Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soprano's

All Pro
    Ok now i have seen it all!!!

Wasn't that funny?....I couldnt believe that he was giving "oral pleasure"...to this guy. That was nuts. And Meadow's boyfriend is so scared he didnt want to get handled.....poor baby!!....they are reaching this year for sure... ;)

That's why I stopped watching this show two years ago ... started out as a big fan, but I saw them making the turn to PC and fantasy

This show used to be extremely realistic, now it's so far from the truth it's laughable ... it's more comedy than drama nowdays

All Pro
    i understand that there are probably gay gangster but come on now they are getting a little crazy!!

All League
    Charter JI Member

I thought tonight's show was funny as hell.

From the previews, it looks like somebody gets whacked next week.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:00 PM
    [b] I thought tonight's show was funny as hell.

From the pereviews, it looks like somebody gets whacked next week. [/b][/quote]
    or getting head

[quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz[/i]@May 2 2004, 09:58 PM
    [b] i understand that there are probably gay gangster but come on now they are getting a little crazy!! [/b][/quote]
    There are no homosexuals in the mafia ... that it total PC nonsense ... only hollywood can come up with such buffoonery ... to be a homosexual in the mafia is a death sentence

Practice Squad
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets28[/i]@May 2 2004, 09:54 PM
    [b] they are reaching this year for sure... ;) [/b][/quote]
    There was a Gay Gangster in the paper about a year ago, he was killed because they found out he was gay, I think his name was Johnny DeMatto. Thats where David Chase got this idea. Overall I thought the episode had its moments, but i'm sick of all this Soap Opera sh*t. Not saying I just wanna see people get whacked, but i'd like for them to focus on the Main Characters that made the show a sucess.

this show sucks the big one :wink:wink:

Hall Of Fame
    that part was hillarious the rest of the episode was terrible i pray for the sake of the show somebody important gets whacked because right now there on a 4 game losing streak

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz+May 2 2004, 10:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (djaparz @ May 2 2004, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:00 PM
    [b] I thought tonight&#39;s show was funny as hell.

From the pereviews, it looks like somebody gets whacked next week. [/b][/quote]
    or getting head [/b][/quote]
    :o

[quote][b]QUOTE (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ May 2 2004, 10:00 PM)
    I thought tonight&#39;s show was funny as hell.

From the pereviews, it looks like somebody gets whacked next week.

or getting head [/b][/quote]..... :lol: :lol: ....You can count on one of the two happening next week for sure. Poor Carmella.....her daughter is starting a new and everything is falling apart for her. She can&#39;t even get a lawyer...sheeh. Thats the s&*t that happens when your husband is a mob boss.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+May 2 2004, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ May 2 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--djaparz[/i]@May 2 2004, 09:58 PM
    [b] i understand that there are probably gay gangster but come on now they are getting a little crazy&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    There are no homosexuals in the mafia ... that it total PC nonsense ... only hollywood can come up with such buffoonery ... to be a homosexual in the mafia is a death sentence [/b][/quote]
    These episodes are as boring as heck lately... but I think they were using the above statement as a plot bit...

i.e. Meadows beau is afraid that he&#39;s going to get wacked because he saw what he saw, and the mobster knows it couldn&#39;t get out.

Practice Squad
    [quote][i]Originally posted by thechadzone10[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:08 PM
    [b] i pray for the sake of the show somebody important gets whacked because right now there on a 4 game losing streak [/b][/quote]
    This show was never about that though. Watch the previous seasons. Most people that ever died was in Season 3, and alot of people didn&#39;t like that one. The reason the show isn&#39;t the same is because its become a Soap Opera, the writing has become stale. Its like watching Michael Jordan at the end of his Career, once a great player, but you only saw Flashes of how good he use to be.

Hall Of Fame
    Can we just take up a collection to have Carmela get a divorce and move elsewhere? PLEASE-STOP THIS STORYLINE. We can see this housewife crap anywhere -"Oprah", soap operas, any numer of "dramas". It has more than run it&#39;s course and it stops the show cold.

They have the most bizzarre thing ever and the whole Johnny/Little Carmine thing (and the "Peeps" headstone&#33;)and then they stop that dead in it&#39;s tracks by bollixing all that up with all the soap opera crap. Clearly David Chase must&#39;ve had a bad experience with an ex-wife.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    really didn&#39;t need to see Vito going down. Really didn&#39;t

Rookie
    This may surprise a few people here, but I think that tonights episode was good. How can you say that the drama in the cemetery was not a solid scene. Yea, there is alot of comedy around these whackings and business and what not, but this show is about tony juggling his family at home with his family at work. You cannot expect everyone to get whacked every minute of the show. If they did that there would be no one left after two weeks.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@May 2 2004, 10:24 PM
    [b] really didn&#39;t need to see Vito going down. Really didn&#39;t [/b][/quote]
    DW, that baby is just too cute..........I want to hold him....... ;)

DW, how the hell did you make something that adorable? :huh:

Whatta cute baby ... that little munchkin should a a gerber baby ... my congrats to you and the Mrs. ;)

BTW, that is an awesome picture ... one of the cutest baby pitchers I have ever seen

Bitter
    I see, I get my balls busted for having a picture of my kid in my avatar and everyone praises a frickin&#39; dolphins fan. I see where I rank. :lol: