Thread: Mawae dinged

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Jets | Mawae Dinged, Sits Out Practice - from [url]www.KFFL.com[/url]
    Sun, 2 May 2004 07:35:41 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets C Kevin Mawae (back) tweaked his back during Saturday morning's practice, May 1, and sat out the afternoon session.

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetfan13[/i]@May 2 2004, 04:16 PM
    [b] Jets | Mawae Dinged, Sits Out Practice - from [url]www.KFFL.com[/url]
    Sun, 2 May 2004 07:35:41 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets C Kevin Mawae (back) tweaked his back during Saturday morning's practice, May 1, and sat out the afternoon session. [/b][/quote]
    my Kevin is a VETERAN he can tweak any part of his body he wants ;) :D ...as long as he can PERFORM for us thats all that matters...besides do u want a FLUKE accident and him out 4 the SEASON?? HELL NO!!!.... :rolleyes:
    I can't wait to see him Tuesday nite ;) ...REST up Kev your gonna need it after u hook up with GGG, Limolady an ME Tuesday nite :lol: :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    an thank u 4 the update........but here is Kevins OWN words.....

Speaking of which, I missed the Friday morning practice due to my son being sick, made it that afternoon, then on Saturday morning about midway through practice my back locked up on me. I missed Saturday afternoon as well as Sunday's practice. I could've used the reps, but me not being there gave Goodwin and Fuata good practice reps that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

THATS My MAN :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin had another journal entry.....It's great that he does this!!

05/02/04 Mini Camp Notes
    Well, after spending last week keeping an eye on the draft, it seems we picked up some pretty good players. Vilma is supposed to be the real deal, and watching him in practice shows that he definitely has the speed everyone said he did. The knock on him was his size, and I must admit that he is built more like a strong safety....as long as he plays like a linebacker that's all that matters. The 2 tackles we drafted aren't the typical 340 type tackles. Both Jones and Cavka are tall lanky guys with the frames to add a bunch of weight. Both are athletic looking and do a good job of moving there feet. As for the rest of the rookies coming in, I didn't have enough time to see all of them or even meet the majority of them. It seems wierd to have so many new guys running around at practice. Speaking of which, I missed the Friday morning practice due to my son being sick, made it that afternoon, then on Saturday morning about midway through practice my back locked up on me. I missed Saturday afternoon as well as Sunday's practice. I could've used the reps, but me not being there gave Goodwin and Fuata good practice reps that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. I am still impressed with the speed of our new defense and the attitude with which they are playing. Donnie Henderson has taken no time in getting them to understand his philosophy. Their speed makes the offense have to play faster and that makes everyone better. The rookies will go home for the next 2 weeks then return to finish up offseason workouts with the veterans, it'll be a time to get to know each other before training camp gets here...and it's just around the corner. Until the next update, God Bless.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome, anybody have the web site for this?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.nflplayers.com/]Here is the link!!![/url]

Brenjetsfan
    JONE....giving out all my VICTORIA SECRETS :( :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Angry :wub:

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 2 2004, 07:48 PM
    [b] JONE....giving out all my VICTORIA SECRETS :( :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Angry :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Bren....Victoria&#39;s Secret...<drool>

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+May 2 2004, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ May 2 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 2 2004, 07:48 PM
    [b] JONE....giving out all my VICTORIA SECRETS :( :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; Angry :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Bren....Victoria&#39;s Secret...<drool> [/b][/quote]
    hey handsome I MISS U sooooooooooooooo much :wub: :wub:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan+May 2 2004, 07:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brenjetsfan @ May 2 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -TomShane@May 2 2004, 07:51 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 2 2004, 07:48 PM
    [b] JONE....giving out all my VICTORIA SECRETS :( :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; Angry :wub: [/b][/quote]
    hey handsome I MISS U sooooooooooooooo much :wub: :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Tom

Lay off ;)

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+May 2 2004, 08:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ May 2 2004, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Brenjetsfan@May 2 2004, 07:56 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -TomShane@May 2 2004, 07:51 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 2 2004, 07:48 PM
    hey handsome I MISS U sooooooooooooooo much :wub: :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Tom

Lay off ;) [/b][/quote]
    CB&#33; CB&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin is cool as all hell.....its great that he updates the journal like that. Bren, dont you hurt him on Tuesday girl.... B) We need Kevin this year... :lol: Take lots of pics too. And your secret is safe with me.... <_< :D :P

Brenjetsfan
    yea he is a kool guy..but now my secret is out and I hope Kev still emails me this season. I am sure it won&#39;t be as much ...but I CAN&#39;T WAIT TO TAKE pics tomorrow... :rolleyes:

WARNING ......I will need help loading them to my avatar....hint hint....sooth... Bobthejetsfan...savage69

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: