Thread: Pat Tillman Haters

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I aplogize if this was already posted, but I could not find it on the board. THis is truly unbelievable. I can't believe that anyone would even atempt to put a negative spin on Pat Tillman's life. It's one thing if you disagree with his death being so well publicised, but to belittle what this man has done is an absolute travesty. Pat Tillman was a hero and I cannot believe that some ignorant college writer would even think to deface the heroism he displayed for this great country.

[url=http://media.dailycollegian.com/pages/tillman_lobandwidth.html]http://media.dailycollegian.com/pages/till...obandwidth.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mayo-naise your a little late. It is in the political thread already.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's disgusting.

A cartoon that was eventually pulled off MSNBC yesterday was appaling.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "However, in my neighborhood in Puerto Rico, Tillman would have been called a "pendejo," an idiot."

That sentiment is exactly why Puerto Rico never had the balls to stand up and become its own country.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mayo32382[/i]@May 4 2004, 03:35 PM
    [b]

That sentiment is exactly why Puerto Rico never had the balls to stand up and become its own country. [/b][/quote]
    There's Puerto Ricans in this board.

I'm not Puerto Rican, but if some idiot goes out and says something stupid , it does not mean it's the whole country that said it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH[/i]@May 4 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] Mayo-naise your a little late. It is in the political thread already. [/b][/quote]
    It's a known fact that Lincoln loved Mayonaise.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mayo32382[/i]@May 4 2004, 01:35 PM
    [b] "However, in my neighborhood in Puerto Rico, Tillman would have been called a "pendejo," an idiot."

That sentiment is exactly why Puerto Rico never had the balls to stand up and become its own country. [/b][/quote]
    setlle down there buddy

unless you know the history of Puerto Rico, don't speak out of your ass

I personally disagree with this writer's opinion but so what, I disagree with alot of people's thoughts and beliefs,

don't make this an indication of Puerto Rican philosophy

both of my ggrandfathers faught in WWII and my dad in Vietnam, we are patriotic people

obviously you know nothing about Puerto Rican history and I can't blame you for being upset at this article but it's one man's opinion, leave it at that and move on

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree+May 4 2004, 01:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Shadetree @ May 4 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PFSIKH[/i]@May 4 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] Mayo-naise your a little late. It is in the political thread already. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a known fact that Lincoln loved Mayonaise. [/b][/quote]
    Odd Couple reference. Genius&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow mbg being the liberal.....

i love puerto ricans. i had this job where there were a ton of pr machine operators and they were great people. they loved me too and would bring me good ass food like yellow rice and beans and pork and plantaines yummy plus i banged a few of the ladies lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@May 4 2004, 03:07 PM
    [b] wow mbg being the liberal.....

i love puerto ricans. i had this job where there were a ton of pr machine operators and they were great people. they loved me too and would bring me good ass food like yellow rice and beans and pork and plantaines yummy plus i banged a few of the ladies lol [/b][/quote]
    the coochie is best with a slight dab of salsa

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    MBG,

I am curious..where do you stand on whether PR should be independent or a commonwealth as it is now? Personally, I have spoken to some of my PR friends and they tell me that most people in PR enjoy being a commonwealth because they enjoy american perks....(travel between USA and PR with no Visa,....)

However, he said that the native born PR people are slowly becoming pro-independce...what do you think.

I also agree that we can&#39;t taint all PR people because of what that a-hole wrote..

LL