Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: CB fails Physical

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    according to aol sports corner Tim Wansly formerly of the Bucs, was placed on waivers and claimed by the Arizona Cardinals has failed his physical and will not be joining the Cards...stay tuned more to come...

  2. #2

  3. #3
    umm ok....anyone would care because?

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns. of Virginia
    Posts
    2,834
    [quote][i]Originally posted by emslave[/i]@May 2 2004, 12:25 PM
    [b] umm ok....anyone would care because? [/b][/quote]
    as far as i'm concerned, anything having to do with professional football is relevant here.

    and yes, though some may not know it, the Arizona Cardinals ARE a professional football team. ;)

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn/Austin
    Posts
    2,712
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gaffneycatch+May 2 2004, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (gaffneycatch @ May 2 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--emslave[/i]@May 2 2004, 12:25 PM
    [b] umm ok....anyone would care because? [/b][/quote]
    as far as i&#39;m concerned, anything having to do with professional football is relevant here.

    and yes, though some may not know it, the Arizona Cardinals ARE a professional football team. ;) [/b][/quote]
    You sure thats not the ST.LOUIS Cardinals?

  6. #6
    geez Dawg, with the title, I got scared something was wrong with our boy Strait&#33; :lol:

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,143
    [quote][i]Originally posted by emslave[/i]@May 2 2004, 12:25 PM
    [b] umm ok....anyone would care because? [/b][/quote]
    B/C Jetsinsider.com is a place where people come to share their opinions and knowledge on not only the NY Jets, but ALSO [SIZE=4][b]FOOTBALL IN GENERAL [/b][/SIZE] <_<

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    sorry if I startled anyone just thought I`d let football fans know bout TIM WANSLY..he played in the superbowl they won..and that was only 2 seasons ago&#33;

  9. #9
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM+May 2 2004, 11:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsFutureGM @ May 2 2004, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--emslave[/i]@May 2 2004, 12:25 PM
    [b] umm ok....anyone would care because? [/b][/quote]
    B/C Jetsinsider.com is a place where people come to share their opinions and knowledge on not only the NY Jets, but ALSO [SIZE=4][b]FOOTBALL IN GENERAL [/b][/SIZE] <_< [/b][/quote]
    how many people replied by expressing their interest.........0

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,143
    thats irrelevant -- it informed us of something that happend in football - if only one person gained something from it, which i did, then it is news and worthy of a post. Just b/c you dont find it interesting doesnt mean you have to bash on the thread. It wasnt like it was off-topic or anything.

  11. #11
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@May 2 2004, 01:23 PM
    [b] sorry if I startled anyone just thought I`d let football fans know bout TIM WANSLY..he played in the superbowl they won..and that was only 2 seasons ago&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Its ok Dawg. Thanks for posting that. He went from the Super Bowl to getting cut in 2 yrs. Jeez. Any word on why he failed?

  12. #12
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 2 2004, 02:07 PM
    [b] thats irrelevant -- it informed us of something that happend in football - if only one person gained something from it, which i did, then it is news and worthy of a post. Just b/c you dont find it interesting doesnt mean you have to bash on the thread. It wasnt like it was off-topic or anything. [/b][/quote]
    as much as you have the right to post something like that because you think its relevant, i have the right to think that its a waste of bandwith.

    lets just agree to disagree. :unsure:

  13. #13
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:36 AM
    [b] according to aol sports corner Tim Wansly formerly of the Bucs, was placed on waivers and claimed by the Arizona Cardinals has failed his physical and will not be joining the Cards...stay tuned more to come... [/b][/quote]
    didnt mean to sound like a jerk i was just being a wise ass :D

  14. #14
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    I&#39;ve never even heard of the dude and the title would lead you to believe that a Jets or very high profile player didn&#39;t pass his physical. This is back page stuff here.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,143
    despite the misleading title, the thread is legitimate.

    I&#39;m not trying to get on emslave or anyone else, but i thought the thread wasnt anything to be upset about.

  16. #16
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 2 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] despite the misleading title, the thread is legitimate.

    I&#39;m not trying to get on emslave or anyone else, but i thought the thread wasnt anything to be upset about. [/b][/quote]
    no, it&#39;s nothing to get upset about but truth be told, it&#39;s the kind of news that would never be reported on here. Kind of along the lines of me reporting that I had rice crispies for breakfast this morning. :lol:

  17. #17
    JetsfutureGM....

    Please lose that sig pic my man.

  18. #18
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+May 2 2004, 04:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ May 2 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 2 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] despite the misleading title, the thread is legitimate.

    I&#39;m not trying to get on emslave or anyone else, but i thought the thread wasnt anything to be upset about. [/b][/quote]
    no, it&#39;s nothing to get upset about but truth be told, it&#39;s the kind of news that would never be reported on here. Kind of along the lines of me reporting that I had rice crispies for breakfast this morning. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    exactly

  19. #19
    [SIZE=3]2003 knee surgery[/SIZE]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us