Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santana...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Knickerbocker[/i]@May 2 2004, 11:18 PM
    [b] Anybody who doubts Santana Moss.... "should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!" - Tony Kornheiser]

Santana is the man!!! He'll be sportin an AFC uni in Hawaii soon enough!!! [/b][/quote]
    So how many future Pro-Bowlers do you have on that team? 40? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moss is the real deal. He's not the type of guy to carry a team, say like a T.O. or Randy Moss, but how many of those guys are out there? He will excell when he has the tools he needs, such as a big tough W/R on the opposite side. The general feeling is that J. Mac is that guy.

It's tough to put numbers on Moss, since if J. Mac is for real, and Cherbet stays healthy, then 74 receptions may be difficult to achieve again. But he is a weapon, no doubt about that. And an effective one, who works best when surrounded with other parts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see this question asked before last year,people were calling for his head off,and believe me or not,check previous posts,I was saying all along last year Santana was gonna have a break out year. Everybody was saying he was too small to be a featured WR, he had injury issues, and other negatives.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain[/i]@May 2 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b]

If the kid can stay injury free I GUARANTEE you he will on of the best in the business

[/b][/quote]

Can't wait to see him reach for Pennyboy's floaters going across the middle. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 3 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 3 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DTrainBringinDaPain[/i]@May 2 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b]

If the kid can stay injury free I GUARANTEE you he will on of the best in the business

[/b][/quote]

Can&#39;t wait to see him reach for Pennyboy&#39;s floaters going across the middle. ;) [/b][/quote]
    So much for moos staying injury free. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moss DOES NOT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; have alligator arms&#33;&#33; Why does nobody remember the game where Rodney Harison came in and bulldozed him. Santana didnt even fall. His knees buckled a bit but he stayed on his feet when Harrison layed it on him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 3 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 3 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DTrainBringinDaPain[/i]@May 2 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b]

[/b][/quote]

Can&#39;t wait to see him reach for Pennyboy&#39;s floaters going across the middle. ;) [/b][/quote]
    You mean those "perfectly timed" floaters that land safely and gently into his receiver&#39;s hands? Stop with the weak arm crap. You know if he&#39;s healthy, he&#39;s an awesome player who WILL be in Honolulu. <_<

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bleedgreen[/i]@May 3 2004, 03:39 PM
    [b]
    You mean those "perfectly timed" floaters that land safely and gently into his receiver&#39;s hands? Stop with the weak arm crap. You know if he&#39;s healthy, he&#39;s an awesome player who WILL be in Honolulu. <_< [/b][/quote]

Bleed, are you implying an injury to his [b]non-throwing hand[/b] was the reasons for all the floaters last year? :blink:

Only way Pennyboy gets to Hawaii is if someone buys him a ticket.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 3 2004, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 3 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bleedgreen[/i]@May 3 2004, 03:39 PM
    [b]
    You mean those "perfectly timed" floaters that land safely and gently into his receiver&#39;s hands? Stop with the weak arm crap. You know if he&#39;s healthy, he&#39;s an awesome player who WILL be in Honolulu. <_< [/b][/quote]

Bleed, are you implying an injury to his [b]non-throwing hand[/b] was the reasons for all the floaters last year? :blink:

Only way Pennyboy gets to Hawaii is if someone buys him a ticket. [/b][/quote]
    Yep, he is a terrible QB...Nobody wants him&#33; He sucks and is lucky to be in the NFL. He should be playing in the CFL...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ctjetfan[/i]@May 3 2004, 04:03 PM
    [b]
    Yep, he is a terrible QB...Nobody wants him&#33; He sucks and is lucky to be in the NFL. He should be playing in the CFL... [/b][/quote]

I never said that ct.

Pennington is a very good QB with some areas needing further development.

He is no where near the level that many on this board portray him to be.

And he is not a Pro Bowl caliber QB.

Yet. ;)