Thread: Were threads deleted?

Hall Of Fame
    :blink:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Jetmo

One thread had to go after Internet tough guy and self-proclaimed "radical" westcoasthole inferred that he was interested in stepping up the debate to include "hollow point bullets." My choices were to familiarize hole with my own rather skillful obsession with a variety of delivery systems of such projectiles, and of the voices in my head that encourage me to keep such delivery systems readily accessible for when things around me get radical, or defer to better judgment and do my (still) job as mod.

Sorry if your work got canned in the process.

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://www.leapinbass.com/zone/picture_pages/tz_pictures_01/tz004-02.jpg[/img]

:lol:

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@May 4 2004, 08:59 PM
    [b] Jetmo

One thread had to go after Internet tough guy and self-proclaimed "radical" westcoasthole inferred that he was interested in stepping up the debate to [/b][/quote]
    Let's get this straight

It was Shakin318 that said" F the rules"

It was Shakin318 that was name calling

It was Shakin318 that wished for the death of a board participant.

As soon somebody starts to fight back you rightist show your cowardly colors and pull the plug !

What's the matter ? Been dealing with liberals for so long you've forgotten what it like to actually confront a fight ?

[b]You[/b] were being the tough guy, I'm not going to back down !

[b]To bad you guys can&#39;t take it as good as you dish it out &#33; [/b] <_<

Hall Of Fame
    :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole[/i]@May 4 2004, 10:22 PM
    [b] I&#39;m gonna kick all your asses&#33; [/b][/quote]
    [img]http://mercury.tvu.ac.uk/~alan/grammar/computer_nerd.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@May 4 2004, 08:59 PM
    [b] Jetmo

[/b][/quote]
    Sheik, I emailed you.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by WestCoastMole+May 4 2004, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (WestCoastMole @ May 4 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@May 4 2004, 08:59 PM
    [b] Jetmo

One thread had to go after Internet tough guy and self-proclaimed "radical" westcoasthole inferred that he was interested in stepping up the debate to [/b][/quote]
    Let&#39;s get this straight

It was Shakin318 that said" F the rules"

It was Shakin318 that was name calling

It was Shakin318 that wished for the death of a board participant.

As soon somebody starts to fight back you rightist show your cowardly colors and pull the plug &#33;

What&#39;s the matter ? Been dealing with liberals for so long you&#39;ve forgotten what it like to actually confront a fight ?

[b]You[/b] were being the tough guy, I&#39;m not going to back down &#33;

[b]To bad you guys can&#39;t take it as good as you dish it out &#33; [/b] <_< [/b][/quote]
    Let&#39;s get this straight. You showed your true colors when you came on here and bragged about how you "laughed your ass off" when you saw those American civilians killed, mutilated, burned and hung from a bridge, and made it clear that you would welcome additional deaths. As far as I&#39;m concerned, that makes you a scumbag, and I&#39;m compelled to let you know it. You got a problem with that, lodge a complaint.

The fact that I let your garbage posts stand escapes you -- whine away about being a victim, but I have allowed you to have a platform for your twisted bile, so bite me. This board is no democracy, and I was put here to interpret the rules as much as enforce them. Your ass could have easily and rightfully been canned several times -- not because I disagree with you but simply because your pitiful garbage is so offensive to the sensibilities of any decent person, whether on the left or the right. I got over a dozen complaints about your sh-t in my email -- and who the hell has time for that crap? I don&#39;t.

No one wished for anyone&#39;s death. In my abject disgust for your disgraceful positions and the tripe you post here to bleat them, I simply said that I would greet your demise with the same indifference shown by one of the other ludicrous lefties on the board, YourWorstMemory, who equates the murder of 3,000 American civilians with a glass of spilt milk.

As for being able to take what you dish out, well, that&#39;s why I buy toilet paper.

All Pro
    WCM, if you don&#39;t like the "censorship" exhibited here, go join a messageboard on al jazeera to post your crap. After all, you should post where you&#39;re the most appreciated.

Heated debate is one thing, but what you post is downright garbage&#33;

Banned
    so garbage is allowed to be censored? one sided debates are so much fun... :)

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 5 2004, 09:17 AM
    [b] so garbage is allowed to be censored? one sided debates are so much fun... :) [/b][/quote]
    A debate doesn&#39;t include inflammatory comments about how happy you are that American soldiers are losing their lives. There are rules to what can and can&#39;t be posted here. People that don&#39;t like the rules are free to leave.

You&#39;re living proof that all garbage posts here don&#39;t get censored.

Banned
    hahaha :) you are so funny...garbage is part of debates...thats what makes it fun...

if you can&#39;t diss the other person what is the fun of a debate? its not like anyone is going to change anyone else&#39;s opinion...so really, what other point is there other than crude remarks?

Maxman
    nevermind

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@May 4 2004, 10:59 PM
    [b] Let&#39;s get this straight. You showed your true colors when you came on here and bragged about how you "laughed your ass off" when you saw those American civilians killed, mutilated, burned and hung from a bridge, and made it clear that you would welcome additional deaths. As far as I&#39;m concerned, that makes you a scumbag, and I&#39;m compelled to let you know it. You got a problem with that, lodge a complaint[/b][/quote]

Yep I got intense satisfaction out of seeing the oppressors of a peaceful people getting the sh*t kicked out of them. Those American Civilians were commiting heinous acts solely in the name of making money. Each and every passing day reveals new horrors that totally belie the myths foisted upon the American People by the Bush Administration to justify the aggressive invasion of another sovereign state. It&#39;s a refreshing change to see the good guys win one once in a while.

