• Tailgators

1 7.69%

Thread: And the nominees are...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who to choose??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ack, sorry LL I didnt notice that you threw your hat in the ring. We can take write in votes as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for Guns, but would have also liked to vote for Bob. I like the idea of having two moderators, one conservative and the other liberal...lest anyone complain :lol:

Who is this Bitoni character? ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@May 3 2004, 05:02 PM
    [b] I voted for Guns, but would have also liked to vote for Bob. I like the idea of having two moderators, one conservative and the other liberal...lest anyone complain :lol:

Who is this Bitoni character? ;) [/b][/quote]
    One conservative one liberal..... We'd have dueling deletors.. Board might turn into a love fest!

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Two points:

1 - Since when is this a democracy? The Soothsayer will decide who moderates the board. The rest of us will deal with it. Thus has it ever been. Thus shall it ever be.

2 - Dueling deletions? I doubt it. I would not delete posts for idealogical reasons. I'd use the same judgement that I have for years on the football board. I am confident that thoughtful folks with opposing views - Guns or 5ever, for example - would do the same. I'd welcome either of them as a co-moderator.

Politics and board moderation can be mutually exclusive. Tailgators' protests aside, Shakin's stewardship of this forum has been fair.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I want to know is why isn't my name on the list? :lol:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for me. I don't post here often in the political forum. But I look in here every day and do sometimes respond. I don't consider myself Dem or Rep however I admittedly am slightly conservative. IMO everyone has a right to say what they want so long as they don't insult/attack other members and they don't swear in their post. I'd be more than happy to help if needed.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Why isn't shakin still moderating the board? I voted for a rational and unbiased voice of reason......tailgator (it was a tough choice between him and boob the jets fan!) :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 3 2004, 06:24 PM
    [b] Two points:

1 - Since when is this a democracy? The Soothsayer will decide who moderates the board. The rest of us will deal with it. Thus has it ever been. Thus shall it ever be.

2 - Dueling deletions? I doubt it. I would not delete posts for idealogical reasons. I'd use the same judgement that I have for years on the football board. I am confident that thoughtful folks with opposing views - Guns or 5ever, for example - would do the same. I'd welcome either of them as a co-moderator.

Politics and board moderation can be mutually exclusive. Tailgators' protests aside, Shakin's stewardship of this forum has been fair. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Bob,

Why U so sensitive?? No one said this thing was official. Just interesting to see who people think would be good for the job. Some posters here are more rational then others.