Thread: Vilma Madden Attributes

What do you think john vilmas skills in the upcoming madden game will/should be.

speed: 82
    agility: 82
    acceleration: 88
    tackling: 88
    awarness: 84
    cathing: 55
    strength: 70
    toughness: 82

does it really matter, in the slightest?

Practice Squad
    madden is horrible w/ rosters, so it won't be that good

he will be like 74 overall.

[url=http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68816]http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68816[/url]

I doubt this is officially how it is done, but seems to be pretty fair.

Hall Of Fame
    i been playing madden since the genesis days with no nfl license, but this is the gayest thread ever.

I made him in my game and i gave him 99 in all defensive attributes.....What can I say i'm a JET fan!!! :D

Knickerbocker ur obviously not a true fan or youd max out all his stats and he could be your qb too... come on man ur better than that

Bitter
    I would say just like any rookie he shouldn't be rated any higher than mid to upper 70s. Anything 80 and above is reserved for the Roy Williams (Cowboys) of the NFL. The 84 awareness is definately too high for a rookie. Not sure on the speed either. He was clocked at a 4.61, I have seen rating scales that actually break down how the 40 times translate to speed ratings and I think 82 might be a little high.

80 speed
    80 accel
    70 strength
    85 tackling
    78 awareness (very high for a rookie lb in madden)
    55 catching
    90 toughness (he hits really hard and is INTENSE)

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@May 3 2004, 09:50 PM
    [b] I would say just like any rookie he shouldn't be rated any higher than mid to upper 70s. Anything 80 and above is reserved for the Roy Williams (Cowboys) of the NFL. The 84 awareness is definately too high for a rookie. Not sure on the speed either. He was clocked at a 4.61, I have seen rating scales that actually break down how the 40 times translate to speed ratings and I think 82 might be a little high. [/b][/quote]
    i choose 82 cuz napolean harris ran about the same 40 time as him and rite now he is a 81 speed rating in madden.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MachineGunFunk[/i]@May 3 2004, 09:30 PM
    [b] 80 speed
    80 accel
    70 strength
    85 tackling
    55 catching
    90 toughness (he hits really hard and is INTENSE) [/b][/quote]
    I still think the speed is too high. Ray Lewis is only rated as a 78. Also, toughness is based on more than how hard he hits. I believe it is more related to how well a player avoids injuries. I don't know what Vilma's injury history has been like so I can't really can't comment on that rating. Here's my best stab at the ratings though.

75 speed
    77 accel
    70 strength
    81 tackling
    73 awareness
    ?? toughness

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+May 4 2004, 03:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ May 4 2004, 03:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MachineGunFunk[/i]@May 3 2004, 09:30 PM
    [b] 80 speed
    80 accel
    70 strength
    85 tackling
    55 catching
    90 toughness (he hits really hard and is INTENSE) [/b][/quote]
    I still think the speed is too high. Ray Lewis is only rated as a 78. Also, toughness is based on more than how hard he hits. I believe it is more related to how well a player avoids injuries. I don&#39;t know what Vilma&#39;s injury history has been like so I can&#39;t really can&#39;t comment on that rating. Here&#39;s my best stab at the ratings though.

75 speed
    77 accel
    70 strength
    81 tackling
    73 awareness
    ?? toughness [/b][/quote]
    You are so fkin biased man. Obviously, they are 99&#39;s across the boards.

Take off your Patriots shirt and see players for what they really are.