Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: PREAKNESS

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:18 PM
    [b] Jumba, that would have been so cool too, my cousin lives in Baltimore......I would have loved to see him.........I love the Harbor......... [/b][/quote]
    I'm serious, pocket the airline ticket. It'll cost you $100 when you go to use it again, but this is worth it, IMO. Besides, the weather's not great where you're going right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    See? Even JonE is up for some crabs.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:20 PM
    [b] Jetgirl

Why can't you go? Not like you to miss a party!! :o [/b][/quote]
    Check your PM............ ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+May 2 2004, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JumbalayaJet @ May 2 2004, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:18 PM
    [b] Jumba, that would have been so cool too, my cousin lives in Baltimore......I would have loved to see him.........I love the Harbor......... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m serious, pocket the airline ticket. It&#39;ll cost you &#036;100 when you go to use it again, but this is worth it, IMO. Besides, the weather&#39;s not great where you&#39;re going right now. [/b][/quote]
    When I make a committement I always stick to it........

We all should head down to Ocean City Maryland one weekend.......now that&#39;s a party.........Secrets is the best bar to hang out at..........my cousin is the manager there so we will have carte blanche.......... ;)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preakness is a great time. I went last year with one of my boys who goes to Towson. Stayed at his place the night before, and his frat rented a bus to Pimplico at around 9am. The ticket it a little pricey, I think around &#036;35 for the infield, but you can walk your own beer and food in. I wish I could make it this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This year it&#39;s &#036;37 in advance, or &#036;42 on Preakness Day. The grandstand or clubhouse is much cheaper, but there&#39;s a bit more going on in the infield besides the races. ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    true, there are other things going on in the infield besides the races. thanks but i&#39;ll be on the other side of the track. frat party life lost it&#39;s appeal for me a long time ago. but have a great time.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gscott[/i]@May 2 2004, 11:17 PM
    [b] true, there are other things going on in the infield besides the races. thanks but i&#39;ll be on the other side of the track. frat party life lost it&#39;s appeal for me a long time ago. but have a great time. [/b][/quote]
    You forgot about me didn&#39;t you....... :(

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    no i didn&#39;t. my second cousin moved back to manhattan from lancaster and i haven&#39;t found out how to get a hold of him yet. we will be having a family reunion in a couple of weeks and i&#39;ll find out something then for you.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gscott[/i]@May 2 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b] no i didn&#39;t. my second cousin moved back to manhattan from lancaster and i haven&#39;t found out how to get a hold of him yet. we will be having a family reunion in a couple of weeks and i&#39;ll find out something then for you. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks.........I love you Scotty.......... :wub:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+May 2 2004, 09:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ May 2 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -JumbalayaJet@May 2 2004, 09:36 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@May 2 2004, 09:34 PM
    [b] Wait, what weekend is this? :unsure: I know I said I&#39;m in but I didn&#39;t ask the dates? [/b][/quote]
    5/15, 2 weeks from yesterday. [/b][/quote]
    :( No can do........ :( [/b][/quote]
    thats right jgirl we have a date at the radison

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are thinking about going. Wondering whether it is worth it. We are big Smarty fans as we have some horses in training at Philly and Monmouth, and we really want to see him do it. It&#39;ll be up to my dad because we may do the Belmont instead. But then again, it would be amazing to watch the race at Philly Park like we did Saturday. That place was rocking.

Brenjetsfan
    [b] true, there are other things going on in the infield besides the races. [/b][/quote]
    frat party life lost it&#39;s appeal for me a long time ago. but have a great time.

:D what scotty you don&#39;t like all the boobies flashing U??? :lol:

Jumba what hotel was that..can u make a call and find out &#036;&#036; PLEAZE...also this time instead of looking at the YARDS from the room.....ets go in for a game :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [b] frat party life lost it&#39;s appeal for me a long time ago. [/b][/quote]
    You know, I&#39;m getting too old for that myself, BUT the grandstand and clubhouse will be overcrowded that day, too. If you can&#39;t beat &#39;em...you have fun waiting in line for refreshments and restrooms.

Bren, I&#39;ll get the room and the baseball tix for fri nite.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    what scotty you don&#39;t like all the boobies flashing U???
    only if i can touch ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Done deal, Bren. We&#39;re in the Mariott across the street from Camden Yards, and have tix to fireworks nite, fri vs Anahiem.