Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: California

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB+May 3 2004, 05:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (HBJETFANBOB @ May 3 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:24 PM
    [b] Just don&#39;t go to California, period. It will take years off your life, you&#39;ll want to raise your own taxes, you won&#39;t be able to produce enough power consistently from day to day, and protestors will follow your SUV everywhere. :D [/b][/quote]
    Yes they should go to Michigan instead and enjoy the Hockey town cafe, oh didn&#39;t they close that place after the Ducks swept them last year, anyway maybe it&#39;ll open just in time to see Calgary win the cup. [/b][/quote]
    If anyone wants to head to Detroit, you can stop by my house and borrow a gun.

Personally, I&#39;d recommend Mogadishu, Somalia before Detroit.

AVOID CARMEL AT ALL COSTS&#33; ALL IT IS A BUNCH OF ART GALLERIES AND SUNGLASSES STORES MIXED TOGETHER&#33;&#33;&#33;If you do end up going there go to Casanova restaurant.....its the ONLY good place to eat in Carmel.

Hog&#39;s Breath Inn...That used to be Clint Eastwood&#39;s place up there. Is it still?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrebet73[/i]@May 3 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] Is there a bad section of Hollywood? [/b][/quote]
    yea Hollywood BLVD. go hang out in venice Beach Santa Monica....see disneyland&#33; (PCH 1) pacific coast highway 1 is kool, when U R done come home&#33; :o

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+May 3 2004, 11:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ May 3 2004, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -HBJETFANBOB@May 3 2004, 05:37 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@May 3 2004, 12:24 PM
    [b] Just don&#39;t go to California, period. It will take years off your life, you&#39;ll want to raise your own taxes, you won&#39;t be able to produce enough power consistently from day to day, and protestors will follow your SUV everywhere. :D [/b][/quote]
    Yes they should go to Michigan instead and enjoy the Hockey town cafe, oh didn&#39;t they close that place after the Ducks swept them last year, anyway maybe it&#39;ll open just in time to see Calgary win the cup. [/b][/quote]
    If anyone wants to head to Detroit, you can stop by my house and borrow a gun.

Personally, I&#39;d recommend Mogadishu, Somalia before Detroit. [/b][/quote]
    as usual&#33; gunman`s tryin to wack all the bad Iraqueis&#33;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg[/i]@May 3 2004, 03:05 PM
    [b] They Must drive the Pac Coast Highway, and enjoy Big Sur and the views of the Ocean/cliffs at MANY stops along the way. [/b][/quote]
    definitely rent a convertible and drive a stretch of the PCH - near malibu beach, pepperdine u. is amazing - i don&#39;t know how those kids get any work done...

All Pro
    thanks for the help w/this. I want to make sure they have lots to do, don&#39;t want them coming home EARLY&#33;&#33; :P