Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soprano's

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]QUOTE (jets28 @ May 2 2004, 10:56 PM)
    That kid's gonna grow up and kick your ass for dressing him up in that queer gear.
    ... that's priceless......And you have an adorable baby DW....just to cute. Squish The Fish though man......

Hey Jets28.......I'm buying that baby a Pennington jersey........ As cute as he his, he would look so much cuter.....don't cha think?
    [/b][/quote]....That would be perfect... ;) :D ...or a Curtis Martin one... B)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    "coming here is like taking a s**t". . .great GREAT line

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:00 PM
    [b] I thought tonight's show was funny as hell.

From the previews, it looks like somebody gets whacked next week. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: its been looking like that for a month or so, still waiting.......

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Post Thanks / Like
    DW !!!!!!!!!! You see you messed up dressing the little guy in FIns Gear...

POOR KID A DOLFAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Pic ....

Rican...........

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+May 3 2004, 08:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ May 3 2004, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:00 PM
    [b] I thought tonight&#39;s show was funny as hell.

:lol: its been looking like that for a month or so, still waiting....... [/b][/quote]
    True, but it looked like a body being dumped off a bridge.

Maybe it was just Tony B., taking out his trash.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ScottishJet+May 3 2004, 12:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ScottishJet @ May 3 2004, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -dickkotite@May 3 2004, 12:23 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -ScottishJet@May 2 2004, 11:34 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--The Chad[/i]@May 2 2004, 11:32 PM
    [b] It had it&#39;s funny moments. I&#39;m very upset that Meadow is getting married to that s**t. He was hitting on the spanish chick and if he didn&#39;t witness a drive - in BJ :o , something might have happened w/ the spanish chick. Meadow is mine&#33; Anyway, the very last scene where meadow is telling Carm and Tony is splashin in the pool - priceless [/b][/quote]
    Exactly. The guy never asked Tony for his daughter&#39;s hand. BIG mistake. [/b][/quote]
    i think he wants to marry her so that he can be with her and be a big cheese i.e. tonys son in law i.e. nobody can f with him.

but then again im stupid

I also think part of carmellas problem is that she wants her family back together again with tony. thats why she was crying in the end. she wished she could ejoy the news with tony

my wife says im so stupid that she was cying because she was sad she cant get away from the idiot ... i dunno my wife is usually right, that BYotch [/b][/quote]
    Carm is realising that she can&#39;t live the life she&#39;s used to without Tony. Meadow&#39;s fiance is gravytraining but shows how dumb a college kid is to street smarts. He doesn&#39;t leave a connected guy hanging like that regardless if he was hitting a meat whistle. Paulie&#39;s reaction after he knows who he was, was great. [/b][/quote]
    I thought she was crying because she was reflecting on her marriage and looking out at Tony and hoping her daughter doesn&#39;t end up miserable like she is, but anyway......

I actually thought this was a very good episode, maybe the best of the new season, they actually continued some plotlines like Tony B wacking the dude, it had some drama in the graveyard, which by the way will come back and haunt him sooner or later and hey the bear came back too

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+May 3 2004, 08:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ May 3 2004, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@May 3 2004, 08:43 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:00 PM
    [b] I thought tonight&#39;s show was funny as hell.

:lol: its been looking like that for a month or so, still waiting....... [/b][/quote]
    True, but it looked like a body being dumped off a bridge.

Maybe it was just Tony B., taking out his trash. [/b][/quote]
    yeah we&#39;ve been saying taht every week, but i think we finally have some evidence in that scene....

what was Chris crying about and what body being buried were they referring to

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the impression they were talking about Ralphie. Tony and Chris-tuh-fuh dumped his body, but they buried his head in the bowling bag.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think last night&#39;s episode was ok. I was ready to kill Meadow...she has to be the most undecisive annoying person...what do you want to do? I don&#39;t know, you say&#33;&#33; Grrrr......
    I think things are going to get REAL interesting now...... :D
    I wish they would have let us know why Adrianna called the FBI.....

