Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Soprano's

6 feet under is awsome. just turn your heads when the gay guys kiss.

you missed a lot but if interested you could rent season #1. it opens up with the father, owner of the family funeral business, picking up his new hearst from the dealer and getting absolutely crushed when broadsided by a city bus.

then one of the 2 sons returns to la for the funeral and winds up staying and helping them run the business.

its very surreal as the fathers ghost comes now and then to visit them all. the brenda fraky chick is a great character as well.

its awsome. rent season one. i guarantee if you watch eps 1 and 2 you too will be hooked

mbg is a cop show freak. ill bet you loved hill street blues and early law and order to boot

Joe Gannascoli, the guy who plays Vito, owns a soup restaurant in Bay Ridge (or at least he did last year; I've heard he may have sold it).

I think it might be a good idea, if you're ever there, to stay away from some of the items on the menu ;)

Don't forget He's not just gay but a gay Yankees fan too.

All Pro
    meadow just kept harping on her man taking out his suit case - geez move on woman!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:10 PM
    [b] 1) Curb Your Enthusiasm

2) Sopranos

3) Nip/Tuck (on FX...awesome show) and Carnivale (HBO...)

LL [/b][/quote]
    Nip/Tuck for sure but I was talking HBO shows

new season starts in June I think

Carnivale was good and I didn't miss an ep, but still didn't really know what the hell the show was about when it ended, any word on a second season

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jman21[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] Don't forget He's not just gay but a gay Yankees fan too. [/b][/quote]
    weird huh???

you'd figure if he was gay at least he would be a Met fan and be a fan of their "catcher"

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:12 PM
    [b] 6 feet under is awsome. just turn your heads when the gay guys kiss.

you missed a lot but if interested you could rent season #1. it opens up with the father, owner of the family funeral business, picking up his new hearst from the dealer and getting absolutely crushed when broadsided by a city bus.

then one of the 2 sons returns to la for the funeral and winds up staying and helping them run the business.

its very surreal as the fathers ghost comes now and then to visit them all. the brenda fraky chick is a great character as well.

its awsome. rent season one. i guarantee if you watch eps 1 and 2 you too will be hooked [/b][/quote]
    isn't this like season 3??

maybe I'll check em out if you recommend them Dickie

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+May 2 2004, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ May 2 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--djaparz[/i]@May 2 2004, 09:58 PM
    [b] i understand that there are probably gay gangster but come on now they are getting a little crazy&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    There are no homosexuals in the mafia ... that it total PC nonsense ... only hollywood can come up with such buffoonery ... to be a homosexual in the mafia is a death sentence [/b][/quote]
    Thats probably why Vito was so fraked out...whats really funny is the kid tells Meadow, who will tell daddy, then it should get real interesting

i would imagine there are homos in the mob just like anywhere else

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@May 3 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b] i would imagine there are homos in the mob just like anywhere else [/b][/quote]
    Since you are one....point them out for us on future episodes.

All Pro
    Wow im surprised the patsies aren&#39;t all over this post :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Shield is the best action drama to me.

Curb is the funniest show on TV.

Rookie
    Remember a few eps ago when Paulie was saying that the anatomy was digusting because the vagina & anus were too close together. Vito says they are both sources of pleasure. Who knew he was talking about himself :blink:

Also, "The Wire" rules for drama & "6 Feet Under" is good - minus the gay sh*t

Larry David & Dave Chappelle rule for comedy.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain[/i]@May 3 2004, 05:07 PM
    [b] Wow im surprised the patsies aren&#39;t all over this post :lol: [/b][/quote]
    actually they are rerunning the episode and are all over their own &#39;posts&#39;

Hall Of Fame
    I don&#39;t understand the male Jets fan&#39;s obsession with all things "gay." I have a feeling some of you have issues with your sexual orientation. I would assume that some of you are actually gay. It is 2004 folks. You won&#39;t be arrested, you won&#39;t be killed, you won&#39;t be banned....right Sooth? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

dickkotite is actually a homosexual.

Just stating facts

Hall Of Fame
    Jon -

I heard Smizzy caught a glimps of you and Pope going at it at 16H this past season. I can see how those guys dancing naked around the fire can bring out the animal in you&#33; Add that big, bad military truck....well, how could you stop yourself&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@May 3 2004, 07:56 PM
    [b] Jon -

I can see how those guys dancing naked around the fire can bring out the animal in you&#33; Add that big, bad military truck....well, how could you stop yourself&#33; [/b][/quote]
    The only guys that I saw dancing around fires were those poor students at your beloved NU...they do nothing for me.

Now......you, dancing around a fire.....with a big bad military truck in the background....me having a few beers....well...you never know&#33;&#33; ;)

See you in a few weeks, next to the military truck....with a few beers :P

Hall Of Fame
    Those NU guys dancing around the fire were faggots from Long Island. Fine tradition you left behind, Jon&#33; :rolleyes:

I actually made it to the Meadowlands for the Jets/Pats game last year, so I am familiar with this Jets-fans-homo-dancing-&#39;round-the-psuedo-militia-truck-thing you all have going on. It frightens me actually....