Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jets jerseys

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping for some help, does anyone know where the best websites are to find Jets jerseys. I'm trying to find a place with a wide variety. I'm live in N.C, so no stores down here caryy much Jets gear. Thanks.

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Post Thanks / Like
    nfl shop on nfl.com and try the jets confidential.com website as well good luck.

oops i forgot look at the upper right hand corner of our web page fan shop

at jets insider !!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ahhh, there is a Conway jersey on there for $65 ... who's the marketing genius in charge of that one.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    check out this site you`ll find anything you want there
    [url]www.nflshop.com[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    EBay works for me. Too bad you are not here in NJ they are always available at flea markets.

YOu can also try modells.com

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought mine a week ago, with my name ON it...wore it around MACON GA. yesterday. DANG its nice..I was fronten like a mug.. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just bought a brand new Joe Klecko jersey for $33.00 on ebay including shipping

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz[/i]@May 4 2004, 12:37 PM
    [b] i just bought a brand new Joe Klecko jersey for $33.00 on ebay including shipping [/b][/quote]
    dang! I spent $93.00

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Tampa and am going to the John Lynch going away party tomorrow with my new Pennington jersey! :P

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know where I can get a hold of vintage style Jets jerseys??? Im talking bout the throwback styles that the NBA markets all over the place... Im particulary looking for a green and white (late 80s) or green white and black (early 90s) jersey of Al Toon... Authentic or Replica, authentic preferably...

Anyone know if the nfl puts these out or where i can get a hold of one??? please dont respond with EBAY unless you got an actual link cause Ive searched before and had no luck.

Thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Distantreplays.com is usually the best place online for retro jerseys, I'm not sure about their Jets selection though...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetChefJR[/i]@May 4 2004, 02:24 PM
    [b] Anyone know where I can get a hold of vintage style Jets jerseys??? Im talking bout the throwback styles that the NBA markets all over the place... Im particulary looking for a green and white (late 80s) or green white and black (early 90s) jersey of Al Toon... Authentic or Replica, authentic preferably...

Anyone know if the nfl puts these out or where i can get a hold of one??? please dont respond with EBAY unless you got an actual link cause Ive searched before and had no luck.

Thanks [/b][/quote]
    Try Prosportsinvestments.com, The sell on ebay ONLY as far as I know and their website takes you to their ebay store. GREAT looking Jets throwbacks. I have gotten Wesley Walker, Joe Klecko, Richard Todd, Al Toon and Bruce Harper. They also have for sale right now: Todd, Klecko, Harper, Gastineau, Toon, Shuler, McNeil, and O'Brien. The manufacturer is Gridiron Ledgends and like I said before they are AMAZING in quality! I just hate telling anyone about them because now I have to bid against more people!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you get to their ebay store, click on "all items" to see all the jerseys or you will just see 2 items.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    like he said, theres nothing on the site other than an autographed helmet and a friggin poster they gave away last year at a home game <_< I want a TOON jersey&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetChefJR[/i]@May 4 2004, 08:20 PM
    [b] like he said, theres nothing on the site other than an autographed helmet and a friggin poster they gave away last year at a home game <_< I want a TOON jersey&#33; [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=206&item=4128219428]Gotta look a little harder [/url] ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetChefJR[/i]@May 4 2004, 08:20 PM
    [b] like he said, theres nothing on the site other than an autographed helmet and a friggin poster they gave away last year at a home game <_< I want a TOON jersey&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Find your TOON jersey yet? ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help guys... im gonna need a smaller size cause a 52 on me would just look ridiculous... I&#39;ll have to keep my eyes open to find one someday ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually by using the Froogle service on google.com, I came across this site...

[url=http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/JETS85D88K.html]http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/JETS85D88K.html[/url]

A bit pricey... but maybe I&#39;ll treat myself ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    All jerseys are through the roof in price. I remember when the crappy replica jerseys were 20 bucks, and now theyre like 60 something. I am not even an old guy where inflation is normal...this change has occured over 3 years. I was looking at some throwback college baseball jerseys...fkin 200 bucks&#33; Ridiculous man

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find I luck into more good jerseys than when I actively look...I ran into a "throwback" Namath &#39;BAMA Jersey in February, and I&#39;m having it somewhat altered, it had the 3/4 sleeves, so I&#39;m getting it changed to short sleeves and WILL be wearing it quite a bit this season...Also, I lucked into getting a Penninton Jersey &#39;replica&#39; for Fifty bucks, and then got a Martin "Authentic" for 70....