Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats up with the gloves??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenSpleen[/i]@May 4 2004, 05:20 PM
    [b]

Pats fans like to come over on this board and talk about, Bryan Thomas and DRob as busts, how about this guy? The Pats traded up for him and he has done nothing but disappoint :( [/b][/quote]

Another idiotic statement from a delusional Jets fan.

Even in his rookie year, Graham was one of the best blocking TE&#39;s in the NFL.

BB puts a premium on that and used him accordingly.

Sure, he had "Anthony Becht Disease" last year but he was far from being considered a "bust". [/b][/quote]
    So good that BB had to go out and draft Ben Watson? Please Daniel Graham is a bum. Anthony Becht is a much better blocking Te then him. BUST :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a Tight End comes out of college and is known as a pass catcher but Is not good at the NFL level, they automatically become "great blockers." Graham has been a bust so far.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 4 2004, 05:58 PM
    [b] When a Tight End comes out of college and is known as a pass catcher but Is not good at the NFL level, they automatically become "great blockers." Graham has been a bust so far. [/b][/quote]
    The Patriots make a mistake? No way.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GreenSpleen[/i]@May 4 2004, 06:02 PM
    [b]
    The Patriots make a mistake? No way. [/b][/quote]

Exactly. ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The gloves are used for grip on the ball. I was lucky enough to get a pair that where worn in a game and I put them on could hold a football without even closing my hand because they had sprayed something on the gloves that made them extremely sticky.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenSpleen[/i]@May 4 2004, 05:20 PM
    [b]

Pats fans like to come over on this board and talk about, Bryan Thomas and DRob as busts, how about this guy? The Pats traded up for him and he has done nothing but disappoint :( [/b][/quote]

Another idiotic statement from a delusional Jets fan.

Even in his rookie year, Graham was one of the best blocking TE&#39;s in the NFL.

BB puts a premium on that and used him accordingly.

Sure, he had "Anthony Becht Disease" last year but he was far from being considered a "bust". [/b][/quote]
    Graham is a bust so far, that&#39;s a pretty easy one. He&#39;s as bad as Becht.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dubnick55[/i]@May 4 2004, 06:10 PM
    [b] I put them on could hold a football without even closing my hand because they had sprayed something on the gloves that made them extremely sticky. [/b][/quote]

You need to stay away from JonEJet.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 06:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 06:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenSpleen[/i]@May 4 2004, 06:02 PM
    [b]
    The Patriots make a mistake? No way. [/b][/quote]

Exactly. ;) [/b][/quote]

2001, where are they now?

CB Brock Williams, Notre Dame 3rd round

TE Arthur Love South Carolina State

Kenyatta Jones - OT South Florida

Jabari Halloway - TE Notre Dame

Hakim Akbar - S Washington

Draft 2000

New England J.R. Redmond RB 5-11 210 4.45 Arizona State

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 4 2004, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 4 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dubnick55[/i]@May 4 2004, 06:10 PM
    [b] I put them on could hold a football without even closing my hand because they had sprayed something on the gloves that made them extremely sticky. [/b][/quote]

You need to stay away from JonEJet. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Don&#39;t know about that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moises Alou doesn&#39;t wear gloves, damn it&#33;

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@May 4 2004, 11:44 AM
    [b] man where you been..Afganistan..its the new thing in the NFL dude&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Am I the only one that is like :unsure: whenever this guy posts? :lol: