Thread: All pre season games on the tube!!

Veteran
    I think all you guys in the NYC/NJ area get all the games but for us boys from out of town this is sweet.

From foxsports.com

NEW YORK (AP) All of the NFL's 65 exhibition games this season will be available on television for the first time.

The league's four network partners - ABC, CBS, ESPN and Fox - will show 11 games, and NFL Network will broadcast the other 54. Some NFL Network games will be shown on tape delay during the four weeks of exhibition play.
    NFL Network, which is carried on various services, is shown seven days a week, around the clock.

I always thought the NFL Sunday ticket should put the games on.The price goes up every dam year.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I have NFL access and they said that channel is gonna show like 54 friggin games!!!!

Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Nice. I always like to check out the competition (I was up in the middle of the night in a hotel lounge to watch you guys play the Bucs last summer while on vacation), so this is a bonus.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I agree...if you don't have NFL access...go get it!!!

I am paying for Cable just to get that damn channel...other than CNN and ESPN ...thats all I friggin watch when I am at home....my girl thinks I am nuts though.

Cool thing about NFL access is that they repeat the show...you never miss anything!!!! They also show old games.

Great stuff!!

When I first got it I was like a kid in the candy store.

Does Time Warner in NYC get it yet? Im pretty sure they dont... But really want them too...

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I called and complained about this last year to the nfl channel people. I said if i`m paying for the nfl ticket then all the preseason games should be on those 700 channels as well ,this is great ,now if they`d just run repeats of the games everyweek that would really be cool ,they`d only have to run each game twice and you`d be into the new season instead of showing the same playoff games over & over again 20 times..

Hall Of Fame
    YES, that is good news for sure.

Now I don't have to worry about the bar owner's trying to get our pre-season games that are broadcasted from CBS & FOX in NY, here in Florida because they have to get a waiver in order to do so and that's very hard for them to do.