Thread: dont you hate when this happens??

Hall Of Fame
    [SIZE=3][b]Man accused of trying to electrocute wife in bathtub [/b][/SIZE]
    Monday, May 3, 2004 Posted: 1:17 PM EDT (1717 GMT)

HENDERSON, Texas (AP) -- A man set up a bubble bath for his wife, complete with candles and music, then tried to electrocute her by pushing a radio into the tub, authorities said Monday.

William Joseph Wolfe, a 34-year-old emergency room nurse, was arrested Thursday on charges of attempted murder and freed on $40,000 bail.

"It's the kind of case you would expect to see on a 'Columbo' episode," said Police Chief Randy Freeman.

Teresa Wolfe told police her husband had moved the radio from its usual place in the bathroom to a bench near the bathtub, with an extension cord running into another room.

She said she caught the radio before it hit the water and threw it out of the way. She said she later discovered that he had visited Web sites on their home computer dealing with bathtub electrocution.

According to authorities, Wolfe bought a life insurance policy on his wife five months ago.

If convicted, he could get up to 20 years in prison.

Poor guy :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    how stupid does the guy have to be that she caught the radio before it could hit the water??? :lol:

All Pro
    It's kinda funny, but what a moron!!!!

Thats sick ... I mean MBGs Avy

Dumb Fugg...hahahahaha, now he is going to jail....what a jackass....he should have hired that Gay bastard from the soprnanos to rub out his wife...of course the guy would be asked to be paid in Bj's.....hahahahahaha

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

See, now if I was "Theresa" I would have NEVER called the cops. ;)

With an attempt that failed miserably, what fun to flip the script and have open season on husband killing! Poor bastard would be afraid to drink a glass of water or start his car after I got through with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, some girls have all the luck, huh! :P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

nice catch...how big is she? B)

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@May 3 2004, 04:37 PM
    [b] nice catch...how big is she? B) [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

What an idiot LOL

How does he throw the radio AT her. He's supposed to throw it in the water lol...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@May 3 2004, 03:36 PM
    [b] how stupid does the guy have to be that she caught the radio before it could hit the water??? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    not to mention, he's trying to off her anyway, why be subtle at that point - put her caught-the-radio-holdin' ass right back into the tub w/ a stiff right hand ;)

Man isired I laughed out loud at that HAHAHAHA :lol:

What happened to a good ol fashion blow dryer I doubt she would've caught that :lol:

I don't think that works nowadays anyway. As soon as the radio hits the water the breaker pops but it might give her enough of a jolt to make her horny. Kind of makes the whole thing worse. (on the other hand it might create a spark and save the marriage).

All Pro
    that dude is a FIRST class IDIOT!

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bigdidyo[/i]@May 3 2004, 11:55 PM
    [b] I don't think that works nowadays anyway. As soon as the radio hits the water the breaker pops but it might give her enough of a jolt to make her horny. Kind of makes the whole thing worse. (on the other hand it might create a spark and save the marriage). [/b][/quote]
    probably why he used an extension cord instead of plugging it into one of those 'safety' outlets they have in bathrooms these days.

All League
    Stories like this make me sick. When I think of what a heartless, senseless, loveless bastard you have to be to risk destroying a perfectly good radio...

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by SirLanceMehlot[/i]@May 4 2004, 02:01 AM
    [b] Stories like this make me sick. When I think of what a heartless, senseless, loveless bastard you have to be to risk destroying a perfectly good radio... [/b][/quote]
    And she didn't have enough sense to go outside and cut the brake lines on his 1992 Buick..........yeesh, what's this world coming to? :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't we sign her to a contract-she can catch under pressure

He should have used the wood chipper...