Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Bout them NETS?

Detroit is EMBARRASING THEM!!!! Told you smizzy and Jumbalaya!!!!!

All Pro
    man I think dem piston are are fawazee fake. nets gonna sink em!
    am gonna watch some of it now!

Originally posted by Knickerbocker@May 3 2004, 09:58 PM
    Detroit is EMBARRASING THEM!!!! Told you smizzy and Jumbalaya!!!!!
    One Game ... at Detriot ... no sweat ... Gotta win four

PS. That Sweep over the Knicks still tastes sweet

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I just got some great news....

The Sawx lost again!!

I was waiting for that post... the disgruntled Knick fan relishing in this. Of course, you call game 1, you must be some sort of prophet. They have to win 4 in this league.

Originally posted by cdflip78@May 3 2004, 10:12 PM
    I was waiting for that post... the disgruntled Knick fan relishing in this. Of course, you call game 1, you must be some sort of prophet. They have to win 4 in this league.
    I said the same thing when the Nets beat the Knicks in game 1. Look what happened there...

The Nets were flat out awful tonight, but if you think this will be a sweep you're getting way ahead of yourself. It's not an excuse and would probably not have effected the outcome but come Friday night, the Nets will have played 1 game in 13 days... this playoff schedule is the biggest joke.

Originally posted by cdflip78@May 3 2004, 10:38 PM
    The Nets were flat out awful tonight, but if you think this will be a sweep you're getting way ahead of yourself. It's not an excuse and would probably not have effected the outcome but come Friday night, the Nets will have played 1 game in 13 days... this playoff schedule is the biggest joke.
    I hear ya ... that layoff was like an eternity in basketball ... the Nets were absolutely effected in a BIG WAY

Good thing it takes four ... Nets will find their game and take it to this team ... you count the Nets out at your own peril

Originally posted by JonEJet@May 3 2004, 10:11 PM

The Sawx lost again!!
    Wow, that is great news ... thanks Big Jon

Always great news when the Red Sox hit the skids

And you just know there's panic in Red Sox Nation tonite ... doesn't matter what month it is, there is always that feeling of impending doom in good ole RSN :unsure:

All League
    Uh, y'all shouldn't underestimate the Pistons. Tonight wasn't a fluke. And, if you think the Nets will snap into a rhythm, really don't. They have three days off until the next game. That and the Nets just aren't that good. Oh, I am a Pistons fan, by the by. And the Pistons are that good, trust me.

Veteran
    Where was Kmart (the best forward in the east) did he stay at the continental airlines arena or his scared to play with the Wallace boys.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+May 3 2004, 11:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ May 3 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet@May 3 2004, 10:11 PM

The Sawx lost again&#33;&#33;
    Wow, that is great news ... thanks Big Jon

Always great news when the Red Sox hit the skids

And you just know there&#39;s panic in Red Sox Nation tonite ... doesn&#39;t matter what month it is, there is always that feeling of impending doom in good ole RSN :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Gehrig38 (aka Curt Schilling) took the loss&#33;&#33;

SWEET

Originally posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life@May 3 2004, 11:07 PM
    Where was Kmart (the best forward in the east) did he stay at the continental airlines arena or his scared to play with the Wallace boys.
    Best forward in the EAST?

HELLO??? JERMAINE ONEAL PLAYS FORWARD. WHAT ABOUT SHEED OR BIG BEN OR LAMAR ODOM&#33;

Originally posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life@May 3 2004, 11:07 PM
    He scores 36 ... he&#39;s great... he has 11 tonight and he&#39;s terrible....I&#39;m a Nets fan and he&#39;s not the best power forward in the East, but he is in the top 3. Nobody said tonight was a fluke either.... but if you want to put money on the fact that the Nets will score under 60 for the next 3 games, feel free to look silly.

Originally posted by cdflip78+May 3 2004, 11:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdflip78 @ May 3 2004, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--J.E.T.Sfan4life@May 3 2004, 11:07 PM
    He scores 36 ... he&#39;s great... he has 11 tonight and he&#39;s terrible....I&#39;m a Nets fan and he&#39;s not the best power forward in the East, but he is in the top 3. Nobody said tonight was a fluke either.... but if you want to put money on the fact that the Nets will score under 60 for the next 3 games, feel free to look silly. [/b][/quote]
    Good point about the Fluke. I think that NJ will lose in 6 but I think that you guys will get luckier with your shots....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I didn&#39;t see the game tonight.

I was watching ESPN News and I saw the score on ESPN&#39;s bottom line.

I thought it was a monday night arena league score. 58 points, damn, That&#39;s sad.

Veteran
    Detroit is EMBARRASING THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Told you smizzy and Jumbalaya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Your still around? Your team is out man, do you really care anymore?? You gonna hound on the Nets this whole series?? what a loser you are....

Detroit is EMBARRASING THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Told you smizzy and Jumbalaya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    It&#39;s a best of 7.

Did the Knicks win?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

if the nets get to the finals again, they&#39;ll really be closing in on our friends in buffalo for futility, won&#39;t they?

All Pro
    I lift my glass to a certain team, led by a certain couple of players, who shall remain nameless.
    Da Pistons.