Thread: Jet-Giants Practice?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question regarding team practices. I noticed the the Jets and Giants will be holding a practice together in Albany on August 7th. I will be in town visiting family but am unsure as to what I need to do to attend these practices. Are they normally open to the public, if so do I need advanced tickets or do I have to show up early?

Any info would be great, thanks

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Giants training camp is open to the public. Just show up and and drop down $5.00 for parking and you will be all set. I live in Albany so I will definitly be there.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    We should plan to meet up and watch together. Maybe hit a bar or have dinner afterward.

I'm going to try to keep that weekend open, though summer weekends fill up fast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, might be a good weekend to hit Saratoga for the ponies. Keep us updated on the scrimmage.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do players typically make themselves available to the public for autographs before or after practices. I have a few signed pieces but would love to get a Penny Jersey signed.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a Jets fan, i will deny this post if questioned later, I have gone to the jints training camp in past years for lack of something better to do. When practice is over, the players walk past whats known as autograph row. Some will sign ( rookies and others) some won't (shockey, toomer, etc.) It is a good possibility. I have found it way easier than when I try at Hempstaed.

BTW, Saratoga is only 15 minutes up the Northway from Suny Albany!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am originally from Saratoga and will fortunatly be up there the entire week prior to Saturdays practice. I will be hitting the track a few times during the week, but we try to avoid it on the weekend. Just a total mob scene. I will however be hitting the pubs since all the out of towner, including myself now, make for an interesting scene.

TomShane
    Added feature: TomShane will be there. Any of you who wished to kick my balls in, that will be your opportunity... :lol: