the raiders. I love that. That guy has the ego of deon Sanders and the game of Aaron Beasley&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope Raider fans are aware of some of the players they picked up. This ranks right up there with the Falcons cutting Buchanan and replacing him with Beasley. [/b][/quote]
    Ray Buchanon going to be playing FS for Raiders on obvious passing downs. Maybe lost a step for Cb but has more than enough speed for safety. Raiders are loaded in secondary right now . Might even lose out to third rounder Stuart Schweigert(who broke everyone of R Woodson interception records at Purdue). [/b][/quote]
    I know he&#39;s playing safety, but since I live in Atlanta, I keep up with the Falcons also. Ray was not liked too much here. Every time he got burnt on a play (which was alot), he would look around and throw his hands in the air as if it was someone else&#39;s fault. And then whine after the game claiming he is one of the top corners in the game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by RblJet+May 1 2004, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (RblJet @ May 1 2004, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Raider9175@Apr 30 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--RblJet[/i]@Apr 30 2004, 08:25 AM
    [b] :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn&#39;t know Ray Buchanan was now playing for the raiders. I love that. That guy has the ego of deon Sanders and the game of Aaron Beasley&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope Raider fans are aware of some of the players they picked up. This ranks right up there with the Falcons cutting Buchanan and replacing him with Beasley. [/b][/quote]
    Ray Buchanon going to be playing FS for Raiders on obvious passing downs. Maybe lost a step for Cb but has more than enough speed for safety. Raiders are loaded in secondary right now . Might even lose out to third rounder Stuart Schweigert(who broke everyone of R Woodson interception records at Purdue). [/b][/quote]
    I know he&#39;s playing safety, but since I live in Atlanta, I keep up with the Falcons also. Ray was not liked too much here. Every time he got burnt on a play (which was alot), he would look around and throw his hands in the air as if it was someone else&#39;s fault. And then whine after the game claiming he is one of the top corners in the game. [/b][/quote]
    What Ray Buchanon in Oakland is insurance for FS Rod Woodson(who might not be back with Raiders if Knee dosen&#39;t respond) Raiders don&#39;t want to use N Asomugha at FS because hes better option at Cb with his size. (matches up well to big recievers) Stuart Schweighert proably needs some time before he can take over the FS job fulltime.

Also Ray Buchanon and Phil Buchanon are similar size CBs and he can give the kid some pointers.