As to being "compelled" Come on shakin why don&#39;t you be honest with everyone, you actually enjoy responding to my posts.

[quote][b]The fact that I let your garbage posts stand escapes you -- whine away about being a victim, but I have allowed you to have a platform for your twisted bile, so bite me. This board is no democracy, and I was put here to interpret the rules as much as enforce them. Your ass could have easily and rightfully been canned several times [/b][/quote]

Whine ? Getting a post deleted is hardly a reason for pity. I was responding to misinformation that you were disseminating in response to Jetmo&#39;s inquiry. As to the absence of democracy I understand full well this board is a tyranny. And its clear the double standards employed by the moderators. The vile and venomous posts from the Right are passed off with barely a wimper but as soon the Left starts to fight back the Right cries foul. Last year&#39;s episode on the Landing Strip was interesting. After I advanced the position of shutting down all political discussions the management opted to ghettoize itand created a separate forum. It appears the Right is seeking out nothing more than a Liberal Punching Bag for cathartic relief. As to "canning my ass" am I suppose to be thankful ?

[quote][b]-- not because I disagree with you but simply because your pitiful garbage is so offensive to the sensibilities of any decent person, whether on the left or the right. I got over a dozen complaints about your sh-t in my email -- and who the hell has time for that crap? I don&#39;t. [/b][/quote]

"Any decent person" you mean any person that has been indoctrinated with the lies and half truths that pass for history in this country. Operating in the Dominant Paradigm while very easy does have serious pitfalls. Researcher and historian Alvin Gouldner formulated the Backround Theory governing popular misconceptions held by populations. Simply stated the backround theory postulates that peope accept ideas to be true primarily based on whether they jibe with the current climate of opinions rather than any factual bases. Want a shining example ? I read here in the last few days a post justifying last year&#39;s invasion of Iraq based on "violations" of the No-Fly Zone. Did you know that there is no such term in International Law ? The UN did not impose it. It is purely a legal fiction concocted by the US Government to provide cover for the violation of the airspace of another sovereign state. Take a good look at my avatar. Because it has been reduced in size it is not easy to read. It is the cover of a book written by Ward Churchill. He is a Professor of Native American Studies at the University of Colorado and a founding member of the American Indian Movement. (AIM) The book is entitled [i]On the Justice of Roosting Chickens[/i]. It deals with the violence that was and is the basis of this country. It gives heavily researched and annotated data about the hundreds of thousands and millions of people killed mamed in the pursuit of greed on behalf of the selected few that own and run this country. What it illustrates is how mass media has stood reality on its head so successfully the US Public cried out in shock and disbelief when forces from abroad sought retribution on 911. My response was why didn&#39;t it happen sooner ? To be sure it was only a down payment and a very small one at that. Did you really think when the US brutally employed B-52 Bombers killing 10s of thousands of people in Basra in 1991 that it would all just blow over ? With each and every passing day we see another twisted news story emerge from from the bowels of Abu Graib Prison do you think that will just blow over ? It is those "decent people" who need to re-evalute their take on matters. BTW Churchill makes it a point of tweaking Liberals&#39; Noses when he gives public lectures. It&#39;s quite amusing to see them scurry to the microphones when Q&A time comes. And satisfying to see him cut them up when they take their shots. He makes the Conservatives on this board look like hacks. As to the complaint mail all I can say is I am honored because none of it has come my way. Obviously it is from people that just want to see a voice of dissent silenced. Probably the same people that crow about freedom in this country.

As to YourWorstMemory&#39;s attitude. That is the exact same attitude held by the leaders of this country for most of the last 2 centuries when dealing with foreign governments and peoples. Except they have killed 3000 people hundreds and hundreds of times over.

BTW the ISBN number for On the Justice of Roosting Ckickens is: 1-902593-79-0 It&#39;s available from AK Press in Oakland CA

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@May 5 2004, 09:03 AM
    [b] WCM, if you don&#39;t like the "censorship" exhibited here, go join a messageboard on al jazeera to post your crap. After all, you should post where you&#39;re the most appreciated.

Heated debate is one thing, but what you post is downright garbage&#33; [/b][/quote]
    My post was to correct shakins respnse to Jetmo&#39;s inquiry.

As to posting on Al-Jazeera&#39;s board...it is a news site. Besides I always was told that incestuous conversations was a malady of the Left.

Here&#39;s one for you Weeb. Last year at this time a group with links to Al-Qaeda loaded up a Cement Mixer Truck with TNT and hit the UN Headquarters in Baghdad. They killed the UN&#39;s Senior Envoy and blew the rest of the staff back to New York. No airplane ticket needed. Now Osama Bin-Laden has placed a bounty on Kofi anan&#39;s head along with Lakdhar Ibrihimi. Something on the order of 20lbs of Gold. With all this stuff going down one think that you would hold Bin-Laden & Company in high esteem.

Or is that stuff in your sig about Fing the UN just a pile of manuere ?

Hall Of Fame
    WCM, I&#39;m trying to get a game of [i]bare ass twister[/i] going...

You in?

[img]http://www.leapinbass.com/zone/picture_pages/tz_pictures_01/tz004-02.jpg[/img]

OK Moses, I&#39;m in&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    In a town called Bedrock... twist&#33; Twist&#33;

[img]http://www.micambo.com/media/20276.jpg[/img]