Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT: AVATARS

  1. #1
    Brenjetsfan
    Guest
    I have noticed a lot of VETERANS here have put NEW pics up in their avatars....On wednesday I will be putting a new one of Kevin an ME ...(hopefully)...and will need HELP...so if any one would like to HELP ME...please pm me with your email so I can send it to you...Thanks and ENJOY your day....chat later :P

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 3 2004, 08:01 AM
    [b] I have noticed a lot of VETERANS here have put NEW pics up in their avatars....On wednesday I will be putting a new one of Kevin an ME ...(hopefully)...and will need HELP...so if any one would like to HELP ME...please pm me with your email so I can send it to you...Thanks and ENJOY your day....chat later :P [/b][/quote]
    But Bren, I did a great job taking the pic you have now.

  3. #3
    Brenjetsfan
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+May 3 2004, 09:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JumbalayaJet @ May 3 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 3 2004, 08:01 AM
    [b] I have noticed a lot of VETERANS here have put NEW pics up in their avatars....On wednesday I will be putting a new one of Kevin an ME ...(hopefully)...and will need HELP...so if any one would like to HELP ME...please pm me with your email so I can send it to you...Thanks and ENJOY your day....chat later :P [/b][/quote]
    But Bren, I did a great job taking the pic you have now. [/b][/quote]
    I know but need CHANGE......I will put that one on the sig area ;) ...I CAN&#39;T WAIT till tonite :rolleyes:

  4. #4
    Brenjetsfan
    Guest
    hey ggg...luv the new pic in your avatar..but get rid of that UGLY cartoon man...lol :) I will get u a better one tonite to put there of a REAL MAN.... ;) ;) :rolleyes: :P

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 4 2004, 06:55 AM
    [b] hey ggg...luv the new pic in your avatar..but get rid of that UGLY cartoon man...lol :) I will get u a better one tonite to put there of a REAL MAN.... ;) ;) :rolleyes: :P [/b][/quote]
    T-Mac added them for me. I only wanted ONE of my Terry&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Tonight, we&#39;ll take lots of pics. I want to change my avatar to with a pic of me and Santana. See ya at 12:30&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+May 3 2004, 09:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JumbalayaJet @ May 3 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 3 2004, 08:01 AM
    [b] I have noticed a lot of VETERANS here have put NEW pics up in their avatars....On wednesday I will be putting a new one of Kevin an ME ...(hopefully)...and will need HELP...so if any one would like to HELP ME...please pm me with your email so I can send it to you...Thanks and ENJOY your day....chat later :P [/b][/quote]
    But Bren, I did a great job taking the pic you have now. [/b][/quote]
    jumba I beg to differ..it was me&#33; I think :blink: wait a sec&#33; it could have been jetgirl. I do believe it was mee :D
    [img]http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/34-16/34-16019-P.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    220a, Row 12
    Posts
    4,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatars are over rated. :)

    BZ

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;ve had this avatar since the start, only changed to the Vinny version during Vinny&#39;s time as starter.
    Time to think of a new one soon, maybe?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us