Thread: Get Your 2004 Athlon Football Preview

Brenjetsfan
    Be among the first to take advantage of a joint offer from TheInsiders.com,
    JetsConfidential.com and Athlon Sports, America's Premier Sports Annual.

For the special price of $4.99, for TheInsiders.com users only, you can get your
    2004 Athlon Sports Pro Football magazine, with in-depth analysis of NY Jets and
    the rest of the NFL, shipped right to your house.

Visit the following link and, during checkout, use this coupon code - 3604f2 -
    to get your Athlon Sports Pro Football magazine for the special TheInsiders.com
    price:

[url=http://www.athlonsports.com/store/index.php?cPath=33_22]http://www.athlonsports.com/store/index.ph...php?cPath=33_22[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Thanks for the 411 Bren. Good deal for $4.99 and makes a nice stocking stuffer for that special Jet fan on your Christmas list......... ;) :lol:

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:26 AM
    [b]

For the special price of $4.99, for TheInsiders.com users only, you can get your

[/b][/quote]

Why are the Jets the only team that has to share the cover with another team?

[quote][b]Why are the Jets the only team that has to share the cover with another team?
    [/b][/quote]

theyre not, Giants have to share a cover too ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:26 AM
    [b]

For the special price of &#036;4.99, for TheInsiders.com users only, you can get your

[/b][/quote]

Why are the Jets the only team that has to share the cover with another team? [/b][/quote]
    Probably the same reason why the patsie&#39;s need five states to in order to have a decent size fan base. ;)

I&#39;m sure you believe that the patsie&#39;s are "America&#39;s team", but I don&#39;t think the rest of the country is aware of it. Good luck with that and let me know how it turns out........ :P

[quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 10:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:26 AM
    [b]

For the special price of &#036;4.99, for TheInsiders.com users only, you can get your

[/b][/quote]

Why are the Jets the only team that has to share the cover with another team? [/b][/quote]
    Raiders/Niners and Raiders/Chargers also share the covers.