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Thanks for all the compliments on the baby. It&#39;s always nice hearing nice things said about your kid. Other than his blue eyes (mom&#39;s), he LOOKS LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;

....last night&#39;s episode was entertaining as hell. Like someone else said, I laughed my ass off the whole way through :lol: . I think Meadow&#39;s boyfriend is AFRAID to break up with her.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best episode in weeks.

Some crazy sh*t is coming in the coming weeks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@May 3 2004, 09:18 AM
    [b] The "Peeps" burial headstone had me cracking up...what morons&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    :lol:

That was too funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought last nites episode was solid. Laughed out loud a few times. Haven&#39;t done that during a viewing in a long time. I though the hummer scene was a great - who says mobsters can&#39;t be gay or bisexual? The mafia lifestyle is all about secrets - this is just another one. I found it interesting that Tony would go out of his way to lie about being with his cousin - out of guilt and shame. I found it disgusting that Meadow would imply to her mother that she should be able to take care of herself and make her own way in life when she herself can&#39;t make a stand in her relationship or even make a decision about what movie to see. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black&#33; I also find the sympathy towards Carmella baffling. She&#39;s nothing but a mafia hoe. She knew exactly what she was getting into with Tony and knew how that lavish lifestyle of hers was being financed. She&#39;s all about the money. She&#39;s all about impressions. Personally, the Carmella character makes me sick. Those tears she was shedding after hearing about her daughters engagement was a combination of wishing she had chosen a better mate and a wee bit of jealousy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting better....IMO, the only way Sopranos can beat out Deadwood, is if Janice dies a horrible death.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree[/i]@May 3 2004, 10:20 AM
    [b] getting better....IMO, the only way Sopranos can beat out Deadwood, is if Janice dies a horrible death. [/b][/quote]
    Well she gets arrested next episode...maybe Tony will give her a good beating....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@May 3 2004, 10:17 AM
    [b] I thought last nites episode was solid. Laughed out loud a few times. Haven&#39;t done that during a viewing in a long time. I though the hummer scene was a great - who says mobsters can&#39;t be gay or bisexual? The mafia lifestyle is all about secrets - this is just another one. I found it interesting that Tony would go out of his way to lie about being with his cousin - out of guilt and shame. I found it disgusting that Meadow would imply to her mother that she should be able to take care of herself and make her own way in life when she herself can&#39;t make a stand in her relationship or even make a decision about what movie to see. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black&#33; I also find the sympathy towards Carmella baffling. She&#39;s nothing but a mafia hoe. She knew exactly what she was getting into with Tony and knew how that lavish lifestyle of hers was being financed. She&#39;s all about the money. She&#39;s all about impressions. Personally, the Carmella character makes me sick. Those tears she was shedding after hearing about her daughters engagement was a combination of wishing she had chosen a better mate and a wee bit of jealousy. [/b][/quote]
    i agree carmella is a soul-less piece of sh*t. hope she buys the farm soon too

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    am i the only idiot who thnks "curb your enthusiasm" and especially "6 feet under" are superior to the sopranos?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:01 PM
    [b] am i the only idiot who thnks "curb your enthusiasm" and especially "6 feet under" are superior to the sopranos? [/b][/quote]
    YES, you are the only one. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] am i the only idiot who thnks "curb your enthusiasm" and especially "6 feet under" are superior to the sopranos? [/b][/quote]
    Deadwood is better than all of em..... "Curb" is debatable.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Wire is the highest on the supieriority chart

but Curb is great but hard to compare a 1/2 hour comedy to a 1 hour drama
    but Deadwood is better than Soprano&#39;s is now, I watched the first Six Feet Under and I saw the gay love scene and never turned back, maybe that was ignorant of me, but it&#39;s true, I have heard great things about it since so maybe I missed a good thing

would I get it if I started watching at this point or did I miss too much already?