Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: California

All Pro
    Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB+May 3 2004, 05:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HBJETFANBOB @ May 3 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria@May 3 2004, 12:24 PM
    Just don&#39;t go to California, period. It will take years off your life, you&#39;ll want to raise your own taxes, you won&#39;t be able to produce enough power consistently from day to day, and protestors will follow your SUV everywhere.
    Yes they should go to Michigan instead and enjoy the Hockey town cafe, oh didn&#39;t they close that place after the Ducks swept them last year, anyway maybe it&#39;ll open just in time to see Calgary win the cup. [/b][/quote]
    If anyone wants to head to Detroit, you can stop by my house and borrow a gun.

Personally, I&#39;d recommend Mogadishu, Somalia before Detroit.

AVOID CARMEL AT ALL COSTS&#33; ALL IT IS A BUNCH OF ART GALLERIES AND SUNGLASSES STORES MIXED TOGETHER&#33;&#33;&#33;If you do end up going there go to Casanova restaurant.....its the ONLY good place to eat in Carmel.

Hog&#39;s Breath Inn...That used to be Clint Eastwood&#39;s place up there. Is it still?

All Pro
    Originally posted by chrebet73@May 3 2004, 04:25 PM
    Is there a bad section of Hollywood?
    yea Hollywood BLVD. go hang out in venice Beach Santa Monica....see disneyland&#33; (PCH 1) pacific coast highway 1 is kool, when U R done come home&#33; :o

All Pro
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+May 3 2004, 11:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gun Of Bavaria @ May 3 2004, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -HBJETFANBOB@May 3 2004, 05:37 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria
    @May 3 2004, 12:24 PM
    Just don&#39;t go to California, period. It will take years off your life, you&#39;ll want to raise your own taxes, you won&#39;t be able to produce enough power consistently from day to day, and protestors will follow your SUV everywhere.

Yes they should go to Michigan instead and enjoy the Hockey town cafe, oh didn&#39;t they close that place after the Ducks swept them last year, anyway maybe it&#39;ll open just in time to see Calgary win the cup.
    If anyone wants to head to Detroit, you can stop by my house and borrow a gun.

Personally, I&#39;d recommend Mogadishu, Somalia before Detroit. [/b][/quote]
    as usual&#33; gunman`s tryin to wack all the bad Iraqueis&#33;

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Stewdawg@May 3 2004, 03:05 PM
    They Must drive the Pac Coast Highway, and enjoy Big Sur and the views of the Ocean/cliffs at MANY stops along the way.
    definitely rent a convertible and drive a stretch of the PCH - near malibu beach, pepperdine u. is amazing - i don&#39;t know how those kids get any work done...

Veteran
    thanks for the help w/this. I want to make sure they have lots to do, don&#39;t want them coming home EARLY&#33;&#33;