Thread: THE SHIELD!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    :o fah sheezee..look out now! this episode has a lot of suspense tonight :o :o :o

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    what was the preview like, i cant remember

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:12 AM
    [b] what was the preview like, i cant remember [/b][/quote]
    I here ya, Mean Bro. I can't remember the previews either.

Down the road...will Trish contract some sexually transmitted disease or become pregnant? Will Tavon ever get out of his coma and make a recovery? Will Shane ever get a brain and when will he realize that his girlie isn't pregnant? Did Shane take the $7,000 missing from the money train?

I think the Vic gave Acevedo the original tape. I don't think he made copies of it. He's a good guy. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never had the chance to watch this show but I have recently picked up Tevo and am considering adding it to my list of Season Passes. Is it to late to pick up on it or should I just wait till the next season?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    MBG - It was the hanging of a black kid and a retalitory murder of a hispanic priest.

It ends with a shootout in a crowded area.

GGG - Vic stole the money to frame shane and his girlfriend and the police will think Tavon was beaten because he knew of Shane's involvement in the money train (i.e new Lexus, ring, etc.).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SouthernMDFan[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:21 AM
    [b] I've never had the chance to watch this show but I have recently picked up Tevo and am considering adding it to my list of Season Passes. Is it to late to pick up on it or should I just wait till the next season? [/b][/quote]
    It's very fast moving and they always refer to things from past episodes. If I didn't watch from the very start, I'd be lost.

Not sure if the first season is out on DVD/video yet, but if it is, watch it. Otherwise, they will show it on FX again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Chiklis is directing the episode tonight, but it might be next week. Not sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gang Green Girl[/i]@May 4 2004, 02:24 PM
    [b]
    Not sure if the first season is out on DVD/video yet, but if it is, watch it. Otherwise, they will show it on FX again. [/b][/quote]
    It should be I bought the second season a month ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH[/i]@May 4 2004, 10:21 AM
    [b] MBG - It was the hanging of a black kid and a retalitory murder of a hispanic priest.

It ends with a shootout in a crowded area.

GGG - Vic stole the money to frame shane and his girlfriend and the police will think Tavon was beaten because he knew of Shane's involvement in the money train (i.e new Lexus, ring, etc.). [/b][/quote]
    thats right, it looked damn good too

cant wait to see it.........tomorrow night on Tivo ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am waaay behind on the Sheild but catching up fast.
    Just watched the first season last week. I should have the second season down this weekend. How did I miss this show when it came out?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jman21[/i]@May 4 2004, 10:37 AM
    [b] I am waaay behind on the Sheild but catching up fast.
    Just watched the first season last week. I should have the second season down this weekend. How did I miss this show when it came out? [/b][/quote]
    it was under the radar, but glad to have you onboard catch up so you can join our thread on Wed

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+May 4 2004, 10:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Gang Green Girl @ May 4 2004, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:12 AM
    I here ya, Mean Bro. I can&#39;t remember the previews either.

Down the road...will Trish contract some sexually transmitted disease or become pregnant? Will Tavon ever get out of his coma and make a recovery? Will Shane ever get a brain and when will he realize that his girlie isn&#39;t pregnant? Did Shane take the &#036;7,000 missing from the money train?

I think the Vic gave Acevedo the original tape. I don&#39;t think he made copies of it. He&#39;s a good guy. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Okay I missed 1 episode three or four weeks ago.. What tape are you talking about? Please don&#39;t tell me those criminals video taped the CAPTAIN giving a little "HELMET"...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mcsully+May 4 2004, 10:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (mcsully @ May 4 2004, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Gang Green Girl@May 4 2004, 10:20 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@May 4 2004, 09:12 AM
    I here ya, Mean Bro. I can&#39;t remember the previews either.

Down the road...will Trish contract some sexually transmitted disease or become pregnant? Will Tavon ever get out of his coma and make a recovery? Will Shane ever get a brain and when will he realize that his girlie isn&#39;t pregnant? Did Shane take the &#036;7,000 missing from the money train?

I think the Vic gave Acevedo the original tape. I don&#39;t think he made copies of it. He&#39;s a good guy. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Okay I missed 1 episode three or four weeks ago.. What tape are you talking about? Please don&#39;t tell me those criminals video taped the CAPTAIN giving a little "HELMET"... [/b][/quote]
    noooooo. Acevedo roughed up a suspect in the interrogation room. Vic retrieved the tape and gave it to him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for answering that question.. See.. This proves, you can&#39;t even go out to the movies with your fiancee and miss an episode.. :D
    no more "special time" on Tuesdays&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mcsully[/i]@May 4 2004, 11:26 AM
    [b] Okay I missed 1 episode three or four weeks ago.. What tape are you talking about? Please don&#39;t tell me those criminals video taped the CAPTAIN giving a little "HELMET"... [/b][/quote]
    No, but there IS a camera with pictures of that sexual act in the hands of two gang members.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mcsully[/i]@May 4 2004, 03:39 PM
    [b] Thank you for answering that question.. See.. This proves, you can&#39;t even go out to the movies with your fiancee and miss an episode.. :D
    no more "special time" on Tuesdays&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I hear you. My daughter has a band concert tonight. I am going to miss the start of 24.