Thread: Minicamp pics

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Sorry I didn't have any more minicamp pics from the rest of the weekend folks.

Some unforseen family obligations kept me away from practice Saturday and Sunday and I couldn't get back for more.

Anyway, from what I've been reading here looks like we were the only one's who had any pics. Has anyone seen any others?

Hope you enjoyed Friday's shots. We'll be back there for the OTA's in June and are working on implementing straming video on the site for exclusive player and coach interviews.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER[/i]@May 3 2004, 10:40 AM
    [b] Sorry I didn't have any more minicamp pics from the rest of the weekend folks.

Some unforseen family obligations kept me away from practice Saturday and Sunday and I couldn't get back for more.

Anyway, from what I've been reading here looks like we were the only one's who had any pics. Has anyone seen any others?

Hope you enjoyed Friday's shots. We'll be back there for the OTA's in June and are working on implementing straming video on the site for exclusive player and coach interviews. [/b][/quote]
    is June the next OTA?

no minis before then?

great job on what you got us for Friday didn't see any other pics anywhere else

Veteran
    go to [url]www.newyorkjets.com/news[/url] they have a few pics

Hall Of Fame
    That's fine Sooth, you did a great job with the first batch of photos from Fridays mini-camp which I'm sure everyone else enjoyed too.

Jets Insider VIP
    NY Newsday also now has some really nice close-up pics from minicamp

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Good pictures SOOTH I saw pictures of McCarine`s running routes would have loved to see a picture of him & CHAD connecting on a few plays ,but I love hearing the tightening up of things around camp.Ithink these changes will be for the better

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joiseyjet[/i]@May 4 2004, 05:29 AM
    [b] Good pictures SOOTH I saw pictures of McCarine`s running routes would have loved to see a picture of him & CHAD connecting on a few plays ,but I love hearing the tightening up of things around camp.Ithink these changes will be for the better [/b][/quote]
    Not a route, but a catch...

[img]http://www.newyorkjets.com/images/manual_upload/minicamp2004/mccariens-barrett-500.jpg[/img]